TsbRO

Started by BrokenIris, Dec 28, 2010, 03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xPyrefly

Quote from: Narcissist on Dec 29, 2010, 12:45 AM
And PvP keeper was recalled after you 3 were punished to be talked alone since his disciplinary reason was different from you.

I was reading this and noticed you said "you 3". Lolzies, I don't know who this third person is you're trying to mention, but I was not "punished". I was free to go. Jack and Luna were spoken to after I was dismissed to go about my business. So please, don't lump me in like that.

BrokenIris

Quote from: ZeeBra on Dec 29, 2010, 01:53 AM
this is childish we all can see that this certain gm got mad cause she was fired for the 3rd or 4th time i know for a fact she use to beg players for items she was hardly on her gm who is gm luna lol i know when others and i would pvp she was say *i'm gm luna don't kill me you fag* then would say that is teaming then it will say GM Luna has logged on boom we get muted haha are you going to really sit here and say that you hate tsbro but after 4 times being fired you fine your way back with the lies and other unbelievable things you said this time to come back your a manipulative person you use to beg
me for a build when i use to pvp you used to ask for items and such you don't even read you server rules why are you the only gm woeing and why you give your legit account out to a so called player you trust haha pls don't post here trying to act like your a saint and they fired you for no reason and so on you got fired for being a rude,nonjudgmental,one sided,favored, can on on for ever also you flirt with man players to get items on your legit from what i was told your preggo and have a man that is eff as a person and a mother i'm not flaming i'm stating facts and truth on this i also believe that i was the one reported to you about the vendors i found below go 14 and you told me admin mario kicked it and after he did a hide and seek your acting like tsbro is so bad but as of right this time 95 and YOU YOURSELF ARE ON THE SEVER admin candace your dissension  was right in firing her as you see why was planning on doing this from the get go. how is the admins are able to look for all the vendors player put up huh thats hard as for that this is countless this is just a post some one get upset took a game to HEART and trying to make others hard work look like poo i'm sorry i had to be to some hush,flaming think what you want but truth hurts kiddos.  

I'm not angry or hurt for being fired, I could honestly care less lol. And when I would "beg" you for things and builds, I was on legit not GM so theres no rule in that. If I would have did it in public and spammed it then yea but I didn't. I would PM you. There is nothing anywhere saying that GM legits cannot WoE so why don't you take another hard look at them yourself? I never once called someone a fag and if I did then I would like to see a screenshot, if not then oh well. I never once logged onto my GM and muted someone over someone else teaming me or killing me in PvP. It's PvP, you are meant to be killed. Why would I go in there and b**** because someone killed me? Lol, I laugh at you all trying your hardest to flame me when words don't bother me, none of you people bother me, so stop trying. I never said they fired me for no reason. I said they fired me for such a petty reason. Why don't you re-read the posts and maybe get some glasses while you are at it. Yea, I started hating Tsb after all the s*** that is happening. And yea, I'm on the server, so what? I can b**** about a server and still be around. No law against it. I have friends here believe it or not and I stay around to talk to them. And if you was planning on firing me from the start, then why hire me back? Stupid. And the players couldn't have put these up as I stated before because they are in @HIDE. Only a command a GM can do. And I know this because I couldn't see them. Believe me, I didn't take s*** to heart, and this may be hard work but it's not very hard work. Don't see how it's hard work when players and GMs go ignored with their ideas that seem great. And nothing of what you said hurt. Why don't you go back to English class and learn how to use puncuation marks. Run on sentence much? I am indeed pregnant and if you think I am lying about that then, well, your own damn fault as I don't care what you think. And I haven't flirted with no one to get what I want. I am a nice person but when people get under my skin, then I'm a b****. Have more to say? Keep talking because I would love to hear what you have to say.

Btw, to Fluer, Stop pointing fingures at GM Requiem for being any part of this as she has nothing to do with it. Nice going on making her quit /no1 Oh wait, that's what you wanted right? For her to get fired? Well, to bad she quit. No real satsifaction there, now is there?

Oh and another thing, you all are just hurt because I'm bashing TSB.
Oh and another thing, It's pretty bad when some GM's have been here longer but yet, a NEW GM comes a long and gets a higher rank. That right there should show favortism. Or, is he a spy? Who knows. I just thinks it's pretty messed up for a new GM to come in and get higher rankings then the ones that have been there longer. And no, I'm not talking about myself so before you "think" you are going to start bashing me for it, thinking I'm talking about myself, I am not. kkthx.
Posted on: Dec 28, 2010, 06:16 pm
Right, a couple more things I left out.

For one, Candace didn't fire me, Mario did so get your facts straight lol.
For two, You wasn't the one who reported the @away bot to me, my other friend did so don't take credit for someone else doing something.

Leroy Jenkins

My Experience:
Well I started out similar to Gamble,ya know chillin in pron and whatnot,after alot of helping I became a Helper and later ascended the rank of a GM after a long journey...Once a GM I never noted anything bad,the server itself may not be the most perfect, but omfg it's certainly one of the best...
Admin Mario was one of the most generous dewdz I've yet to meet....This so called "Corruption" was brought upon by other GM's which Mario can't be held responsible for...The server is alive and well,and is continuing to grow,the possibilities are endless...s0 n0 h4t3rz pl0x~

BrokenIris

Lol for one, I have nothing against Mario. But yea, seriously, it's corrupted. You don't see because, omg wait, You're a player....DUH! Read my post before replying will you. I said "What PLAYERS DO NOT SEE" Well guess what, you are a player so gtfo kkthx.

Leroy Jenkins

Read again..it says ONCE A GM...it never said anything about leaving..

ZeeBra

Quote from: BrokenIris on Dec 29, 2010, 02:25 AM
this is childish we all can see that this certain gm got mad cause she was fired for the 3rd or 4th time i know for a fact she use to beg players for items she was hardly on her gm who is gm luna lol i know when others and i would pvp she was say *i'm gm luna don't kill me you fag* then would say that is teaming then it will say GM Luna has logged on boom we get muted haha are you going to really sit here and say that you hate tsbro but after 4 times being fired you fine your way back with the lies and other unbelievable things you said this time to come back your a manipulative person you use to beg
me for a build when i use to pvp you used to ask for items and such you don't even read you server rules why are you the only gm woeing and why you give your legit account out to a so called player you trust haha pls don't post here trying to act like your a saint and they fired you for no reason and so on you got fired for being a rude,nonjudgmental,one sided,favored, can on on for ever also you flirt with man players to get items on your legit from what i was told your preggo and have a man that is eff as a person and a mother i'm not flaming i'm stating facts and truth on this i also believe that i was the one reported to you about the vendors i found below go 14 and you told me admin mario kicked it and after he did a hide and seek your acting like tsbro is so bad but as of right this time 95 and YOU YOURSELF ARE ON THE SEVER admin candace your dissension  was right in firing her as you see why was planning on doing this from the get go. how is the admins are able to look for all the vendors player put up huh thats hard as for that this is countless this is just a post some one get upset took a game to HEART and trying to make others hard work look like poo i'm sorry i had to be to some hush,flaming think what you want but truth hurts kiddos.  

