Midgard Legends

Started by 2k2, Oct 22, 2023, 05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange

Edited my last reply; you have my discord add me buddy.

Anyways that is everything I'll post about the server; I am now playing on a server with 3rd jobs for the first time in my life and it is very fun. See you all around
:3

Nova

Quote from: Orange on Dec 02, 2023, 10:15 PMEdited my last reply; you have my discord add me buddy.

Anyways that is everything I'll post about the server; I am now playing on a server with 3rd jobs for the first time in my life and it is very fun. See you all around

Will do!  /no1

EDIT:

Ehm, I was just contacted by members of the group and they showed me some screenshots of... you? Did you really say these things?

I don't really know what to make of this. If the person in that screenshot talking to Reborn really is you, then there is no misunderstanding here at all. You'd have simply been trolling everyone. I really dislike it when people are not being honest with me, so I really hope that is not you. If it's not you, then I apologize and we can just have our discord call as planned.
I am not associated with NovaRO.

ForgotMyOldAccount

These recent replies are like a competition to see who can be the most retarded and make up the most s***. Do we trust Nova, the known troll, or Orange, some guy who foams so hard at the mouth with Reborn derangement syndrome that he actually believes p2w is capable of running a server?

ps. In actuality, this guild is no where as interesting as you all think they are. All they are is neckbeard tryhards with more people than everyone else, not supervillains. Just stop giving them attention and hopefully they'll leave us all alone so we can go back to our usual state of affairs.

Orange

Quote from: ForgotMyOldAccount on Dec 02, 2023, 10:58 PMOrange, some guy who foams so hard at the mouth with Reborn derangement syndrome that he actually believes p2w is capable of running a server?

ps. In actuality, this guild is no where as interesting as you all think they are. All they are is neckbeard tryhards with more people than everyone else, not supervillains. Just stop giving them attention and hopefully they'll leave us all alone so we can go back to our usual state of affairs.

I refuse to believe a group of people can be that pathetic. You will not convince me to doubt my own truth.

Metan

Quote from: ForgotMyOldAccount on Dec 02, 2023, 10:58 PMps. In actuality, this guild is no where as interesting as you all think they are. All they are is neckbeard tryhards with more people than everyone else, not supervillains. Just stop giving them attention and hopefully they'll leave us all alone so we can go back to our usual state of affairs.
Lol, has that ever worked? Besides, not giving proper attention to the matter would benefit them greatly (unfortunately, I expect the average player/server admin to forget about it in 3 months at most, if it ever crosses their minds). As for them being mere NEETs and nothing else, there are 9 pages of evidence against this and this is not the first topic about p2w, not here, not in other sites.

2k2

Had some chat Orange and while the guy absolutely is NO saint (admitted to dupe and exploit bugs, but claimed he didn't do any RMT, that part was made up by the server staff to use him as a escape goat to protect the actual RMTers, also, why would they ban him for RMTing but not whoever bought or sold to him?), he doesn't hide anything or try to pass as something he isn't.

EDIT:

https://discord.com/channels/1124544485746016366/1179726059814522940

[GM]Freyr/Matt of Homoshire trying really hard to make up an story about IslandGoGomes (Orange) being the big bad guy in the server, that he was the one who exploitted everything and RMT, that they're "investigating" whoever else was involved/benefitted from the RMT and even posted a direct conversation between him and IslandGoGomes, which is pretty scummy and low for a server staff.

Also funny how they're revising the "ToS they made" (they didn't though, they litearlly copied OriginsRO's ToS) as it's so complex not even they can work around it or understand, as a justification as to why no p2w members have been banning from the nonstop homophobia, racism and distasteful jokes.

@Orange

I actually went to check your claim about [GM]Freyr/Matt of Homoshire claiming to mute Reborn just to stop the discussiona nd you're right:

Timestamps.

Indeed, he claimed to have muted the guy but in reality he didn't, as Reborn was still able to send messages not even 30 minutes later.

Ps: why did you edit your post so many times and removed the part where you point out about [GM]Freyr/Matt lying about muting Reborn?

