Anyone from EternityRO?

Started by Akasuna, Aug 11, 2011, 07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Playtester

Well, I'm still around for once.

shikuchi3step

Quote from: Playtester on May 28, 2023, 03:34 PM
Well, I'm still around for once.

Yessss!! Did you go by Playtester in-game or any other ign?

I originally started playing eRO back in 2006? 2007? during v2. I was in a guild called "Dawn of Glory". Only joined Failboat in v3 all the way till the end of the server's lifespan.
Gosh it had so much potential. Darn shame about the mismanagement.

I remember Azure, Keep on Rollin, Loli Brigade, Squirtle Squad, etc

I remember town bumming a lot at Gonryun and Prontera with Arkghyom, Gabbarilla, Itaki, Crystal, CHAN, Kevin, Brian, Brad, AZN, Taffy, Kato, Jessica, Dan, James, Sefran, GM Adria, Paint, Sharu, Mois, and many more. Gosh those were the days  /lv

There was always drama in the air between guilds and the countless cliques but I was always one of the last ones to show up in the aftermath because I'm quite lukewarm and oblivious to any beef that goes down  /heh

Playtester

Nah, my ingame character is always a priest called Ryokosha, but I used EternityRO mainly to show the game to my best friend and so that I can play something other than Priest and still have a party I asked him to be Priest and I made an Assassin called Ryoslith on the server.

We found two friends ingame also, but I only remember one name: DayDreaming and that was just her secondary archer character for farming. But we always made just for fun casual parties. Unfortunately when the server closed I completely lost contact to her and she never appeared again either.

The biggest highlight I had on that server was attempting to climb Thanatos Tower. We got to floor 9 or 10 with a party of 5-6 I think, I never got that high before.

shikuchi3step

Aww that's nice ^ ^

I have very fond memories of our guild parties. Especially when we climbed Endless Tower.
Out of the 100 floors, we managed to reach lvl 50 but got our party wiped clear off the floor when we faced Amon Ra because our bard and dancer had to log off.

I was quite the oddball because I never hoarded drops and preferred to pass them onto anyone who could make better use of them. I landed a GTB card and also an immaterial sword from Turtle General which I gave to the rest of the party. Then there was also the New World party at the Bradium fields where I landed a Bradium Shield which I passed to our tank.

Wheel was probably eRO's top Whitesmith at the time. I once had the pleasure of tagging along with him and a Sniper called Bubbles to Thor's Volcano Dungeon. Wheel was doing serious damage to both Kasas and Salamanders with his Ice Pick + Cart Termination skill while his HP toon casted safety wall on him, which was always fun to see upclose.

Lunalepsy

Quote from: Playtester on May 29, 2023, 02:08 AM
Nah, my ingame character is always a priest called Ryokosha, but I used EternityRO mainly to show the game to my best friend and so that I can play something other than Priest and still have a party I asked him to be Priest and I made an Assassin called Ryoslith on the server.

We found two friends ingame also, but I only remember one name: DayDreaming and that was just her secondary archer character for farming. But we always made just for fun casual parties. Unfortunately when the server closed I completely lost contact to her and she never appeared again either.

The biggest highlight I had on that server was attempting to climb Thanatos Tower. We got to floor 9 or 10 with a party of 5-6 I think, I never got that high before.

Were you friends with someone named Galli, by any chance?

Playtester

Quote from: Lunalepsy on May 29, 2023, 07:21 AM
Were you friends with someone named Galli, by any chance?
The name doesn't ring a bell at least. But it's been so long.

I only really remember famous players that have been on all the servers I was on like Wheel and Fluorite.

shikuchi3step

Quote from: Playtester on May 29, 2023, 02:08 AM

Ryoslith sounds verryyyyy familiar noww!! I could almost swear I've seen your Assassin Cross around O:

Runik

I played there back in the day. One guild I remember being a part of was Dawn of Glory or something to that effect. I also had my own side-guild project called Shatter Limit.

My characters back then went by the name Itrius (insert color variation here), Demi-san and Xceny

Sachimi

Quote from: shikuchi3step on May 28, 2023, 11:02 PM
Yessss!! Did you go by Playtester in-game or any other ign?

I originally started playing eRO back in 2006? 2007? during v2. I was in a guild called "Dawn of Glory". Only joined Failboat in v3 all the way till the end of the server's lifespan.
Gosh it had so much potential. Darn shame about the mismanagement.

