Recent posts

Server Discussion / Re: Project Alfheim is back
Last post by Felione - Today at 05:30 PM
Quote from: Lunalepsy on Feb 11, 2024, 06:46 AMThere are better RO servers than this one. The whole "multiclient" thing is just an excuse. Excellent game, terrible management.

Probably the most accurate statement in response to this server.
Rant and Rave / Re: Ragnafilian
Last post by Felione - Today at 05:18 PM
Quote from: TurboNerd on Mar 16, 2024, 12:31 PMHello, I'm making this thread becauuse RSM obnly gives server owners the last word, so I can't despute anything the GM will say, no matter how much of a lie it is.

Basically, do not play on this server. The GM is incompetent, but also a child, which is a horrible combonation. I got banned after 150+ hours in game with no warning, because I said something I didnt like on discord. Please, at all cost, avoid this server. There hasnt been an update where the GM made a major mistake. He doesn't respond to criticism, except to first ban you on discord and then ingame. Do you yourself a favour. I doubt the server will last long anway, maybe 2-3 moths, but if you were considering it, please don't.

Could you please reply to his response? I'm anxious to know what your defense is :D
Rant and Rave / Re: Ragnafilian
Last post by ragnafiles - Today at 04:41 PM
This user  /heh
His discord: Michielnummerloos/maskedmuchachoo/degemaskerdemuchachooo/throwaway7575/Teriyaki

"The GM is incompetent, but also a child, which is a horrible combonation."
- You said I didn't answer any of your question(after spamming tantrum-topics on every Discord category) So I asked you what's your question(?) Clearly you just  /...  /swt 

"I got banned after 150+ hours in game with no warning."

/no1
General Discussion / Re: If we got Isekai'd into Ra...
Last post by iixe - Yesterday at 03:34 AM
Id do what I always do: grinding for alcohol and herbs.
Server Reviews / Re: Tired of Drama? Join Muhro...
Last post by kiryutokogami - Yesterday at 03:30 AM
hello  bro! i sent you a pm, asking some infos about the server.

im very interested in trying this server.
General Discussion / Re: Things that need to be fix...
Last post by Suspension - Mar 16, 2024, 10:06 PM
Quote from: SirVahn on Jan 17, 2024, 09:02 AMThat why low rate keep open an then close... Ofc my point come from my background an my previous experience, why you disagree sir?
> allows gm only to play by event the game...
I understood this one as GMs not playing the game (woe, mvp), correct me if I'm wrong. If GMs want to be partial and benefit friends, they will even if they don't play those events. On the other hand, if they play they may be more passionate about making the server better.

> no donation but add sponsor to login an log out for welp owner pocket...
Servers have costs, donations are okay as long as there's no clear advantage for donators. Not sure how sponsors work for private ro servers with low population.

> make content seasonal ET WOE BG EVENT...
I'm not a fan of competitive seasonal games. I don't see any benefit on making those RO events seasonal other than adding even more toxic competitive mindset to the game.
Another reason is the economy and population go down in between seasons.

> multiclient or pepperoni we are gettin old baby  /gg
Multiclient makes us even more autistic in an already dying game. Instead, tweaking mechanics as to not require multiclient seems more practical.
Rant and Rave / Ragnafilian
Last post by TurboNerd - Mar 16, 2024, 12:31 PM
Hello, I'm making this thread becauuse RSM obnly gives server owners the last word, so I can't despute anything the GM will say, no matter how much of a lie it is.

Basically, do not play on this server. The GM is incompetent, but also a child, which is a horrible combonation. I got banned after 150+ hours in game with no warning, because I said something I didnt like on discord. Please, at all cost, avoid this server. There hasnt been an update where the GM made a major mistake. He doesn't respond to criticism, except to first ban you on discord and then ingame. Do you yourself a favour. I doubt the server will last long anway, maybe 2-3 moths, but if you were considering it, please don't.
Low Rates / nifeRO (Pre-Renewal 3x/3x/2x |...
Last post by nifeRO - Mar 16, 2024, 07:07 AM
Welcome to old school Ragnarok Online server nifeRO!

29.03.2024 Grand Opening Date!

Are you searching for a long-term Ragnarok Online server that provides an enjoyable and hassle-free gaming experience? Look no further, nifeRO is the perfect option! We offer unique features, a low-latency connection, a stable game environment, and an active support team. Additionally, we provide frequent updates and special events to keep the game fresh and exciting. Join nifeRO today to experience all the fun of Ragnarok Online without any hassle!

Join Our Community:
https://discord.gg/Kvj5dyRGqH

https://nifero.net/

======Server Rates======
■ Exp Rates: 3x
■ Drop Rates: 2x
■ Normal Cards: 5x (0.05)
■ MVP/Mini Cards: 1x (0.01)

======Server Information======
■ Episode : 11.3 - Nameless Island
■ HD World
■ Gepard Shield Protected 3.0
■ Pre-Renewal
■ Max Level: 99/70
■ Instant Cast: 150
■ Maximum ASPD: 190
■ 2-2 Transcended Classes
■ Card Announcement
■ Daily rewards system
■ Herb event on Thursdays in Geffen
■ Platinum Skill NPC [First Class]

======Ingame Commands======
■ @arealoot
■ @lgp
■ @autotrade
■ @noks
■ @refresh
■ @killcount
■ @whereis
■ @whodrops
■ @showexp
■ @mi
■ @hominfo
■ @homstats
■ !vsync
■ !ping, etc.

======Server Features======
■ nifeRO Coin System
■ Market Area ( Available @autotrade command )
■ Quest/Headgears NPC

======Game and Host======

■ Host Location: Germany
■ Max. Clients: 2 (Except in WoE)
■ Gepard Shield Protected 3.0

■ Drop Effect

■ Arealoot & Card Announcement

General Discussion / Re: Nostalgia Thread
Last post by oldinroplayer - Mar 15, 2024, 03:11 AM
Started with RO during the inRO Beta (Apr/May 2004), the game jockey at the neighbourhood internet cafe was offering free TShirts and the game CD for signing up and getting to level 20. Moved to pservers around 2006 when the officials went pay-to-play. Dropped RO as other life stuff took up all the free time that I had by 2010-ish. A bunch of close friends got back around 2022 and playing on/off with this group an old eAthena TXT server. These days, interested about the game lore and history more than the grinding part :)
General Discussion / Re: If we got Isekai'd into Ra...
Last post by scrubr - Mar 14, 2024, 07:25 AM
Find this and bang: