Valkyrian RO advertising on Intense RO's forums?

Started by ragnazorg, Dec 14, 2009, 04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragnazorg

Recently I got a message from my player reporting that GM fenrir from Valkyrian RO is advertising on our forums.

So i asked him to hand me out a screenshot of the message he received from the Supposed GM Fenrir of Valkyrian RO.

after confirming that he got a message I went to the admin panel to check the user who posted the Advertisements.

Hope RMS admin's can confirm if it was GM fenrir's ip since he's also registered here at RMS but I guess he's the same person using same username on RMS/EA/ and on our forums XD (GM fenrir of Valkyrian and the person recruiting/advertising on our forums) sadly is this your way on how to improve your player count?

Zone

Wrong section.
This belongs in Hall of Shame.
They didn't violate RMS policy.

Tom~

Kazumi, you should PM yC to confirm if the guy who was advertising in your forums, is GM Fenrir.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

utsav_chs

Hmmph! Doesn't seem like that the ip belongs to my former server's admin Jeff (I am ex-forum mod VRO). Still the email-id used was the same as the real one jeff uses.

Well I checked into intenseRO's forums and found out that anyone can create an account and can PM any user without having to verify the provided email address.

Secondly (I am not sure of this) This IP 203.87.176.250(this is the ip of the account jeff0807 in intense RO's forum) is of  Angeles City, PM, PH. And I think Jeff stays quite far away from that place..I had checked on his IP too but I forgot them.

I have a hunch that someone is playing a bad joke on Jeff and also on Valkyrian Ragnarok.

*Data on this post is sensitive please get them confirmed by yC or other mods.

Tom I like your avtar and sigi

Tom~

Quote from: utsav_chs on Dec 14, 2009, 03:59 PM
Tom I like your avtar and sigi

Thanks. :)

About the IP... Kazumi, if he changes his IP, then it's going to be really hard to catch him :S He might be using a different IP here...

utsav_chs

True...but as much I know jeff (he being my former admin) I think he wont do such things or may be...

@ragnazorg
dude, why don't you make some little changes in the user account policies and make them such that they cant post or PM any other user without confirming their emails?
OR
Check if the email ([email protected]) was confirmed or no. If it was confirmed then its no one other than him and if tis not confirmed it may be some other guy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I recently got into some reports that might be interesting.

Real Jeff's IP : 124.107.215.114

But,

Jeff on intense RO (fake Jeff) IP :  203.87.176.250

ragnazorg

Tom~

Quote from: ragnazorg on Dec 15, 2009, 10:21 AM
anyone can change their IP address.

Then, you don't know if that's GM Fenrir.

utsav_chs

You are not sure that if it was GM Fenrir or no.

Please check if the email ([email protected]) was confirmed or no

Zeidan

I'm pretty sure it's the same guy. Why don't you just compare how that message was written to his posts on this or other forums? It's written in poor English and if you search other posts of his and compare to that message, you might find a pattern.

utsav_chs

Lol. Anyone can write a message by copying the peak/style of your language style. Besides tis not a solid proof to prove both the persons are the same one.

GorthexTiger

niot hrd to englrish bad, i can say i rote it andh u belief mi?

Point proven.
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

Zeidan

Quote from: utsav_chs on Dec 16, 2009, 01:35 PM
Lol. Anyone can write a message by copying the peak/style of your language style. Besides tis not a solid proof to prove both the persons are the same one.
Anyone, but that person must have been extremely bored to fake all that.

utsav_chs

Anyone, but that person must have been extremely bored to fake all that.
[/quote]

Or, he might have a enemiety with the said person (Jef Manalo aka Fenrir).
As I said we are not sure that it was fenrir or no...coz the intenseRO's admin (ragnazorg) dint reply if the email was confirmed or no. Nor did any mod confirm the ip of jef aka fenrir. I request everyone before u say anything please kindly provide confirmed proof.

GorthexTiger

Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

Final

Ah, fun times on RMS~ http://www.paste-it.net/private/u6c168b/   (Added more~)
-- Signature too big again.  You were notified previously on the same issue.

- So? Stop b****.

BluSnow

As long as you delete it and it doesnt happen again then there is nothing to worry about.

.::AsSaSsiN-X::.

what is valkyrian Ro...
it is online or privat server...?

Zen!, Fury, Zen!, [glow=black,2,300][color=white]阿修羅覇凰拳[/color][/glow]...