I remember Azure, Keep on Rollin, Loli Brigade, Squirtle Squad, etc

I remember town bumming a lot at Gonryun and Prontera with Arkghyom, Gabbarilla, Itaki, Crystal, CHAN, Kevin, Brian, Brad, AZN, Taffy, Kato, Jessica, Dan, James, Sefran, GM Adria, Paint, Sharu, Mois, and many more. Gosh those were the days  /lv

There was always drama in the air between guilds and the countless cliques but I was always one of the last ones to show up in the aftermath because I'm quite lukewarm and oblivious to any beef that goes down  /heh

Heyyyy, Failboat! Some great times back then. Kevin = Cherubim, the Professor? I remember IMaginAZN went to Talon some time after everything with v3 and brought some of the people around there too. I barely remember anything else, a lot of memories got lost on dead hard drives and stuff just blends into each other.

I'm Adria, but always just went by Sachi or Kahli.

shikuchi3step

Quote from: Sachimi on Jul 19, 2023, 08:56 PMHeyyyy, Failboat! Some great times back then. Kevin = Cherubim, the Professor? I remember IMaginAZN went to Talon some time after everything with v3 and brought some of the people around there too. I barely remember anything else, a lot of memories got lost on dead hard drives and stuff just blends into each other.

I'm Adria, but always just went by Sachi or Kahli.

Omg Adriaaa!! You're aliiive! \o/

I think you're like, the only surviving member of the eRO Administrative team at this point?

I remembered a looong time ago that you joined the Failboat guild forums on... was it envision free or something?
We had a thread called [Post Your IRL Pics] and I seem to recall that you posted a selfie where you were wearing glasses /hmm and Crissy / Crystal in her black beret (headgear) xD

Also don't remember too much about Kevin so can't confirm the cherubim bit.

P.s - If my rusty memory serves me correct, you're from Scandinavia right (or was it a cold place in Europe)? and pretty attractive to boot  /lv  
P.s.s - Do you still hate Brad? Lmaooo, I remembered him being a real annoying troll to you folks on the GM Board  /heh

Lunalepsy

This is the thread that never ends /ho

Esteiner

Hello my friends... I played this server in 2007 when EuphRO had problems and when eRO also had a mess they launched EuphRO again and I migrated there

eRO I made a Clown I was HP Esteiner in EuphRO I played together with some guilds

Dark
Hyvent
NightFall
Fall

Sachimi

Quote from: shikuchi3step on Sep 21, 2023, 05:47 AMOmg Adriaaa!! You're aliiive! \o/

I think you're like, the only surviving member of the eRO Administrative team at this point?

I remembered a looong time ago that you joined the Failboat guild forums on... was it envision free or something?
We had a thread called [Post Your IRL Pics] and I seem to recall that you posted a selfie where you were wearing glasses /hmm and Crissy / Crystal in her black beret (headgear) xD

Also don't remember too much about Kevin so can't confirm the cherubim bit.

P.s - If my rusty memory serves me correct, you're from Scandinavia right (or was it a cold place in Europe)? and pretty attractive to boot  /lv   
P.s.s - Do you still hate Brad? Lmaooo, I remembered him being a real annoying troll to you folks on the GM Board  /heh

Haha. I dunno where any of the other GMs went, though Playtester lurks around here and there.
Yeah, I was on the Failboat forum, and I still wear glasses. lol. It was indeed Invisionfree, since it was, well, free. I'm Finnish, so Nordic (not Scandinavian), but close!

Lord I haven't even thought about Brad in forever. Just his name makes me angry, and I don't even remember what all he did to be so annoying.

I have a surviving couple of screenshots from back then.
(He was VERY drunk)
Luckiest TU of my life, it was absolutely hilarious.

Deviruchi

Quote from: Sachimi on Oct 17, 2023, 05:27 AMLord I haven't even thought about Brad in forever. Just his name makes me angry, and I don't even remember what all he did to be so annoying.

Sounds familiar, was he a bard that just spammed the freeze song? 🤣
Many server, Very play, Wow
mobRO,DiscoveryRO,AndzRO,ViciousRO,projectRO, eternityROv1/2/3, etc.

Sachimi

Quote from: Deviruchi on Nov 06, 2023, 02:07 PMSounds familiar, was he a bard that just spammed the freeze song? 🤣

Wish I could remember, but it's been such a long time. Damn near what, 13 years?