Anyone from EternityRO?

Started by Akasuna, Aug 11, 2011, 07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoladrius

Quote from: Thoth on Jan 26, 2012, 08:19 AM
the staff decision to not get compensation was supposed to apply to you as well, karei.
your own post is a pretty good reminder of why this community doesnt trust you.

Well, he owned the server. He offered his staff compensation, and they denied it. That does not mean that he cannot compensate himself when he is undoubtedly his own boss. Who regulates whether he should be compensated or not except him personally?

Quoteadria, stop posting empty text-walls, you are just being baited into getting emotional and hurting your image on this forum. if you must reply, a few lines should suffice.

At least you said it!

Anyway, how is everyone doing? If anyone is looking for a new WoE server with a good amount of old eRO people pm me on the forums and ask!

Adria

I'm just curious why anyone thinks I care about my "reputation" on RMS forum.

Vohn

I'm not sure, but this thread is very entertaining. Please do continue to play the blame game, he-said-she-said, etc. (Where are my fellow Ethereal people at?)

Sloan

/heh

Looks like good ol' times.  Count me in for v4!

Solar

Quote from: Sloan on Feb 02, 2012, 12:11 PM
/heh

Looks like good ol' times.  Count me in for v4!

Yes please~! EternityROv4  /lv

Nazca

Undisputable that some f*** great times were had throughout all the EROs.

-Nazca 

Blackie

Actually some people moved to AvrisRO which is open since mid december and still waiting for some competition. So move on there guys it's actualy a great and balanced server with dedicated GMs / weekly updates. Just lacks the population.

I'd love to play with ( or mostly against) alot of you again. Had s*** tons of fun in eRO v2 and v3!!!!

Desrochers

Quote from: Nazca on Feb 06, 2012, 10:58 PM
Undisputable that some f*** great times were had throughout all the EROs.

-Nazca

Ist here! Damnit how many times have you told me "im starting again" on HoN and gave up after one or two games?! You letdown! :(

What are you up to nowadays :)?

Wheel

Boiolas.

v4 would be a nice server to spend some time.

BR < French players < Morroc and all others mvps in the game, maybe not against GTB cause it's not aggressive (but has Reflect, so that's what I'm afraid of)!

BiS

Zemi

Quote from: Wheel on Feb 18, 2012, 05:46 PM
Boiolas.

v4 would be a nice server to spend some time.

BR < French players < Morroc and all others mvps in the game, maybe not against GTB cause it's not aggressive (but has Reflect, so that's what I'm afraid of)!

BiS

/ok

vaveh

There will NOT be a v4. Why are people still cheering for that?

In any case, fun thread.

Soultpp

Interesting to see what happened to the server...  Never knew about the supposed corruption and stuff, but I guess it is a moot point now.

I will say that I do vaguely recall never seeing Karei, but that isn't saying much as my memory could be faulty.  I am pretty sure I stopped playing not too long after v3 started.  The restart kinda burnt me out from playing back then...  Also, I was probably feeling the effects of as then undaignosed medical issues...  When did v3 start again?  Been so long I can't really remember exactly when I left in terms of month and year...  Huh, still had an eRO directory on the puter...  Screenshots all date from late 09, may be pre-v3 but still a fairly long time ago, wow.

Still interesting to read familiar names...  Ahh, nostalgia.  Well I'm on SaiphRO now (again, for now) until I disappear again: Wisp

Ewyll

I liked Eternity for the most part. Although I don't remember seeing much GMs, except Adria. I never hated her though. She was actually very helpful. I still don't get why people blame her for so many things ._.

Wheel

Quote from: Ewyll on Mar 16, 2012, 08:30 PM
I liked Eternity for the most part. Although I don't remember seeing much GMs, except Adria. I never hated her though. She was actually very helpful. I still don't get why people blame her for so many things ._.

weakplayersplusbr

Nankuras

I played eternity v2. He was the best server of ro that I was glad of playing, I could never find other one equal in his players' quality. It upsets me to read all that but it does not change that was very enterteining this epoch in my life. To return I do not believe that it returns to be the same thing but to return to try to play in a similar place serious cool.

Sorry for my bad English.