Yeah, he's the typical kpop weirdo you find in games these days.

Some more screenshots to show the kind of behavior p2w members act like.

Some members in p2w are teaching/revealing how to dupe and dropping/giving away dupped items.

Notice the amount of Sword Guardian, Thanatos minions and +9/+10 gears this server which has less than 60 total online days has? Everything has been dupped since day 1, the staff knew, everybody knew p2w and the russians were dupping but nothing was done, meanwhile, the staff kept claiming everything was under control and no damage was ever been done through the many dupes over time, despite every p2w member running around on literal +10 gears.

Since they completely gave up on the server and already stopped, they're now mocking about their exploits and duping. A dummy discord account posted a screenshot showing a hoard of over 800 Blacksmith's Blessing (an item you could only get ONCE per unique account in the server) which was mass dupped to make all those +9 and +10 items.

Ps: notice the 47 OCAs on the hotbar? There were still many thousands unused OCAs flooding the market.

Apparently this guy dropped all of the dupped items items while revealing what/how he did to dupe the items.

Random p2w member indirectly mocking the server claiming they have been "burning out" due to grinding too much. Lol

Posting this because @Orange simply uploaded instead of hosting on an image host. Only logged in users (less than 10% of traction) can see attached items.

No idea if this is real, but I wouldn't be surprised as I did hear about guilds or groups mass suggesting dumb server owners to add something and then hand/link them a broken code or script to be able to abuse it. Some people have been suggesting and claiming the OCA NPC has been this case on Midgards Legends.
Find me here:

2k2

Their Discord was locked and now the corrupt [ADM]Cyberneko gave an official statement.

Find me here:

Nova

Sorry, but... Well I'm actually not sorry at all. You two keep saying p2w did this and p2w did that... I have read every single one of your posts over the years and I have seen exactly ZERO evidence of p2w members being involved in any type of cheating ever. Only random accusations and frankly just trolling.

I don't know why you two keep doing this. What has the group we ever done to you? It's sickening and it makes me want to leave this community altogether. The worst part is that people are going to read this thread and actually think the guild does bad stuff. God, I hate trolls.

Orange

Quote from: 2k2 on Dec 03, 2023, 05:42 PMPs: why did you edit your post so many times and removed the part where you point out about [GM]Freyr/Matt lying about muting Reborn?

I edit and re-edit posts simply to make them more palatable to readers, removing info I feel is irrelevant or will just drag things offtopic

It looks like the server is closing soon, this p2w drama will continue on another server another day. A final word of warning to all servers and players; the admins WILL code honeypots and try to get them on other servers. They will try to infiltrate other server staff. The guild will do this again to other servers. Not a single thing that happened on this server was unexpected in any way.

A server like this being up for a month should have cleared ~10k USD for p2w. I hope you guys read this, look at your pitiful <2k and realise you're actual amateurs at this game. I get it,  too many cooks in the kitchen.

Nova

Alright you know what? I am so done with this! In my professional life, I specialize in making business deals with people. Let me give you a deal that should end this back and forth once and for all.

The deal:

If you can show us definitive proof of even ONE instance of p2w (the guild) actively engaging in illegal RMT (Real Money Trading), I will publicly apologize to you. Not only that, I will also DONATE $100 to any charity of your choosing no matter what it is.

Please.

Metan

Why do you even bother replying to the guy who was proven to be falseflagging as an innocent bystander, being a p2w member himself, back in his own topic about p2w and Payon Stories both here and on reddit? lol

2k2

Quote from: Orange on Dec 03, 2023, 11:17 PMp2w I claimed they would exploit this server before it even opened, I was called a liar, a s*** stirrer, a troll. The server staff and the entire guild vehemently denied everything I said, the admins gave them 'snitch hats' pretended to lightly punish some of them and paraded them as the saviours of the server - today now that they have lost interest they have owned up to it and are dropping duped items and doing their usual 'we won the server' routine.