I'm not angry or hurt for being fired, I could honestly care less lol. And when I would "beg" you for things and builds, I was on legit not GM so theres no rule in that. If I would have did it in public and spammed it then yea but I didn't. I would PM you. There is nothing anywhere saying that GM legits cannot WoE so why don't you take another hard look at them yourself? I never once called someone a fag and if I did then I would like to see a screenshot, if not then oh well. I never once logged onto my GM and muted someone over someone else teaming me or killing me in PvP. It's PvP, you are meant to be killed. Why would I go in there and b**** because someone killed me? Lol, I laugh at you all trying your hardest to flame me when words don't bother me, none of you people bother me, so stop trying. I never said they fired me for no reason. I said they fired me for such a petty reason. Why don't you re-read the posts and maybe get some glasses while you are at it. Yea, I started hating Tsb after all the s*** that is happening. And yea, I'm on the server, so what? I can b**** about a server and still be around. No law against it. I have friends here believe it or not and I stay around to talk to them. And if you was planning on firing me from the start, then why hire me back? Stupid. And the players couldn't have put these up as I stated before because they are in @HIDE. Only a command a GM can do. And I know this because I couldn't see them. Believe me, I didn't take s*** to heart, and this may be hard work but it's not very hard work. Don't see how it's hard work when players and GMs go ignored with their ideas that seem great. And nothing of what you said hurt. Why don't you go back to English class and learn how to use puncuation marks. Run on sentence much? I am indeed pregnant and if you think I am lying about that then, well, your own damn fault as I don't care what you think. And I haven't flirted with no one to get what I want. I am a nice person but when people get under my skin, then I'm a b****. Have more to say? Keep talking because I would love to hear what you have to say.

Btw, to Fluer, Stop pointing fingures at GM Requiem for being any part of this as she has nothing to do with it. Nice going on making her quit /no1 Oh wait, that's what you wanted right? For her to get fired? Well, to bad she quit. No real satsifaction there, now is there?

Oh and another thing, It's pretty bad when some GM's have been here longer but yet, a NEW GM comes a long and gets a higher rank. That right there should show favortism. Or, is he a spy? Who knows. I just thinks it's pretty messed up for a new GM to come in and get higher rankings then the ones that have been there longer. And no, I'm not talking about myself so before you "think" you are going to start bashing me for it, thinking I'm talking about myself, I am not. kkthx.

For two, You wasn't the one who reported the @away bot to me, my other friend did so don't take credit for someone else doing something.

what does that have to do about the quote you posted confusing any who you said the "server is corrupted and not to join this server" are you talking about your self when you where on your gm asking for items like a mario helm got the items for your legit while on a gm from a player wow i UNDERSTAND NOW. and who is this fluer what does he have to do with anything haha. you said this *i can careless about tsbro* but you are posting nonsense and now its to the point your getting emotional luna this is forums is about servers don't brings other matters into this keep it professional not childish.  on other note you where a good gm from the get go but you stopped and became the same old luna after what the 3rd day candace and mario was dum to bring you back on there gm staff as you can see way haha well keep on making your self feel like your a saint when the truth will come out about the real you and you will lose a lot of friends and much more
Posted on: Dec 28, 2010, 06:38 pm
Quote from: BrokenIris on Dec 29, 2010, 02:31 AM
Lol for one, I have nothing against Mario. But yea, seriously, it's corrupted. You don't see because, omg wait, You're a player....DUH! Read my post before replying will you. I said "What PLAYERS DO NOT SEE" Well guess what, you are a player so gtfo kkthx.
wow see this topic is for all not just for you and your so called friends kthx also your still on the server now as we type are nonsense away your on the server having fun what is this oh right TOO SEE MOTHER EFFING BEYOND sorry for the out bust lol bust

BrokenIris

Quote from: ZeeBra on Dec 29, 2010, 02:38 AM
me for a build when i use to pvp you used to ask for items and such you don't even read you server rules why are you the only gm woeing and why you give your legit account out to a so called player you trust haha pls don't post here trying to act like your a saint and they fired you for no reason and so on you got fired for being a rude,nonjudgmental,one sided,favored, can on on for ever also you flirt with man players to get items on your legit from what i was told your preggo and have a man that is eff as a person and a mother i'm not flaming i'm stating facts and truth on this i also believe that i was the one reported to you about the vendors i found below go 14 and you told me admin mario kicked it and after he did a hide and seek your acting like tsbro is so bad but as of right this time 95 and YOU YOURSELF ARE ON THE SEVER admin candace your dissension  was right in firing her as you see why was planning on doing this from the get go. how is the admins are able to look for all the vendors player put up huh thats hard as for that this is countless this is just a post some one get upset took a game to HEART and trying to make others hard work look like poo i'm sorry i had to be to some hush,flaming think what you want but truth hurts kiddos. 

