NEVER PLAY CROWNRO - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Started by Lilehopho, Jun 11, 2020, 06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEbilOne

And now if the Information is correct those bastards opened just a new server today..  ......(maybe)

https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reviews/crownro/msg199467/#new

2nd Site.. i watched myself and there are alot of COMMON things

Sour

EHno

iLEE

Looks like these mother f*** have been doing the same s*** for years. Feel sorry for anyone that even downloads there client.

Agisu

Quote from: Sour on Jun 25, 2020, 02:20 PM
Report GM Fury & CrownRO here https://forum.ratemyserver.net/hall-of-shame/

Read the guidelines first before posting.

https://forum.ratemyserver.net/hall-of-shame/hall-of-shame-guidelines/

I hope yC adds GM Fury and GM Sushi to the Hall of Shame list on https://forum.ratemyserver.net/hall-of-shame/gm-hall-of-shame/
I say both GM Fury and GM Sushi because they're both responsible as the Admins and because I'm sure GM Sushi also got his share/money from GM Fury.

Basically to sum it up long story short:
1. GM Fury and GM Sushi used Phuman as a scapegoat to cover up their incompetency as Admins
2. They closed down the main website and discord without notice, betraying their players (even the ones that donated)
3. Cash grab server (closed within 2 months with no further updates)
4. GM Fury releasing crucial players' information
5. This may or not be true but trying to open up a fresh new server @ AnxiousRO

(I don't know if I missed anything)

And to be fair,  I remember GM Fury saying "you should be grateful that I'm nice to cover up your information" or something along the lines lol.
More like... you shouldn't be running a server if you're so incompetent to begin with, you scammer -_-

(Edit)
GM Fury and GM Sushi, you both better reply to at least say something otherwise all you're doing is accepting everything that's listed here.
Although, I doubt whatever you guys say will justify yourselves to begin with lol

rvmrav

EHno

Quote from: rvmrav on Jun 26, 2020, 08:01 PM
Still no update from this guys?

Of course not, seems like they are not really giving a single flying F about this server anymore  /heh

Agisu

RMS Admins, you guys should add these people to Hall of Shame list, both GM Sushi and GM Fury if they don't respond any time soon.
It's so clear that Sushi got his share of money from Fury and both dipped after milking the server...

beast01

After all of these negative comments and issues etc. And Now They're back, Still fighting and kicking these a******.  too early to judge them. Sad for these hopeless people. Remember that Golden RULE "dont judge a book by its cover".  /heh

eric0690

I know GM will bring back the server, bcos i have faith on them.
See how much effort the GM put to make the server better.
I fully aware that a group of bug abuser which get banned by GM is trying very hard to bring down the server as revenge.
My friend and I will keep support CrownRO, we will keep donate to them, the GM deserve it !!!

The server really FUN, BG is very fun, cant wait to have fun with all my friend in CrownRO soon.

To those who do not like CrownRO or do not like GM sushi or Fury, you are most welcome to leave the server.

ninjakorvin

LOL at the people who are just onlookers and were never part of the server and felt the sincerity of the GMs to make this server last and continue being the best midrate. What about now? The server is opening up again, with our items and progress saved. Still should be in the Hall of Shame? Well, you guys should be. LOL

Sour

They will reopen CrownRO as many times as they can as long as u guys still play it. They will try to get as much money from people as possible. There are still 100s of people that are perma banned for no reason. Many of them innocent & donators. They say they removed all abused items and CT but they are still lying...There are still accounts with abused items that are not banned as of today (6.-28-20) pretty sad that the Admin would lie to people over and over like that. That just proves that hes willing to do watever he has to do to take your money or your time.

eric0690

Quote from: Sour on Jun 28, 2020, 12:28 PM
They will reopen CrownRO as many times as they can as long as u guys still play it. They will try to get as much money from people as possible. There are still 100s of people that are perma banned for no reason. Many of them innocent & donators. They say they removed all abused items and CT but they are still lying...There are still accounts with abused items that are not banned as of today (6.-28-20) pretty sad that the Admin would lie to people over and over like that. That just proves that hes willing to do watever he has to do to take your money or your time.

