WrightRo disappoints!

Started by horo, Mar 20, 2008, 05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AceJay

Oh man, this is incredibly awesome reading material.

Matt, you're pretty stupid if you think "Only 2 people taking you up on the offer" will help you. That's pretty much the same thing you tried to pull in my server.

Loki

Man, I never thought this would happen to your server Matt. You were very nice to me  ;D

I was busy with work and stuff and wanted to wait for your server to grow before I become more active.

-Revamped/Loki w/e
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Dajoey

wow u guys r unbelievble rly. all he said was everyone stfu for a minute cuz his players were being bad who cares? big deal you were being jerks to him and hes a good gm and he has a good server so dont say that stupid stuff about him its a good server & he is a good gm so stop ok

AceJay

Quote from: Dajoey on Apr 13, 2008, 03:05 PM
wow u guys r unbelievble rly. all he said was everyone stfu for a minute cuz his players were being bad who cares? big deal you were being jerks to him and hes a good gm and he has a good server so dont say that stupid stuff about him its a good server & he is a good gm so stop ok

I will donate 10 bucks to RMS if this guy's IP doesn't match/have similar range as Matt's.

MWright967

Quote from: AceJay on Apr 21, 2008, 08:53 PM
Quote from: Dajoey on Apr 13, 2008, 03:05 PM

I will donate 10 bucks to RMS if this guy's IP doesn't match/have similar range as Matt's.

You know the saddest thing about this is, on CrimsonMoonRO (which epic fail'ed by the way, nice job) your entire gimmick was ''When you get slapped, turn the other cheek''. You were supposed to be this ''fair and conversative'' server owner....But then, you're so quick to judge me without even knowing what went on. Yeah, I told someone to stfu, if you can't handle being told to stfu, you have no back bone whatsoever. People forget: GM's aren't some divine thing that is better than everything else, we're just people. And the saddest part of all this is, my server has more players online RIGHT now, than your server EVER. HAD. at any time in your history....And I have a horrible reputation, and NO server entry. LOL.

Artariko

Matthere some things u should know....

1.) You cant expect to run a server without immature people joining
2.) You cant expect people to not hate on ur server o.O
3.) just drop the Topic ^_^.....
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

yC

Since WrightRO doesn't exist anymore, partly due to this incident.  I will just lock this topic.  There shouldn't be more to add when the server died.