what does that have to do about the quote you posted confusing any who you said the "server is corrupted and not to join this server" are you talking about your self when you where on your gm asking for items like a mario helm got the items for your legit while on a gm from a player wow i UNDERSTAND NOW. and who is this fluer what does he have to do with anything haha. you said this *i can careless about tsbro* but you are posting nonsense and now its to the point your getting emotional luna this is forums is about servers don't brings other matters into this keep it professional not childish.  on other note you where a good gm from the get go but you stopped and became the same old luna after what the 3rd day candace and mario was dum to bring you back on there gm staff as you can see way haha well keep on making your self feel like your a saint when the truth will come out about the real you and you will lose a lot of friends and much more

The server is corrupted. Was just warning others beforehand. Yea, I asked for a Mario Helm on GM for my legit, might I add it was a friend? Again re-read my posts before saying anything. Fluer is none of your business. I was directing that to Flue not you so don't respond to it. I'm not getting emotional over anything, as a matter of fact, I think this is hilarous how you all try to bash me and it's not doing a bit of good. I just laugh at your stupidity. If I'm such a bad GM, why was I offered another GM postion on another server? And this "person" knows all about me lol. But yea, I'm such a horrible person <---- Sarcasim. I'm not going to lose all my friends and lose nothing else because like I said before, I can be a b**** when I need to be. You all keep posting. Makes my night more fun and it makes my day to see you all trying to bash and flaming me LOL.
Posted on: Dec 28, 2010, 06:44 pm
Quote from: Leroy Jenkins on Dec 29, 2010, 02:37 AM
Read again..it says ONCE A GM...it never said anything about leaving..

Btw Leroy, or should I say Pain, nice to see how quick you turn on your "sister" pft yea ok. Like I was ever. Petty. Lmao. Nice knowing you. Not that it bother me at all.

ZeeBra

Quote from: BrokenIris on Dec 29, 2010, 02:44 AM
Quote from: ZeeBra on Dec 29, 2010, 02:38 AM
me for a build when i use to pvp you used to ask for items and such you don't even read you server rules why are you the only gm woeing and why you give your legit account out to a so called player you trust haha pls don't post here trying to act like your a saint and they fired you for no reason and so on you got fired for being a rude,nonjudgmental,one sided,favored, can on on for ever also you flirt with man players to get items on your legit from what i was told your preggo and have a man that is eff as a person and a mother i'm not flaming i'm stating facts and truth on this i also believe that i was the one reported to you about the vendors i found below go 14 and you told me admin mario kicked it and after he did a hide and seek your acting like tsbro is so bad but as of right this time 95 and YOU YOURSELF ARE ON THE SEVER admin candace your dissension  was right in firing her as you see why was planning on doing this from the get go. how is the admins are able to look for all the vendors player put up huh thats hard as for that this is countless this is just a post some one get upset took a game to HEART and trying to make others hard work look like poo i'm sorry i had to be to some hush,flaming think what you want but truth hurts kiddos. 

what does that have to do about the quote you posted confusing any who you said the "server is corrupted and not to join this server" are you talking about your self when you where on your gm asking for items like a mario helm got the items for your legit while on a gm from a player wow i UNDERSTAND NOW. and who is this fluer what does he have to do with anything haha. you said this *i can careless about tsbro* but you are posting nonsense and now its to the point your getting emotional luna this is forums is about servers don't brings other matters into this keep it professional not childish.  on other note you where a good gm from the get go but you stopped and became the same old luna after what the 3rd day candace and mario was dum to bring you back on there gm staff as you can see way haha well keep on making your self feel like your a saint when the truth will come out about the real you and you will lose a lot of friends and much more

