Zeira / Brenth / Juvia (Atlas ro - Aeva ro)

Started by Wolf_King, Nov 10, 2016, 02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

2k21 Return

LukeX

There's no need to reply further, but user above trying to continue the flame after several failed attempts.

In reply to the screenie above, seems like you are confusing dupings vs photoshop. Here below is the current quantity of CK circulating on server:

Regarding Mi Gao, there has not been an infinite zeny circulated as people again proclaimed. You guys can try proclaiming Juvia as the Pinoy version of Cookie, but for as long as I'm around people in our server will still enjoy good RO Experience regardless and the server will still be alive and standing strong. :)

Wolf_King

Quote from: Akasuna on Nov 15, 2016, 08:55 PM
Isn't this how RO pservers have always been????? I mean sure back in the day some lasted longer, but where are they now?

Not all servers as i have seen few running longer and still up.

Quote from: Kris on Nov 17, 2016, 12:24 PM
GM Luke: 0         
Drama: 1

http://atlas-ro.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2137-ahk-disabled/&page=1

Thanks a bunch for sharing you made my instant popcorn packets of some use. /heh

Quote from: LukeX on Nov 18, 2016, 01:31 AM
There's no need to reply further, but user above trying to continue the flame after several failed attempts.

In reply to the screenie above, seems like you are confusing dupings vs photoshop. Here below is the current quantity of CK circulating on server:

Regarding Mi Gao, there has not been an infinite zeny circulated as people again proclaimed. You guys can try proclaiming Juvia as the Pinoy version of Cookie, but for as long as I'm around people in our server will still enjoy good RO Experience regardless and the server will still be alive and standing strong. :)
No one gives a f*** about you luke or your hidden facts =D

Bottles

Quote from: LukeX on Nov 18, 2016, 01:31 AM

Also the server only "counts"(provides a specific item number) when it is a 'drop'. If you go on a test server, I'm sure you'll find 0 combat knife in the database, and yet everyone will have one. As @item is a different log.

Akasuna

Quote from: Wolf_King on Nov 18, 2016, 01:54 AM
Not all servers as i have seen few running longer and still up.

Yeah and their player population is like non-existent.

Kris

2k21 Return

ggwp

Quote from: Kris on Nov 17, 2016, 11:02 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Let me guess , someone ahk clicking "that animal npc" or someone (and maybe with their friends too) multi clienting 10 or more total windows on "that room".

Bottles

Quote from: Akasuna on Nov 18, 2016, 09:44 PM
I'd say haven't seen Talon yet? But they have their own collective problems~
Nova has been running for 2 years and has 1k+ players as well. The servers exist, the problem is gullible(I really mean ignorant morons who are too lazy to find another server or just simply play another game until a decent server arises that matches their preference..) players continue to essentially advocate servers(yes logging in and providing a population +1 is advocating) ruins the opportunities for good servers to thrive.

Akasuna

Quote from: Bottles on Nov 19, 2016, 02:39 PM
I'd say haven't seen Talon yet? But they have their own collective problems~
Nova has been running for 2 years and has 1k+ players as well. The servers exist, the problem is gullible(I really mean ignorant morons who are too lazy to find another server or just simply play another game until a decent server arises that matches their preference..) players continue to essentially advocate servers(yes logging in and providing a population +1 is advocating) ruins the opportunities for good servers to thrive.

Yeah, I've seen both. Lmao TalonRO... Yeah they have their huge pop and have been running for ages. I've played on both and they aren't what I'm looking for exactly, sure TalonRO has been running for ages and has a huge pop, but those customs are ridiculous. I gave NovaRO a try and I didn't really like the whole renewal thing, it doesn't feel like the RO I used to know anymore. Well, we're talking about low rate RO too and a lot of RO players are older now and don't have the time to dedicate to every new server that arises, so they usually just go with the one that seems like the best option and stick with it. You can say the players are the problem, but the fault also lies in bad GM/admin that would let their successful servers go to waste. I don't blame RO players for quitting this game. While some players don't mind starting over again and again I'm sure for a lot of others it has gotten tiring.

Bunny

Was debating whether or not to post this. 

Yano

Kapag hitik sa bunga, binabato.

Isn't this the reflection of all Ragnarok private servers?

The only difference is that AtlasRO is new, has drawn almost the majority of midrate players(add the people from AevaRO and such) plus the lone server who is actually meeting the demand for low-midrate server as of the moment.

Some are jealous. Some are genuinely hurt with server admin wrongdoings. And some are just born trolls/clowns.

This trend had shaped the ragnarok community over the years. Thus, it wont stop until one credible person with large experience in handling a server with a team that consists of highly skilled game developers to prevent abusers. etc. appears and creates a server that is committed to provide quality ragnarok gameplay.

Do not be consumed by greediness of money. You cant bring that when you die. In contrast, you can spend those to have fun with your lifetime. Either of the two, you pick.  /no1

Anyhow, AtlasRO can be saved. It's up to Brenth if he will. It's only been up for like 3 weeks atm. no bg and woe yet still reaching 2.5k players. LOLOL (dunno about aeva tho)

Just my two fckn nonsense cents. See you at Atlas boyz

lnvu

^ brent did u make that account today just to post that loll

Orange

Quote from: Yano on Nov 19, 2016, 10:48 PM
Anyhow, AtlasRO can be saved. It's up to Brenth if he will. It's only been up for like 3 weeks atm. no bg and woe yet still reaching 2.5k players. LOLOL (dunno about aeva tho)

Servers don't generally snowball population. They get the 1k players that jump ship from other servers that just closed and normally dwindle off and die and the cycle repeats itself
:3

Snowflake

Quote from: Yano on Nov 19, 2016, 10:48 PM
It's up to Brenth if he will. It's only been up for like 3 weeks atm. no bg and woe yet still reaching 2.5k players. LOLOL (dunno about aeva tho)

Brenth?  /heh
Brenth hasn't posted here once, but Luke has.
Sounds like you trust Luke more than Brenth since you're going out of your way to defend him.

Bottles

Quote from: Akasuna on Nov 19, 2016, 05:43 PM
You can say the players are the problem, but the fault also lies in bad GM/admin that would let their successful servers go to waste.
Your right I can say it's the population because it's important to the appeal of any server. However you do also agree
Quote from: Akasuna on Nov 18, 2016, 09:44 PM
Otherwise I'm sure you wouldn't have had a facetious rebuttal to wolf kings post.

There is more than enough here to scare off any respectable WoE guild from participating there. Unless you hop in and offer some irl money for them, but that is kind of what the thread is about, the perpetuation of a server managed by corrupt staff.