Problem about Assassin Cross (i suck at) sonic blow

Started by newblood, Apr 22, 2011, 12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leamee

QuoteHow the heck you die to AD if you pot ._. Aside one creator with bragi, You can tank AD by potting easy o.o  Horn+Nox+FB+Alligator x2 => ad is a joke.
Yes seriously. I have 110 vit on my LK and I don't die to AD (and it hurts a HELL of a lot with 110 vit, try it).
I'm also a newbie Sin X but not a newbie player (kinda newbie at PvP though) and you won't learn everything in 2 weeks like he said. It took me a week to become a "decent" LK and get basic gears on a MR. You might want to read the topic I started. The gear I suggested is awesome for attacking only . BSB + MoH + LBH = Win if you want to OKHO someone. Giant Whisper is also a godsend. Seriously if you want to just mindlessly OHKO people then get the gear I talked about. I'm not saying you'll last long but you can have some fun and actually kill someone that way, but yeah use converters, or at least an elemental katar.
And please please please learn to use Battlemode.

PS: You might want to consider making the popular "hi I'm a noob champ I asura and ALT+F4 / yggberry/ hide". We have a whole noob champ guild on our serv that seems to have a lot of fun doing that. They wear quirky hats and only deal 19K per asura but that can still OHKO well... 75% of people sadly. I even considered joining that guild, just because (I have a 99 champ and I'm the noobiest champ you'll ever meet, ask Relics).

Relics

Quote from: Leamee on Apr 25, 2011, 07:37 PM
(I have a 99 champ and I'm the noobiest champ you'll ever meet, ask Relics).
yes

Leamee

;D Thank you.
If I may, my WS is actually quite deadly in PVP. I'm not completely clueless, I'm just clueless about playing champ (which means that I'd fit perfectly into the hiii asu lol champ guild). Damn I need to join  :P

CookieEater

If you're getting killed with Crimson Fire Blossom, use a garment with a 30% Fire reduction card? Jakk, I think it was?
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Leamee

Yes it's jakk. Leb olmai would also help against fire. So would draco card in a shield. That said I don't think you need to worry so much about defense if you say your SB suck. Frankly the way I see it, you should EDP, hide SB SB die, rinse and repeat, kind of like an asura champ. I might not be a good Sin X but I'm quite good at cloaking and creeping up on people. A piece of advice for the champ: either let them kill you if you're not EDP and they keep ruwaching you, or spam the cloack button. If you do, you may manage to a) hide asura b) piss off the champ who'll eventually give up on you if you do it fast enough. To be fair once you're not in cloak mode anymore you're dead, unless you managed to kill the champ first. And by the way, ninjas shouldn't be your main problem. I know they're a pain to kill but they don't hurt if you have 10k hp. Just pot - don't except to get an SB in if the guy's good though. I'd recommend SBing and cloaking away. FAST.

Triper

Unless is an insta asura from something 1 cell away from you, it's possible to evade it with hide, even with 149 DEX[with ruwach/sight on], just try to see when the asura starts and BAM - Hide Key pressed. Since they pretty much hits you at the sametime, if you pressed at the right moment and with the small delay there is between the reveal and the press key, you can evade it.
I remember that pressing the cloak key made me get asuras lots of times even after they started to being cast but not with hide =p
And yes Sight because Sight > Ruwach since doesn't kill lex aeterna because doesn't give dmg on reveal, don't bug position you on reveal and has higher reveal range if i'm not wrong.

Leamee

Ok thanks so I should hide, not cloak. Oh and with food it seems like every champ is no cast (and you can't hide a no cast asura...) so it's really a matter of finding a sucky champ. And Gene said that you can't OS with EDP which is true most of the time since against someone with 12k hp or a lot of resist you won't do much damage, 40 resist DH is enough to tank EDP if I'm not mistaken (that's thara+beret so yeah... Forget about it). Oh and getting more than 56 DH resist is technically impossible even with CK. However with proxy you get 7 every element so it is possible to go up to 60 (not 63 as the extra DH resist comes from BG gear and when you take off the set you lose most of that). FYI: EDP SB with really good gear does about 6k on someone with 50+ resist. I'd say if you lend 2 you might kill HWs snips ninjas other Sin Xes but not all champs (if they have variant). I'm new to EDP myself I just used the pvp calc a lot. What you can also do (and I'll do that) is DA RMS test serv and give yourself crazy eqs (LBH hockey mask porcellio GW BSB MoH is I believe the best possible attack gear) and see how much you deal against someone who's fully geared.

newblood

Thanks for the replies guys... you know what actually? I bought a

+4Proxy skin fragment (7% resist to ALL properties, + raydric card)  haha

+7chainmail(unfrozen) - to counter the stormgust spam stalker (which was once a fire blossom spammer, and NOW a jupitel thunder spammer)

1 vesper core02 and

+10double boned bloody jur (better than my +4boned infil, i couldnt dare to make it +5 higher)

[the stalker somehow knew that I had fire armor, thats why he changed to storm gust spam... and then I have marc armor, he also changed to Jupitel thunder. I HIGHLY suspect theres a rat in our guild/race]
and  I am actually owning almost everyone EVERYWHERE! thanks for your suggestions..

though im still dead when that freaking stalker uses sight on me, but an improvement is: when hes not aware, killing him is as easy as HIV. I can even kill pallys and lks now.. everyone.

And I actually changed to vit type. I just realized that Acid Demonstrator guys dont have sight, and I cant be killed if they cant see me. Out of 30 fights with a Creator, I was only killed once. when I ran out of SP and HP, and their pots, and I cant cloak.

my top priority right now is "How to counter sight/detect/reveal..etc" any ideas?
-if you have a solution for that above, I would be an assassin demi-god now.

Leamee

... With an ego to boot. Dude you've been playing for 2 weeks, chill out. And BTW, chain mail sucks. Bone plate/ Valk Armor/ Darmor in that order.

newblood

okay its my 3rd week now so theres no excuse to be a noob anymore.
the people on the other race/guild are pissing me off.
all these trash talk and everytime they kill me they all act like

HAHAHAHA noob. But when they are dead, they immediately respawn back to their headquarters so they can read what Im about to say to them.

okay Im planning on changing my armor after I get Variant Boots, plus, if I change to those high class armors, id be getting only to +4 I really cant risk destroying it.

wireless

Quote from: newblood on Apr 27, 2011, 12:30 PM
okay its my 3rd week now so theres no excuse to be a noob anymore.

There's a LOT of people who are still being noobs even after years of playing so I think that excuse will work for a while longer :D