The server is corrupted. Was just warning others beforehand. Yea, I asked for a Mario Helm on GM for my legit, might I add it was a friend? Again re-read my posts before saying anything. Fluer is none of your business. I was directing that to Flue not you so don't respond to it. I'm not getting emotional over anything, as a matter of fact, I think this is hilarous how you all try to bash me and it's not doing a bit of good. I just laugh at your stupidity. If I'm such a bad GM, why was I offered another GM postion on another server? And this "person" knows all about me lol. But yea, I'm such a horrible person <---- Sarcasim. I'm not going to lose all my friends and lose nothing else because like I said before, I can be a b**** when I need to be. You all keep posting. Makes my night more fun and it makes my day to see you all trying to bash and flaming me LOL.
oh hun you think your worth any ones time to bash nono we are defending the server dare now you still don't make since where it comes to the server being corrupted give us some examples instead of the one that is making your self look like the only corrupted one there

BrokenIris

Pity I don't have screenshots or this would make a big difference. Well, anyway, I don't care if you believe me or not but like I said in my first post, if you would read it like I said for the 3rd time now, Mario gave me full blown gear for my Ninja. How do you think I got semi good in PvP so quick? Cards, gear, ect ect. Did the same with Pain. Gave him gear as well. If I'm not mistake, he said out loud in pvp that he was going to get gear from Mario. That's right, no screenshots, so why believe me. After all, I am such a horrible person who lies all the time <----More sarcasim. Lol, keep the post coming. I just laugh at them all.

ZeeBra

Quote from: BrokenIris on Dec 29, 2010, 02:54 AM
Petty I don't have screenshots or this would make a big difference. Well, anyway, I don't care if you believe me or not but like I said in my first post, if you would read it like I said for the 3rd time now, Mario gave me full blown gear for my Ninja. How do you think I got semi good in PvP so quick? Cards, gear, ect ect. Did the same with Pain. Gave him gear as well. If I'm not mistake, he said out loud in pvp that he was going to get gear from Mario. That's right, no screenshots, so why believe me. After all, I am such a horrible person who lies all the time <----More sarcasim. Lol, keep the post coming. I just laugh at them all.
aw hun dont get so butt hurt its just a game that you lie in there is so many other real corrupted server go join but no you still play the awesome TSBRO cause it must have something you like so mario the admin geared up a gm legit to pvp that seems like wtf so wow i did not know that but then again your a gm his a admin gearing up a gm that cant really hunt cause they where suppose to be on there gm most of the time i can see where he is coming from and who is this pain i think your talking about bassed he isn't on hun but good assumption there see how your *sisterhood* took effect there as i said re read my post you will lose a lot of friends and more keep them coming hun this is amusing

Leroy Jenkins

Pity I don't have screenshots or this would make a big difference. Well, anyway, I don't care if you believe me or not but like I said in my first post, if you would read it like I said for the 3rd time now, Mario gave me full blown gear for my Ninja. How do you think I got semi good in PvP so quick? Cards, gear, ect ect. Did the same with Pain. Gave him gear as well. If I'm not mistake, he said out loud in pvp that he was going to get gear from Mario. That's right, no screenshots, so why believe me. After all, I am such a horrible person who lies all the time <----More sarcasim. Lol, keep the post coming. I just laugh at them all.

Mario never gave you items,and I know this for a fact because you came to me a couple of times asking for stuff so...

