NEVER PLAY CROWNRO - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Started by Lilehopho, Jun 11, 2020, 06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilehopho

CrownRO is a server that is corrupted to the extreme. The entire community is infested with racist advocates that love to harass and spread racism throughout the community. NOT only do the GMs do nothing about it, they go as far as defending the racist people and continue to let those people run about in the community. NEVER play this server, unless you enjoy being mocked and harassed and constantly flamed at with racist slurs. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. There are people in the server who will commit their entire hours of playing Ragnarok Online to trolling you constantly harass you saying things like "Ching chong." They will even go as far as doxxing your Facebook accounts and publicly exposing it to the entire community for laughs. CrownRO does Facebook giveaways that FORCE YOU to link your IGN so that you can claim aa prize if you win. BUT these trolls will use that information to doxx your facebook and threaten you to troll and harass your family members for their entertainment. EVEN THROUGHOUT AALL OF THIS, the GMs will do nothing to them and act as a shield for them so that they can run rampant throughout the community.

This server has a system called Hourly Rewards and its sole purpose is to reward people for afking in their game for statistic reason. EVEN THOUGH they give this "rewarding" system, the server has ONLY topped at 1500 players with most being auto venders and people who multi client 30+ with Virtual Machines but now it is BARELY holding on to 1100, INCLUDING the people who multi client 30+ with Virtual Machines. Honestly speaking... the server has about 100 unique players, 500 auto venders, and the other 600 are those same 100 unique players multi clienting for hourly rewards. Another thing to note about this Hourly Rewards system, is that you only need to AFK for 24 hours on every client you have open to receive a FREEEEEEEE Bloody Branch. This means if you are multi clienting on 30+ accounts for the sole purpose of getting bloody branches, you can make more money afking than actually playing the game. They allow you to boost their server population in exchange for giving you a bloody branch for every 24 hours you afk on their server. This server is not worth your time because no one plays to do anything other than to afk 24/7. This is an example of how people AFK for hourly rewards.

This server not only allows you to pay to win in the server, this server sells everything to you. YOU CAN GET ALL +10 END GAME GEARS IN A MATTER OF LESS THAN A MONTH, THIS IS PROOF HERE. This server has ORIGINAL IRO enchant rates and sell Enriched ori / elu for ONLY CASH TICKETS.

You have been warned, do not make the same mistake I did and play on a server that endorses racism and harassment, and not only will the GMs not perma ban these racist people, they will only discord mute them for 3 days as their punishment for being racist and for constantly harassing the community members. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!?!?

Lilehopho

Here is more photos about the community. EVEN THEIR OWN GMS QUIT THE SERVER CUZ OF THE COMMUNITY!!!!!!

Lilehopho

Lilehopho

Another update. The GMs are so corrupted they deleted the message made by their own ex-GM

SushiBoy

Hello Lilehopho and RMS community,

This player was banned today for continued use of racist language and harassment.  He was warned many times to stop harassing another player but did not.  He was warned numerous times to stop referring to the PH population as "a country full of monkeys" but he did not.  If you have any serious inquiries about our server I would be happy to shed light of that for you, feel free to PM me.

Why was this player banned?
/... Repeatedly attacking and targeting Filipino players.  Calling them "monkeys" referring to derogatory images in relation to this racial insult.  Referring to the country as s***" and doing all this through public channels.  When warned to stop, he did not.

/... When given a temporary IP ban the player chose to bypass it knowing that this was against the rules and was found on an alternative account farming using another IP.

Launch Date: April 17, 2020

Lilehopho

Hello Sushi and the RMS Community,

This GM today has been corrupt since day 1 of CrownRO. He posts his introduction saying "I am committed to the CrownRO community." However this is not the case. This particular GM is the HEAD GM, and is the forefront of the GM team. This GM is the most corrupt of them all, saying that I referred the PH population as "a country full of monkeys," yet can't provide the evidence to support that. Not once have I targetted the PH community as a whole. Another thing to note that calling anyone a Monkey is not a racist terminology and this GM has been biased with his judgement on what is racist and what is not racist. Racist words in particular get its meaning and significance solely due to the historical events that happened back then, yet this GM cannot provide a single shred of evidence to support how calling somoene a monkey is racist to the PH population. Instead this GM's reasoning is a link to website called quora of an anonymous user's subjective opinion as to reason why its racist. Another thing to note here is that the people I am calling monkey's, are because their guild name is titled "Chaos Monkey." How in any way can someone be offended by the word monkey if they themselves are advocating the the entire crownRO community that they are apart of a guild called "Chaos Monkey." This is obvious signs of corruption in this server.

Second thing, this "When given a temporary IP ban the player chose to bypass it knowing that this was against the rules and was found on an alternative account farming using another IP." is absolutely false, when given the temporary IP ban, i uninstalled crownRO and have given my account to my cousin who also plays on CrownRO and will be linking VODS of him playing on my account during my ban. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/645653070

Last thing before i drop the mic. This GM is telling the whole community that he is COMMITTED to the CrownRO Community, yet won't perma ban someone who has fully admitted that they are racist and has been known for spreading toxicity. If that doesn't tell you something is off, then I don't know what will. Another thing is, he is faking information so that he looks good, when I literally just exposed him for his fake accusations.

SushiBoy

I do not see how this proves I am corrupt?  You keep saying you are mad because I did not ban someone who was racist.  You were both using racial slurs.  Both given the same warning.  You continued.  He did not.  You are mad we are not banning racist players?  You have been banned for being racist.  Calling the PH community Monkeys or Apes and even linking to a derogatory image and insulting their entire country is racist. 

Thank you for taking your toxicity with you.

Moreover your claim of "Not once have I targeted the PH community as a whole"....here:

Lilehopho

Sushi.... you are avoiding the subject here.

I ask you to prove that I was on another account farming with a different IP. Try your hardest to defend that position. Why would I farm on another account when I have all +10 gears. For what reason do I have to farm if I have all end game gear +10? Enlighten the RMS community. Anyone who has played RO knows that once you hit +10 gear, you no longer need to farm for anything. You beat the game, you win.

You tell the RMS community that you found me to have been farming on another account with another IP, yet this photo here says I will be IP banned and blocked for not knowing what to do, and essentially pleasing a guild full of racist people

I tell you again RMS community, this is obvious signs of corruption and poor judgement

Lilehopho

All the proof for my +10 gears are here

Lilehopho

More proof regarding my +10 gears, and why I HAVE NO NEED TO FARM LMAOOO GM CORRUPT!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!

Lilehopho

EVEN MORE PROOF WHY I DONT NEED TO FARM... YOU TELL ME RMS COMMUNITY, WHAT DO I NEED TO FARM FOR? THATS THE REAL QUESTION :thinking:

Lilehopho

I dont even need to farm anything anymore. I have it all!

Lilehopho

"I am trying to figure out what to do."

But look above RMS community...
The GM says "When given a temporary IP ban the player chose to bypass it knowing that this was against the rules and was found on an alternative account farming using another IP."

All the facts are here. RMS community can decide the rest.

SushiBoy

Way to spam RMS like you spammed our server.  None of your above posts prove that I was corrupt in any way.  Nice use of "crop." Why don't you post the full conversation?  I let you know that the punishment needed to be voted on by the Staff.  The final decision was to permanently ban you and delete all related items.  Yes even the items you tried to trade to your guild before the ban.

Anyways I'm done here.  Nice use of crop.  Thank you for leaving our server and taking you toxicity with you.

Lilehopho

"Not typically, it wouldn't".... But IP bans for an "insult"

Sushi... the RMS community is still waiting for you to explain the false accusation... hence the corruption?