Ymir-RO? Over 2000 votes on the Feb 3rd?

Started by Descent, Feb 03, 2009, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoisonWolf

Quote from: Xeighter on Feb 04, 2009, 11:09 AM
Personally, I don't why the admin even wants to or needs to explain himself here, none of you have the intention to join, to be bluntly honest.
You guys slap his wrist, he gripes and shows some civility, everyone continues to point fingers and pull out the punishing ruler.

You can talk about it openly and by all means do so (this is RMS/ Forums specified for this sort of thing).
But don't pretend you are some higher hierarchy of servers and players, patrolling the area for anything suspicious. You all act like he actually should or must justify and explain himself to the court of the matter. I am not sure where I am going with this, but it's just a bit tiresome and bothersome to see (personally, which can be avoided by just not coming here).

But, by all means, don't justify yourselves, I'm not here to dictate how you act or react upon certain things [seeing as we're all equal].

If he's a goddamn cheater and some incompetent administrator by your standards, then that's it really.

Guys,

Interesting. The first story when this was "caught" was that Ymir had "multiple servers" (servers which were never mentioned due to Ymir's art of deflection) contributing to the voting sites . Now, it's a mysterious "player" doing it. And said "player" seems to have come only "after" Ymir-RO has gone back up . It's funny how every event seems to occur at such the perfect time for Ymir-RO doesn't it?

Also, Xeighter, if you don't like reading this. The door is right there (the HOME button). The point is, no one was "patrolling" for this matter (you think people actually care about how YmirRO is doing? ). Descent has pointed it out that he was checking his own server's statistics when it bumped right into his face that the #1 spot belonged to YmirRO.

Quote from: Xeighter
Personally, I don't why the admin even wants to or needs to explain himself here, none of you have the intention to join, to be bluntly honest.
Nobody said he had to. We're just discussing about it. And how can you be so all-knowing that none of us have the intention to join? Are you an omnipotent messiah who can see far into the future? You tell Descent not to be so quick to judge you or assume that you're just a player. Yet, you are so swift to assume we have no intention to join. Do you enjoy being a hypocrite? Or do you like to tell yourself that you're better than everyone else?

You guys slap his wrist, he gripes and shows some civility, everyone continues to point fingers and pull out the punishing ruler.
Words are just words. Until he does something about it, it'll just be no more than words. Do you believe everything your government tells you? Again, showing civility is not the same as doing the right thing. Showing civility is just a social front to try and be nice and act like you actually give a hoot (when you don't).

You can talk about it openly and by all means do so (this is RMS/ Forums specified for this sort of thing).
That's true. We can do so. So why are you reminding us again?

But don't pretend you are some higher hierarchy of servers and players, patrolling the area for anything suspicious. You all act like he actually should or must justify and explain himself to the court of the matter. I am not sure where I am going with this, but it's just a bit tiresome and bothersome to see (personally, which can be avoided by just not coming here).
Are we pretending that we're a higher hierarchy of servers and players (last time I checked, discussing matters with "civility" is perfectly fine, as opposed to say, random people coming in a thread to call another person a racist?)? Or is that your quick-to-judge assumption of us again (+1 to hypocrite). And so what if some people act in this thread act like Ymir should justify himself (just to clarify, it's never a must, only should)? Is there anything inherently wrong in that? And in what way exactly does wanting someone to justify something turn him into an elitist member of a patrol squad? People are not allowed to ask questions and want answers anymore?

And you're right. You can choose not to come here. Again, feel free to click the HOME button and leave this thread.

But, by all means, don't justify yourselves, I'm not here to dictate how you act or react upon certain things [seeing as we're all equal].
It's funny. You posted a McMini wall of text (like you actually wanted us to justify ourselves to you or in some way acknowledge that you're the better e-person in this regard) and then you tell us that you're not here to dictate how we react upon things. I see (+1 to hypocrite).

If he's a goddamn cheater and some incompetent administrator by your standards, then that's it really.
True. OR. We can discuss about this civilly. Right now, the thread is showing that people prefer discussing about it. Unless of course you'd like us to actually listen to your words of wisdom (not really) ?

Good day.

Pow

Alright.. Lets get this show on the road.

First of all, I am utterly disgusted at how you have ALL acted.. Seriously - every single person here has the maturity to have made this thread a perfectly 'innocent' topic and it has all been blown out of proportion. I AM handing out warning to the people that have ticked me off in this topic. More on them in a second.

Just as a warning, I will not be taking any b**** at me for my actions in this topic - but you are ALL are more than welcome to PM me regarding them, I just wont answer myself to idiots. If you are just going to PM me saying 'BAWWWWW POW YOU SUCK!!! ALL MODS SUCK RMS FTL! NO WONDER EVERYBODY HATES YOU', then I will ban you, simple as that. I've had just about all I can take from the constant f*** drama this forum generates and it's about time you all learned to keep your incessant and derogatory comments to yourselves.

As follows:

• GM-Ymir is banned for 14 days for inciting a completely ridiculous flame war.
  • Loki1 has been muted for 14 days for continuing to 'fling s***' at people for their actions
  • Descent was being moderated, but due to the majority of it being a retaliation, his lasts 3 days.
  • Kozua Nekiem has been warned for lashing out against an instigating party.

Should have more warns come from this topic? Probably. I made it clear to JJJ and yC that I would be handling this matter alone, and they agreed. If you disagree with my decision, then congratulations; But you're not the first person to do so. Do NOT go harassing other members of staff for what I have done.

I've had it with this s***-storm. This topic is junked.

-Pow
Divided we stand, together we fall.
There isn't any god that can save us all
So don't pray on your knees, just beg on your hands
There is no belief in this promised land