NEVER PLAY CROWNRO - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Started by Lilehopho, Jun 11, 2020, 06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnotnew

@GM Fury

is there a way to contact you? or sushi?

Players cant do anything regarding the loss items and zeny.
banned players can't file an appeal.

What can we do about it?

GM Fury

Quote from: imnotnew on Jun 28, 2020, 07:52 PM
@GM Fury

is there a way to contact you? or sushi?

Players cant do anything regarding the loss items and zeny.
banned players can't file an appeal.

What can we do about it?

I am in-game answering requests. We have forums, people can send me PM there too. We currently have discord disabled due to constant attack to our staffs before the maintenance.
People sending me PM on forums will get dealt with but bare with me because I am answering all on my own atm. Thank you.

Launch Date: April 17, 2020

ninjakorvin

Quote from: Sour on Jun 28, 2020, 12:28 PM
They will reopen CrownRO as many times as they can as long as u guys still play it. They will try to get as much money from people as possible. There are still 100s of people that are perma banned for no reason. Many of them innocent & donators. They say they removed all abused items and CT but they are still lying...There are still accounts with abused items that are not banned as of today (6.-28-20) pretty sad that the Admin would lie to people over and over like that. That just proves that hes willing to do watever he has to do to take your money or your time.

WTF man. You're just an onlooker and you state those numbers as if they are true. How? Are you a GM of the server? If not, I guess you are one of those people who would rather present questionable data just to persuade the public to believe in what you believe in. You're a cancer to the community.

TheEbilOne

Lol seriously? after all these the are allowed just reopen crown ro like nothing happen?  Nice @ Moderators

Ryuuko

This thread was my favorite popcorn thread in awhile. Huge wild accusations and what not, and then you find out your passwords are stored in plain text. No hashing.

Sad to see this thread pretty much come to an end. I had a lot of fun reading through it.