BrokenIris

Quote from: ZeeBra on Dec 29, 2010, 03:01 AM
Petty I don't have screenshots or this would make a big difference. Well, anyway, I don't care if you believe me or not but like I said in my first post, if you would read it like I said for the 3rd time now, Mario gave me full blown gear for my Ninja. How do you think I got semi good in PvP so quick? Cards, gear, ect ect. Did the same with Pain. Gave him gear as well. If I'm not mistake, he said out loud in pvp that he was going to get gear from Mario. That's right, no screenshots, so why believe me. After all, I am such a horrible person who lies all the time <----More sarcasim. Lol, keep the post coming. I just laugh at them all.
aw hun dont get so butt hurt its just a game that you lie in there is so many other real corrupted server go join but no you still play the awesome TSBRO cause it must have something you like so mario the admin geared up a gm legit to pvp that seems like wtf so wow i did not know that but then again your a gm his a admin gearing up a gm that cant really hunt cause they where suppose to be on there gm most of the time i can see where he is coming from and who is this pain i think your talking about bassed he isn't on hun but good assumption there see how your *sisterhood* took effect there as i said re read my post you will lose a lot of friends and more keep them coming hun this is amusing

Really? Aww cute. I really don't care lol. I state facts. I don't play the "awsome" <----yea right tsb for nothing but my friends. but it's fine now. I deleted TSB as all my friends are now on my msn. And from what I heard, that is Pain and I know what Pain had to go through to get to be a GM. So yea. And I'm not getting butt hurt over anything. I am still laughing at you all. I'm not your "hun" either lmao. It is amusing isn't it?

To Leroy: He did give me items but like I said, I could careless if you believe me or not. Funny how you didn't deny who you are. And if you are Pain, I never asked you for items =] Not mistaken, you asked me for items and handed me 4 neme's you got from Mario. And if you aren't Pain then well, I don't know who you are and I probably asked you for items on my HW not my Ninja. Ninja was fully geared, HW wasn't. Ninja and HW gear isn't the same lol. So yea, I would ask for items. Wait, isn't that the whole point of RO? Trading/buying/Selling items? I do believe so.

ZeeBra

ok lets see what we got here
1.a gm that got fired and got mad cause it was her 4th time being a gm on the server
2. same gm saying the server is corrupted after she gets fired funny how that turns out also doesn't have any proof of this
3.same gm admitted that she was corrupted and ask a so called friend for a rare hat on her gm for her legit
4. same gm that is blaming and flaming all for no reason and getting emotional for something she so called does not care for

hun do this worry about your baby take a rest befor something happens stress is not a game to mess with when you are pregnant

Leroy Jenkins

Quote from: BrokenIris on Dec 29, 2010, 03:10 AM
Quote from: ZeeBra on Dec 29, 2010, 03:01 AM

Really? Aww cute. I really don't care lol. I state facts. I don't play the "awsome" <----yea right tsb for nothing but my friends. but it's fine now. I deleted TSB as all my friends are now on my msn. And from what I heard, that is Pain and I know what Pain had to go through to get to be a GM. So yea. And I'm not getting butt hurt over anything. I am still laughing at you all. I'm not your "hun" either lmao. It is amusing isn't it?

To Leroy: He did give me items but like I said, I could careless if you believe me or not. Funny how you didn't deny who you are. And if you are Pain, I never asked you for items =] Not mistaken, you asked me for items and handed me 4 neme's you got from Mario. And if you aren't Pain then well, I don't know who you are and I probably asked you for items on my HW not my Ninja. Ninja was fully geared, HW wasn't. Ninja and HW gear isn't the same lol. So yea, I would ask for items. Wait, isn't that the whole point of RO? Trading/buying/Selling items? I do believe so.

Nice try but I'm not pain,and again SS or it never happened

BrokenIris

It would have stayed on topic but it didn't. And can easily be replaced back into the topic. Like I said, I was warning others of the corruption that I seen. Just because you players don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. Yea, I may not have proof of the corruption but anyone ever wonder why people get gear so fast? The people who are close to Candace and Mario. And I still am a good GM as I have been told by many others. I could careless if any of you think I am a crappy GM or not. My friends and my opinion is what counts to me. Keep trying to protect your "awsome" server. Still imo, it doesn't deserver rank 1. And I have other people who think the same. This is starting to bore me because it's the same old person replying =/ Oh well. I got what I needed to say out. You all are free to say whatever about me. Not like it will hurt~