If I was wrong at any point Neko could have come out and dunked on me in broad daylight streaming himself showing logs, he could have explained where the oca npc came from, they had 100 opportunities to elaborate things and they used all 100 to double down instead. When you have 100 people saying p2w exploited check their accounts and the gm response is 'we dont have the tools' its clear you guys are not even trying to hide it, that is an admission that its happening with a clear message of 'theres still casual players we can get money out of on the server'

Already linked the channel to this statement but decided to register a screenshot here because they will likely delete it after realizing that future damage that will do to them and the guild they protect so much:

Corrupt [GM]Freyr/Matt of Homoshire trying really hard to blame all the bad and corruption to happen in the server to Orange / AppleGirl, claiming he's the one spreading 'false rumours' (I really don't understand how can they even claim about anything being false, as everything discussed in this thread has been supplied with proper evidence), RMTing and trying to destroy the server image. They're blaming him for things p2w and other groups have been abusing/exploiting since day 1, even goes to show the lack of professionalism and publicly leak a private conversation. Also, they once again here the 'OCA duping incident' was fixed and "no damage was done" despite yesterday alone duppers showed their stack of OCAs and stack of extremely rare cards, such as Thanatos minions, Sword/Archer Guardian etc, in numbers that would take YEARS for a server with 0.01% drop rate to accumulate, while this server has what? 45 total days? Plus, they claim it's hard for them to find the "RMTers who interacted with AppleGirl", despite the guy himself showing a lot of trade screenshots with p2w and russian RMTers in the server.

And about the 'Hunting Cap' for bug hunter/reporters, yes, that's something I've heard from many different people. The only players to receive such rewards were ALL from p2w, despite them being the ones abusing and exploiting it. The staff probably tried to make them 'heroes' to clear their image and make them look legit, while other players and other groups had been reporting game-breaking bugs since day 1 and nobody ever received these items.

And yes, most of the p2w clowns already left the Discord (check the white name) since that server is no longer giving them any money, they will move onto the next.

Quote from: Orange on Dec 03, 2023, 11:17 PM[...] this p2w drama will continue on another server another day. A final word of warning to all servers and players; the admins WILL code honeypots and try to get them on other servers. They will try to infiltrate other server staff. The guild will do this again to other servers. I no longer rmt on ragnarok, I moved onto other games please dont ban me if you see me on your server I just want to have fun. You dont have to believe everything I say but maybe next time I say 'this is going to happen' maybe at least prepare for it possibly happening.
This.

Dozens (hundreds?) of people warned them since before the server launched. People knew/saw there were p2w members (Reborn was one of them) Beta Testing the server but not the whole group were present on Discord at the time. About 3 days before the server launch, their whole guild joined the Discord and started spilling sh*t everywhere as usual, while a huge number of people showed concerns and kept pressuring the staff into preventing them from playing the server. Both, publicly and in direct conversations with the staff (dm or support ticket), everyone said what was going to happen in the server if they allowed that group to be part of it, yet the staff has always been adamant that they "knew p2w group, are aware of their acts and antics, and will keep close eyes to them", "first misstep or rule breaking from them will net in their permanent ban from the server", yet NONE of this was true, in fact, it was the opposite: not only they had been exploiting and abusing bugs since the server launch (as they had a big list of exploittable bugs from their OBT phase), but they were the main reason for the server wipe, and still, the staff kept treating them like good folks, heroes, saviors or whatever. They had been painting them as decent people that helps the community and such, even making official statements praising them for their 'bug hunting' (lol) works and thanking them for being in the server, despite their blatant RMT and dupping already being publicly at the time.

By the way, can you for f*ck sake stop feeding the troll? How stupid can you be to allow yourself to keep getting baited over and over again by the same known troll?

TO OTHER SERVER OWNERS: How much is your server is worth to you? What is the biggest number between 100s and 40-50? Are you willing to allow 40-50 individuals add in the number of your server at the cost of 100s over the next few days/weeks? Are you willing to risk (AND GUARANTEED LOSE) all your hard work out of greediness just to have a small surge of players? Because THAT IS going to happen if this guild joins your server and you allow it. Don't think things will be different in your server or that you will have a competent staff to handle them. Pretty much every server this guild directly or indirectly killed with their corruption, claimed to be aware and under control of the situation, just for p2w to still nonstop RMT from the day they start until the day the server dies. Things WILL NOT BE ANY DIFFERENT IN YOUR SERVER.

