RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
High Rate / Friends Ragnarok Online
« Last post by TwisterGaming on Yesterday at 11:06 pm »
Join us! SoloPack/GPack available. PVP/WoE Ready!
2 Guilds ~ Balanced Server ~ 80+ Players Peak

⭐️⭐️ Friends Ragnarok Online ⭐️⭐️
Server Information:
♦ Released Date: April 30, 2021
♦ Max Lvl: 255/120 (Instant Level & Job Changer)
♦ Transcendent Job [Pre-Renewal]
♦ Frost Server || Agi Based || Semi Farm Server
♦ Max ASPD: 196
♦ Instant Cast: 150 dex
♦ Normal Card Drop: 50%
♦ MVP Card Drop: 20%
♦ Rare MVP Card Drop: 2% - 3%
♦ Lhz Boss Cards: Disabled
♦ Max Guild Capacity: 21
♦ Max Party Member: 12
♦ Private MVP Room
♦ Gold Room
♦ Prontera Invasion Event
♦ Automated events every hour
♦ Hourly Event Compensation
♦ Custom Commands: @autoattack, @quest, @donate, @freebies and more.
♦ DDOS Protected
♦ Gepard 3.0 (AHK/Macro Allowed)
♦ Proof of Donation obtainable in MVP and events
Links:
♦ Website: http://friends-ro.net
♦ Download: https://bit.ly/friendsRO
♦ FB Page: http://bit.ly/friendsROfb
♦ FB Group: http://bit.ly/friendsROgroup

Server Reviews / PokemonRO a review of this new server
« Last post by kiryutokogami on Yesterday at 10:38 pm »
Its a fairly new server so in regards to economy, i cannot comment on it.

This server is definitely different from other servers because of its pokemon mechanics.

Every class is viable on this server and what is good about this server is despite its low population, with your pokemons, you can tackle just about any content in game wether youre a support main or a dps main.

I think atm there's only 1 gm and that is just the owner so some bugs are taking a bit longer to fix than others but when you report something, you get immediate response which for me is a great thing.

I can see early players having a huge advantage over newer players though since atm, with few players playing, there are less competition in pokemon catching and fishing mining spots. I can see this as a very competitive mechanic once the server grows and more people starts playing it.

In terms of population, ive been playing it for a week and I can see the population is steadily increasing! So if you guys are interested, its highly adviseable to start now before things gets hectic and you have more competition catching pokemons.

For casual players though, i can see this server will not cater to you. Finding a legendary pokemon in the wild is like finding a needle in a haystack. The only clue it gives you is wether its in a field or a dungeon, and its up to you if you want to search every nook and cranny of every field map or dungeon in game to encounter and catch it. Its definitely more on a grindy side.

A lot of contents to work towards to end game as well. There are npcs called master crafter which can make some pretty amazing gears for your character.

Basically, in order to fully maximize your character in this server, you have to catch and train good pokemons / legendary pokemons + grind for your gears.

We all know how hard it is to grind for gears already in low rate servers. So with addition of grinding and looking for pokemons as well. The end game of this server will keep you busy for a long long time. So if youre the type of person who plays for like 2-3hours a day, then prepare yourself for a very long grind. Since 2-3hours of playtime a day would barely move your character's progression.

One thing that I can think of in order for this server to be a little bit better is to think of the casual players as well.

As we all know, most ro players are old players who plays the game for nostalgia and almost everyone is at the age of having jobs and careers as their priority. So for me, something very grindy is not appealing.

But thats just minor issue though. I think its a good server. But again, its too early to tell. The gm is very helpful and interactive with the players but almost every new server is like that though.
High Rate / Rise Ragnarok Online
« Last post by Rise831 on Jun 11, 2021, 07:57 pm »
👉🏻Rise Ragnarok Online:Highrate Server 255/120
🔥🔥🔥PC Version 🔥🔥🔥
👉🏻 Opening Date: June 10, 2021
✅Frost Server
✅Economy Based
✅Quest Oriented
💯LEGIT Farmers💯
✅Non Toxic Community
Don't doubt and try us out! - You won't regret! 👌🏼
👉🏻Join our group: https://bit.ly/34pTOc6
👉🏻 FB Page: https://bit.ly/3oXv1po
👉🏻Website: https://bit.ly/3fPGvHr
👉🏻Register an account: https://bit.ly/2R4S0m2

✅Lite Installer:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4r67kgh0dy9dheu/Lite_Rise+Ragnarok+Online06082021.zip/file

https://drive.google.com/u/9/uc?id=1leC2NRR0bVCb_ahj2DHF2_6xEUkpGYNx&export=download