OMG, your points just not making sense at all.

1. You claim that GM is trying to do watever they can to get as many money from player as possible. If this was the main objective of GM, he will not banned player (until 100+ account) in the 1st place, come on, all this account is money making machine, especially those account was donated before (common senses please).

2. Facts please, you claim that 100+ account been banned for no reason. From where you get the sources? those 100+ account were all your friends? And GM already mentions the reason why those account get banned, and you are welcome to contact them if you feel ur account is miss banned.

3. Fatcs please, you claim that server still with abuse item not been removed. Where you get the sources again? Any ss to support your statement ? How can you so sure that item was get from abuse way and not proper way? so if the weapon/eq is +10 then must be get from abuse way? if boss card then 100% get from abuse way? please provide prove to support your statement.

4. Please understand the meaning of "donation". No buddy is forcing the player to donate. CrownRO is free to play, if you notice, all CT items is tradeable, so mean that player with no donation is able to get himself a CT item with his own effort slower than a player that donate. By this facts "CT item is tradeable" alone, already show that CrownRO is not aim to P2W and force player to donate in order to get precious CT item. GM provide such a nice fair system in game yet you still claim GM was a gold digger.

My advise to you and others

1. Only continue play this server if you like the server, if you feel not fun to play in CrownRO, just LEAVE ! no people stop you.

2. Only DONATE if you feel the game or the GM deserved it, if you feel game is not deserve, DON'T DONATE ! no people force you.

Be a mature person, and have fun in your life. Cya !

imnotnew

@eric0690

1. It's pretty simple actually. GM bans old donators as they surely would not donate anymore on the server and welcome the new ones coz they have good faith in it. That's how money making machine works.

2. 100+ is exaggerated i think. Would be around 30 people since the server doesn't have that much population. And there's no way to contact GM's regarding any concern about the server. Forum is disabled. No discord server. and Comments on FB are being ignored.

for number 3. im not sure with that. and 4. +1 with that.

Quote from: ninjakorvin on Jun 28, 2020, 12:10 AM
LOL at the people who are just onlookers and were never part of the server and felt the sincerity of the GMs to make this server last and continue being the best midrate. What about now? The server is opening up again, with our items and progress saved. Still should be in the Hall of Shame? Well, you guys should be. LOL

Im not sure of the items and progress were saved as they didn't announce anything on what they did or how they did it. But im pretty sure they did a rollback prior before the spam of MVP cards. 1 evidence of this is shaqkun's +3 dex Glorious suit. And if you did a trade during that time your zeny or items will be back to its owner before the MVP spam. 

-------

GM Fury

We are now back online!

Thank you very much for those who supported us along the way. We will never give up on you!

Website is currently under-reconstruction & some of the features are disabled but will surely be back soon as possible!
We will build again from this & we will make sure you get the best game-play as possible.
A lot more updates will be coming soon! Our main priority is to keep us stabled and clean with fresh economy and nothing abused!

All accounts and items are safe and sound.

- GM Fury

( Screenshot 30 mins after the comeback! )

Enjoy playing!

We will never back down from attacks! We will keep the server up and fighting the attackers. Server will never shut down.
Clarification: Those who got banned are obvious abusers and the so-called donators who got banned who those who abused the donation system where they file a dispute after getting the donation items.
So much fake news to try and take us down but we will never go down. I can see, people ( specially banned from our server )  will try to come up with any reasons even they would sound bad just
to try and take us down whatever we do just like these few comments above except eric's ofcourse.

BUT,

Thank you RMS Community, Admins & Welcome back to our loyal players! Surely, this will be the last post on mine on this thread anyway. See you all in-game!

Launch Date: April 17, 2020