Ragnarok Online > Long Lost Friends

Anyone from EternityRO?

<< < (39/39)

Wheel:

--- Quote from: Sachimi on Oct 26, 2019, 11:29 pm ---Oh hey, Wheel. I actually (this year) showed one of your MvP videos to people on Talon to help convince them that WS is good for MvPing.

--- End quote ---

Sorry... I just read this now.

Thank you! I developed better my build and skills with time, but it has been a while since I played this game. I even found a good server just to kill some time... BrawlRO, high rate drops and exp, 99/70.

Yeah, WS is very good for MvPing specially if you have a decent support. If you have @warp or a warper, WS might not compete, but if you are MvPing in a place like eRO or a server without warper, a well equiped WS is very competitive. I used to beat 90%+ of all my competitors, specially with my brother as a HP support. It is hard to compete with low hp MvPs, such as GTB, Gopinich, Garm, etc... but still fun.

I remember when we had a MvP event where I basically won all of them with my WS for general monsters and with my Champion for high-end, such as Ktullanux, etc.

I miss killing MvPs... I think no one else killed more than 3k Lord of Death and only dropped one IP, even on official servers.

--- Quote from: Sophia on Oct 31, 2019, 08:17 pm ---If Eternity came back, or a server like it, do you think it would even get players in 2019?
I know I'd play it, but, I don't know the community enough anymore to know if it'd have any population...

--- End quote ---

I won't be a top competitor in MvPs anymore due to real life events, but definitely would play! I don't even think I would be able to reach even 1b anymore... *looking at myself with 10b before the last wipe*

Flex:
Its been a while since I played RO. Nostalgic!

Sohee:

--- Quote from: Lunalepsy on Aug 20, 2015, 09:42 pm ---eRO... So many memories!
I wonder if there's still ppl around from Failboat and Entity.  /lv

--- End quote ---

Way too late but I just stumbled upon this thread. And wow, took me 10 years to at least get an idea of how it all went down.

So yeah, Lunalepsy, I was on Failboat too. I was Ahn So Hee the HW. Who were you there?
There was this forum (Invisionfree I think) that I used to get a hold of some guildies then but it's been years since I've actually seen it.

Lunalepsy:

--- Quote from: Sohee on Apr 09, 2021, 06:30 am ---Way too late but I just stumbled upon this thread. And wow, took me 10 years to at least get an idea of how it all went down.

So yeah, Lunalepsy, I was on Failboat too. I was Ahn So Hee the HW. Who were you there?
There was this forum (Invisionfree I think) that I used to get a hold of some guildies then but it's been years since I've actually seen it.

--- End quote ---

Hey you! I think my name around that time was Myrel. I used to hang out with Shikuchi3Step, FlamingRaven, Sefran, Sharu, CandyApple, and some other ppl as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version