✅Full Installer:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y97ru69u9l7anth/Full_Rise+Ragnarok+Online06082021.zip/file

https://drive.google.com/u/9/uc?id=1Vvk4s-CxiJAkFkGGHdkASqPMd9VR0QL3&export=download

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
🔥 SERVER RATES:
▪️10000x Base Experience
▪️10000x Job Experience
▪️1000x Drop Rates
▪️100% Normal Cards
▪️40% Mini-MVP Cards
▪️20% MVP Cards
▪️5% SKC and Kiel MVP Cards
▪️1% Rare Cards (FBH, Randgris, Ifrit, Thana)
▪️Gloom 5% / Bloody branch 2%
🔥Golden Thief Bug 5%
▪️1% (FBH, Randgris, Ifrit, Thana)

🔥SERVER INFORMATION:
▪️Base/Job Level: 255/120
▪️Transcendent Classes
▪️Frost & PK Server
▪️Quest Oriented
▪️Economy Based
▪️Max Stats: 255
▪️Max Attack Speed: 196
▪️Instant Cast: 150 Dex
▪️Server Time: GMT+8
▪️Main Language: English
▪️Max Party Members: 13
▪️Max Guild Capacity: 20
🔥NPC's
▶️ Rental
▶️Platinum Skill
▶️Skill/Stat Reset
▶️Decard
▪️Instant Job Changer
▪️Healer
▪️Training Ground
▪️MVP Warper
▪️Gold Room
▪️Deadbranch Room
▪️Hunting Mission
▪️Monster Arena
▪️PVP Ladder
▪️MVP Ladder
And more...
🔥GAME & HOST
▪️Multi Client: Enabled
▪️DDOS Protection
▪️Gepard 3.0
▪️ Server Hosted : OVH.com w/ Daily Back-up
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

just wanted to give a nice tl;dr in case people actually use this thread as a server review.

1. Helheim was a great concept, server is now dead mostly because flooding MVP cards w/ ECA event pissed everyone off.  Refine event also sucks.
2. Don't believe streams/videos that say there's 200-300+ active players, there are not.  Used to be the case, def not true anymore.
3. I think Lunar is a good guy and I don't believe this nonsense about corruption, no evidence for that and it's very unlikely.  Truth is MVPs were obtainable through ECA event and savvy players capitalized on getting truckloads of cards to get a decent amount of MVP cards.

I'm still hopeful Lunar starts something fresh in the future and doesn't ruin it.  Really like the party play encouragement and the custom content is pretty decent too.  Although if I drop the fking bucket in the well w/o tying it off one more time ahhhh why is my character retarded?!?!? /omg

Right now shiningmoonRO is a server on my watch list, but definitely not actively play on.  If there was a new shard/server announced with no ECA event and no refine event, I would be picking it back up in a heartbeat.
Sorry fam, unlike you I know all my relatives, he's clearly not one of them. There's no hidden inbreeding going on as it does in your area  /kis.

Enjoy your dying server as I told you not so long ago: no way it's gonna stay active long-term with all the custom s*** you have to make your player base "happy". I guess even with bad streamer influence it just couldn't make it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ now excuse me... gonna play RO on a server with more than 10 people; good night!

Enjoy playing a week for 1 bsb /lv
I think you and AriasQT might actually be related iRL.

Sorry fam, unlike you I know all my relatives, he's clearly not one of them. There's no hidden inbreeding going on as it does in your area  /kis.

Enjoy your dying server as I told you not so long ago: no way it's gonna stay active long-term with all the custom s*** you have to make your player base "happy". I guess even with bad streamer influence it just couldn't make it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ now excuse me... gonna play RO on a server with more than 10 people; good night!

People wanting it back since its removal why only now he decides to reimplement it? Oh i know why! Ill answer for you  /heh because his friends already control the market and players cant do s*** about it anymore  /no1

How do i know it? Its simple, they brag about it in chat  /no1 thinking that they earned it by hunting it lol they think people are naive.

Your friend camped for a year? Let me guess, hes not close with lunar? Tell him to get close with lunar and he only need to kill it once or twice to get the card drop  /no1

Jesus... You seriously have a screw loose... I think you're actually beyond help.
Let's summerize this entire RMS topic... you're butthurt you didn't get what you wanted in the money you spent - you ignore everything other people tell you and still spout nonsense.

And when you have absolutely nothing to say, you respond with "Lunar's friend this. Lunar's friend that."
Since you couldn't get what you wanted, others obviously have to be cheaters since that's how it works right?

All your comments are baseless, garbage and holy s***... I think you and AriasQT might actually be related iRL.

