There's Website Thievery About... (Specifically on BestPunyaRO)

Started by Meimiko, Apr 30, 2010, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meimiko

Mmm I'm not very active these days (I'm sure some people have noticed) but I still like to look at new severs every now and then... but oh my look what I found...

http://bestpunya.com/ro/

I wonder where I've seen that before...

Although this will never end I am pretty tired of it...
Dear thieves,

If you can't afford to get a professionally designed website then try to make one yourself. It's not so easy to do now is it? How do you think us designers feel when you steal their work? Yes, we feel like sending blood sucking demons to your house to rip your face off... There's a lot of wonderful free templates out there why not use one of those instead of stealing someone's work that server owners had to actually pay for?

Green

The two pages you linked me to looking nothing alike!

I suggest you click the latter.

Khaine

Wow thats the second server thats stolen that web design from VastRO...well anyways Vast's account is suspended so we can't see it anymore...
Quote from: Serenity on Apr 09, 2010, 04:17 AM
I'm just trying to get laid.
Quote from: HiddenIts time for kickin donkey or chewing bubble gum. And i'm all outta bubble gum.

Yukino

Lol... with the VastRO coding. Sad that they would take another server's design when the other server is offline. It's still VastRO's design after all D:
People aren't very secretive about them stealing designs as well seeing how badly they hide their thievery arts.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Meimiko

QuoteThe two pages you linked me to looking nothing alike!

Cause Vast is suspended for some reason... but if you really need more proof... lol. Vast was one of my former clients I doubt they would ever engage in thievery from a brand new server.

QuoteLol... with the VastRO coding. Sad that they would take another server's design when the other server is offline. It's still VastRO's design after all D:
People aren't very secretive about them stealing designs as well seeing how badly they hide their thievery arts.
Usually when people steal website coding & designs they know little to no html so they wouldn't understand what certain codes mean... all they do is view source and download images. It's nothing new it's been going on before I was even really into the internet... (and that was like...6-8 years ago) :/

DarkDevine

Quote from: Meimiko on Apr 30, 2010, 07:08 PM
QuoteThe two pages you linked me to looking nothing alike!

Cause Vast is suspended for some reason... but if you really need more proof... lol. Vast was one of my former clients I doubt they would ever engage in thievery from a brand new server.

QuoteLol... with the VastRO coding. Sad that they would take another server's design when the other server is offline. It's still VastRO's design after all D:
Usually when people steal website coding & designs they know little to no html so they wouldn't understand what certain codes mean... all they do is view source and download images. It's nothing new it's been going on before I was even really into the internet... (and that was like...6-8 years ago) :/
Newsflash: VastRO is down.
TotalRO - 10x/10x

Yukino

Yeah, sadly VastRO is down, but they still shouldn't take other people's website designs. VastRO's owner still owns that design that he bought. However, nothing much can be done at this point if the Admins of VastRO don't care about this. Hopefully, they will do something about this situation.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!