eRO... So many memories!
I wonder if there's still ppl around from Failboat and Entity.  /lv

Strider Edu

I played in Ethernity RO, it was really cool.GM Adria ruined the server

d170n

Duckshooter

wow it's been......an eternity....... /swt

Strider Edu

Well, the name says it all. I did a tribute. /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh

HUE

Lunalepsy

Is someone playing ToS here? I wonder...

Playtester

Yes. But what does that have to do with EternityRO?

nexus1

Quote from: Strider Edu on Sep 03, 2015, 04:39 PM
I played in Ethernity RO, it was really cool.GM Adria ruined the server

And I thought I was the only one who thinks of this lol

Lunalepsy

Quote from: Playtester on May 11, 2016, 03:16 AM
Yes. But what does that have to do with EternityRO?

Maybe we can make a group or something? Who knows :P

Sachimi

Lol, you guys still think it wasn't Karei who killed Eternity, after being proven to be corrupt twice before?  /swt  Bruh, it's been several years. You can't stay ignorant and stupid forever.

Lunalepsy

Quote from: Sachimi on Jun 15, 2016, 11:56 PM
Lol, you guys still think it wasn't Karei who killed Eternity, after being proven to be corrupt twice before?  /swt  Bruh, it's been several years. You can't stay ignorant and stupid forever.

I lost so many friends because of that.

Akasuna

Wow, I started this thread and stopped keeping up with. I can't believe it blew up like this lol.

Playtester

EternityRO was the last private server with 5000 actual players after all. :p

And I kinda disagree that Karei ruined the server. He was more the "Secretly give out rare MVP items to weaker guilds so WoE stays balanced and guilds don't quit" type of guy. Sure he only cared about money, but that also made him really good at marketing. Even though he was lazy as hell, he managed to get 5000 people together on the same server. He could delegate tasks pretty well and knew exactly when a decision was so important that he had to intervene. He's not a person you should trust, but in regards of hosting a RO server, I'd rather say he made it a success rather than that he ruined it.

Akasuna

Quote from: Playtester on Oct 21, 2016, 05:21 AM
EternityRO was the last private server with 5000 actual players after all. :p

Truuu. I actually read through this a while ago, but didn't reply until now. Playtester do you actually play on iRO right now and if so is it classic? Also, does anybody know what Nabz is up to these days? Did they like disban or what?

Playtester

I don't really follow guilds, so no idea. Though you encounter the same guilds all the time if you follow the low rate servers with high population.

I played on iRO classic after EternityRO but don't play anymore at all now.