I really wanted to stay away from this topic, because its obvious to tell after reading your responses that no matter what someone tells you, you won't accept it and most likely will respond with "Ahhh, everything gotta be corrupt". So yeah, it's pointless.

Anyways, this was probably my last response to this topic because its leading nowhere and is literally a waste of time typing to it to begin with.
But I just couldn't contain myself from writing to you and acknowledge that you're indeed one of the biggest trolls with a loose screw that I have met so far.

Good luck in your future endavour, but I hope you moved on to another server.

People wanting it back since its removal why only now he decides to reimplement it? Oh i know why! Ill answer for you  /heh because his friends already control the market and players cant do s*** about it anymore  /no1

How do i know it? Its simple, they brag about it in chat  /no1 thinking that they earned it by hunting it lol they think people are naive.

Your friend camped for a year? Let me guess, hes not close with lunar? Tell him to get close with lunar and he only need to kill it once or twice to get the card drop  /no1

Dude WTF? It is not even a year since ECA removed. It is few month after the initial idea. It is 2 month after the last ECA bruh. ECA happens a quarter month each. And tbh Lunar make it more incentive and productive for Player to get it nowadays. By leveling up why can`t you understand it? IT IS JUST 2 MONTH after a long debate between players that want it to be gone or those who want it to stay... And the one who vote for it to be exist and gone is not always a veteran bruh. Also they brag about it? Take it like this I can tell you I have Kiel from farming is it wrong? Is it wrong to have a Card they farm it with their sweat and tears to get? You never even know when is it drop, How long they have played and how do they even farm it. My friend did not get Shiny Teddy but guess what? He got Fenrir in GMT and sell the Card and then buy a Shiny Teddy Bear Card. WTF man? How can you be so negative just because you didn`t get a Card? I am curious as how you think of farming is...... Do you even ask them how long they farm it? Just because they have the Card they need doesn`t mean you cannot get a Card on your own by another method. Those said veterans also do something as farming other source to get the needed Card they wishes to. Not like all of those are from drop. Proof it to us in a detail please don`t just saying they brag and oh that is fishy. Those veterans must also have been grinding it meticulously before when they started. And i know many of these Veterans did not even donate. They farm and grind on their own.
First of all I want to reply you why ECA is back. ECA is back in term of being a reward for 230 level which is super hard because how bloated the EXP is and even with our rates it still definetely takes a more dedication to be filled. It is something the others want if you see the discord server you can see how people want ECA to be back in some way or another and Lunar listen to it. Not because his *FRIENDS* and many newbies who came also want ECA to be back. It is fair to say that many wants it to be back. Second How do you think they grind the MVP? They also start as a newbie and many of them is not even donating..... It is just in the past there are many parties that support them in a way. Like a global Fortessa Dungeons and Pit and Ruins. There are some name that giving the party live like Pichuu, Syoberry and others. They may have retired now but it is just a some person who always recruit at main and giving them a chance to get the zeny

For MVP Camping how are you even so sure that they are currently drop it or how can you even so sure if they have it right now? How do you even proof it? I just wonder about that since you say that Veteran always gets MVP right? How can you be so sure they get it from camping or they drop it easily? One of my friend used to camp Shiny Teddy for 1 year and he did not get the Card. And he was a veteran with high end gear btw.

General Discussion / RebirthRO - good ole days
« Last post by chrisyim1 on Jun 10, 2021, 09:32 pm »
Hello all,

I've played on RebirthRO for years after it came out. The server was popping and I've made some really good friends along the way.
Anyways, I stopped playing for 10+ years and came back to find out that the old RebirthRO is no longer.
It appears that Syphons crew performed a coup and kicked him out for not liking his "financial decisions". Yes, I saw all the screenshots. Do some digging and you can too.
Anyker, Pheonix, and so on decided to take over the server instead of just leaving. Sure they were absolutely wrong to do that however, Syphon is not innocent in all of this. Again, yes I saw the screenshots of the racist asain comments. Regardless, there was no right in taking this man's server period.

Now there is rebirth.ro which was the stolen one, and revivalro.com which is Syphons new server.
Both, are unfortunately trash. I downloaded each and the population is not as large as they make it out to be. The game can still be fun but with no one to play with.... idk. Every single pvp room was empty on both. Back in the day, the pvp rooms were lit. People came there to meet up and chill, talk, and battle.

My point is, there was no good that came from the stupid coup. It split the community in half and eventually died out. I just wonder now how things would've been in present day if the coup didn't occur.

If only syphon and his old admins could get back together and combine the population.
I'd be back thats for sure.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10