RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
As a fan of the sort of niche builds around skills that no one in their right mind would take... what a nice idea. I hope the slow start allows them to filter in changes with more success than having the mammoth task of rebalancing RO in it's late state.  There's so many skills in the game that you just never pick up, it's nice to see that given some love. Some things you just look at and wonder wtf Gravity was smoking (slow poison, anyone?). God, I'd love to see agi wizard made more viable. Fire Pillar and Frost Nova are so almost there. Or dagger hunter. Blitz beat working with daggers would be wild.   I wonder if they'll implement the broken Rogue skills along the graffiti path?

Shame it's a 1x though, having a third 1x server spreading out an already tiny demographic more thinly...it'lll suffer from the same low-pop-hell of having to farm all your own cards at 1x rates because there's not enough of a playerbase to supply the market.  A 2x or 3x would be really nice to fill the server gap at the minute.

Everything has a minimum chance of a 0.02% drop rate as there was a bug in official servers that gave everything a +0.01% chance to drop, and this has been made into a feature into the server. Low level mobs have been further enhanced by level 1-10 mobs being given an additional +0.02% chance of minimum drop rate (so cards or a Guard [1] by a Pupa will have a 0.04% chance to be dropped), and level 11-20 mobs gaining a +0.01% minimum drop chance to 0.03%. With a couple of other exceptions for monsters close to that level 20 but have extremely important cards, the drop rate for them is 0.02%.

Because of this, despite the server being 1x rate, people haven't had to struggle too hard to find cards and supply them to the market. Hunting a low level card is something that may take a day or three (depending on how many you need), but you won't be stuck doing it for weeks—and that's assuming someone hasn't already been selling it.
As a fan of the sort of niche builds around skills that no one in their right mind would take... what a nice idea. I hope the slow start allows them to filter in changes with more success than having the mammoth task of rebalancing RO in it's late state.  There's so many skills in the game that you just never pick up, it's nice to see that given some love. Some things you just look at and wonder wtf Gravity was smoking (slow poison, anyone?). God, I'd love to see agi wizard made more viable. Fire Pillar and Frost Nova are so almost there. Or dagger hunter. Blitz beat working with daggers would be wild.   I wonder if they'll implement the broken Rogue skills along the graffiti path?

Shame it's a 1x though, having a third 1x server spreading out an already tiny demographic more thinly...it'lll suffer from the same low-pop-hell of having to farm all your own cards at 1x rates because there's not enough of a playerbase to supply the market.  A 2x or 3x would be really nice to fill the server gap at the minute.
RIP when you don't realize you hit reply instead of edit to you own comment
Sucks to see this server being plagued with fake reviews about the player count and adjustments. Fishy how they hate on all other 1x servers but one server that's the most toxic and full of itself, makes you wonder if they are just alts logged in through a VPN. Good luck with the server!
Lovely server!
Feeling nostalgic with old payon.
Very friendly community, it's rare to find nowadays.

Looking forward for next updates  /lv
Server Reviews / Re: CopasRO - Out of the Box Mid Rate Server
« Last post by Heuspers on Oct 22, 2021, 02:55 am »
just the basic @go command..what's the point of buying bfly wings? to balance the economy? the server does not show online players by the way.

I guess so... but well since they put a good QoL improvement in warper I think I never complaint about it anymore  /heh
If you don't know, the warper will detect you if you don't have any BWings and it automatically gives you one and cut your zeny by 300z.

But well, I guess opinion may differ though because I really like a server with limited @commands, it gives a feeling that I am actually playing a game without too many console commands to ease everything.

This may be biased because I came from low rates server most of time that has no @go.
High Rate / Solari Ragnarok Online
« Last post by oldmidgard on Oct 21, 2021, 02:45 pm »

.:SolariRO:.

OFFICIAL OPENING DAY: October 23, 2021 at 5 PM (GMT+8)

Register now and join in the fun http://solariragnarok.com/

Basic Information
🔥 Episode 13.2 Encounter with the Unknown
🔥 Classic / Frost Server / Quest Oriented
🔥 Pure 2-2 Transcendent Class Only (No 3rd and 4th Jobs)
🔥 No 3D/Custom Wings
🔥 Base/Job Level: 255/120
🔥 Rates: 8000x/8000x/1000x (modified)
🔥 Normal Cards: 12%
🔥 MVP/Boss Cards: 5%
🔥 Rare Cards: 0.50% (Kiel, Thanatos, FBH, Gloom, Ifrit, Randgris, GTB, Amon Ra, Maya Purple, and MVP LHZ Cards)

WHAT TO EXPECT?
🔥 Random Options System
🔥 Improved Monster Arena
🔥 Improved Goldroom
🔥 Implemented Refine UI
🔥 Improved Token Hunter Shop Rewards
🔥 MVP System
🔥 Jobs Improvement
🔥 and many more...

Game & Host
🔥 Multi Client: Enabled
🔥 Gepard Shield Protected
🔥 ADelays/Anti-SpeedHack
🔥 DDoS Protection and Mitigation
🔥 Server Location: Singapore

Basic Commands:
- allskill, alootid, autoloot, autoloottype, autotrade, changegm, changeleader, duel, accept,
- invite, leave, go, hominfo, homstats, homtalk, iteminfo, jailtime, load, mobinfo, noask, noks, party,
- pettalk, rates, refresh, request, showexp, showzeny, storage, time, warp, whodrops, whereis

Custom Commands:
@restock add <itemid> <quantity> : Add an item to restock list.
@restock remove <itemid> : Remove an item from restock list.
@restock list : Show current restock list.
@restock reset : Reset restock list.
@restock help/h : Show this help menu.
@restock : Get restock items from the storage.
@settings: Toggles channel announcements as well as other in-game setting commands.
@instancesetting: Use for initial set-up of the @cd/@cooldown/@instance commands.
@cd/@cooldown/@instance: Shows the status of your character's instance cooldowns.
@battlestats: Gives detailed information about your current battle statistics.
@whosell <name or ID>: Displays the list of vendors selling a specific item.
@whobuy <name or ID>: A command to search buying stores.

« Last post by Skwez on Oct 21, 2021, 01:15 am »
I think the server is fine the way it is, too much @commands sometimes made my head hurts /wah

just the basic @go command..what's the point of buying bfly wings? to balance the economy? the server does not show online players by the way.
« Last post by Heuspers on Oct 20, 2021, 12:12 pm »
Must bring proof for this

Doubt there'll be enough proof for the accusation since the said person just left the server after throwing tantrum and tagging everyone in their discord. That happens after the the GM openly said they have legit character just to support everyone in need. Well as I mention above I rather having to know a GM actually having a Legit rather than pservers with hidden legit GM. So far the community openly accept them playing because well, most of the top players are already overgeared the GM, they literally just the most chill people I've ever met.

Anyway, after that the server so peacefull up until today.

Yep!..definitely a great server to chill out with players. But one thing in my opinion that they need to add is @go command. I'm lazy buying or getting bfly wings all the time.

I think the server is fine the way it is, too much @commands sometimes made my head hurts /wah
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10