TO SERVER COMMUNITIES: If you ever see any of their members joining your Discord and starting to interact with it (meaning it's likely their next potential server), start warning your server staff of the dangers of having this confirmed RMT group, question and pressure them nonstop until they do something about it before it's too late. p2w WILL TRY (and probably succeed) into buying your server's staff onto their side and help them with their antics and corruption. If you allow such situation to go this far, it's probably already too late. Don't think that you as a single number (or your small group) doesn't have any say or power in your server. Show your concerns and sentiment for the server whenever necessary. Sadly, it's more up to us, the community, to work together into keeping it clean and expose the bad stuff, as server owners are more likely to go to the side of money and corruption. Servers exists only because you give it a chance, just like situations like this exists only because of greedine$$ of server owners. QUESTION EVERYTHING.

Find me here:

Rayeth

No one really can prevent anybody to join any server but competent staff that are not afraid to ban people for rule breaking will be sufficient enough to prevent this kind of abuse. Be fair to everybody and s*** like this can be prevented. Unfortunately, every server exist because of guild competition and 40+ active players joining a server is very appetizing especially if the server is new but that's not the reason why they can't play any server. Nonsense rumor's, unproven allegation means nothing if there is actually competent staff that knows what they're doing.

I'll say the owner + staff. Don't be afraid. Stick to your rules and vision. Learn from mistakes and move on. If something needs to be done to ban the entire guild; do it! don't hesitate if they're proven guilty. Its gonna be fine. Focus on what you want for the server and not these people want all the time!

Orange

Quote from: 2k2 on Dec 04, 2023, 09:42 AMtrying really hard to blame all the bad and corruption to happen in the server to Orange / AppleGirl, claiming he's the one spreading 'false rumours' RMTing and trying to destroy the server image. They're blaming him for things p2w and other groups have been abusing/exploiting since day 1, even goes to show the lack of professionalism and publicly leak a private conversation.

DARVO.

And yeah its sad seeing servers cave and guarantee limit their life to 1-2 more months to secure like 50 players. Midgard hit 400+ players, even if every single member of p2w was online 24/7 that's still nothing special. The reality is that hundreds of people pre-emptively dodged the server and hundreds quit over time because of them, meanwhile they had 5-10 online at any given time. They were maybe 3% of the population and that's AFTER their presence lowered the population.

The server would have made more money by just having a good playerbase and doing legitimate donations.

2k2

Quote from: Rayeth on Dec 04, 2023, 10:03 AMNo one really can prevent anybody to join any server but competent staff that are not afraid to ban people for rule breaking will be sufficient enough to prevent this kind of abuse. Be fair to everybody and s*** like this can be prevented. Unfortunately, every server exist because of guild competition and 40+ active players joining a server is very appetizing especially if the server is new but that's not the reason why they can't play any server. Nonsense rumor's, unproven allegation means nothing if there is actually competent staff that knows what they're doing.

I'll say the owner + staff. Don't be afraid. Stick to your rules and vision. Learn from mistakes and move on. If something needs to be done to ban the entire guild; do it! don't hesitate if they're proven guilty. Its gonna be fine. Focus on what you want for the server and not these people want all the time!
Not only server owners CAN prevent it but regular server players also can by refusing to play the server if such group joins (which is precisely what happened on Midgard Legends, as they literally traded at leat 4 or 5 groups of players to only 40-50 p2w members, which ended up being the doom of the server) and slowly killing it through player numbers bleed.

Greedy and corrupt server staff will always turn blind when baited by the pontential money they might gain, even at the cost of their server, community and integrity. TalonRO/Talon Tales (the one in your "Current Server") is the biggest case of pay-to-win and server corruption in RO history and they NEVER did anything to prevent the corruption despite their competency with server updates. They even blatantly side with guilds and individual players (whales) purely out of money.
Find me here: