NEVER PLAY CROWNRO - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Started by Lilehopho, Jun 11, 2020, 06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

Quote from: Sour on Jun 24, 2020, 03:21 PM
Even if GM Fury is a good GM it should be illegal to run a server with encrypted SQL Logs. After playing his server i got hacked on OriginsRO. No one has my account information but me. And i used the same username/password from CrownRO as OriginsRO. This is a screenshot of the proof i got hacked on OriginsRO. GM Fury literally logged into my account on the website, changed my password, changed email to [email protected] & then deactived my account. Thank god the OriginsRO GM Repth was so helpful and i got my account back. Im actually shocked that GM Fury would go out of his way to create a new gmail and hack my account when i never even spoke to the guy. I dont even know who he is. He must have watched my linked youtube videos of CrownRO / OriginsRO and knew what server to attack me on.

Admins like this should be instantly listed under Hall of Shame just for hacking their players not to mention everything else hes done behind closed doors.

https://prnt.sc/t3tuy5

I never broke any rules in CrownRO and was never punished in game so dont say im writing this because i was banned. I just think this admin is a scammer, a liar & is framing other people for his actions and thats not okay

If he was a true good admin why would he attack me.

I got hacked 1 day after i commented for the first time on this topic https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/crownro-(topic-split)/msg199345/#msg199345

I did not see here any proof that Gm fury is the one who hacked your account. Your evidence shows you are the one who is saying that it could be crownro admin who did it but you don't have any proof to back it up it's only based on your speculation.

eric0690

Quote from: wingsabre on Jun 24, 2020, 03:09 PM
It's because they belong in the hall of shame; its to avoid players donating and supporting one of GM Fury's and GM Sushi's server because of various, numerous and separate reasons for both of them. Bro, it clearly looks like a copy paste of CrownRO it's like nothing got changed.

If I had a meme to discrbe the two servers it would be the "can i copy your homework?" "yeah just change it up a bit so it doesn't look obvious you copied" clearly someone missed the memo.

Nah. I will still play CrownRO and keep donating to them. Bcos the server is really fun. I will join AnxiousRO also and donate too. The more you attack the server mean the server is really good that make you jealous. Come on, spend your time on others things that benefit you, live in the life full of revenge is a sad story in the end. I am so happy that GM really doing his job in CrownRO to BAN toxic player like you, see how you over react on a small matter already shows how toxic you are. Sad story for you. Pity you.

Neffletics

Quote from: Sour on Jun 24, 2020, 03:21 PM
Even if GM Fury is a good GM it should be illegal to run a server with encrypted SQL Logs. After playing his server i got hacked on OriginsRO. No one has my account information but me. And i used the same username/password from CrownRO as OriginsRO. This is a screenshot of the proof i got hacked on OriginsRO. GM Fury literally logged into my account on the website, changed my password, changed email to [email protected] & then deactived my account. Thank god the OriginsRO GM Repth was so helpful and i got my account back. Im actually shocked that GM Fury would go out of his way to create a new gmail and hack my account when i never even spoke to the guy. I dont even know who he is. He must have watched my linked youtube videos of CrownRO / OriginsRO and knew what server to attack me on.

Admins like this should be instantly listed under Hall of Shame just for hacking their players not to mention everything else hes done behind closed doors.

https://prnt.sc/t3tuy5

I never broke any rules in CrownRO and was never punished in game so dont say im writing this because i was banned. I just think this admin is a scammer, a liar & is framing other people for his actions and thats not okay

If he was a true good admin why would he attack me.

I got hacked 1 day after i commented for the first time on this topic https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/crownro-(topic-split)/msg199345/#msg199345

It doesn't prove anything. This is purely stupidity, at least for me that's how I see it.

I'm also running a server, and I wouldn't be able to guess the other servers my players are currently playing at. Usually, you wouldn't have any time to even think of that.

GM Sushi or whoever that guy is in some deep s*** right now, do you really think they'd spend time trying to login your account in different private servers? What will they get if they do that?

Please don't be stupid, you're hacked because you're careless and that's it.
solacero rip

Lace

Hello, I'm a GM on Origins and wanted to weigh in on the situation regarding Sour. While I do not know if it was "GM Fury", or just someone else who knew Sour played on CrownRO (possibly after seeing him post in the RMS thread), I can confirm that someone other than Sour logged into his account, changed the email, and deactivated the account.

While it wasn't smart for Sour to use the same username and password across multiple servers, it's both irresponsible and a huge security risk to not encrypt player account information. A server owner should never be so reckless with the private information of their players. The timing of the email change also corresponds to when the RMS thread was active, and I do not doubt this series of events is what led up to Sour's account being compromised.

I'd advise anyone who has played on CrownRO to change their passwords if they happen to reuse them outside of that server.

Sour

Quote from: Neffletics on Jun 24, 2020, 08:24 PM
It doesn't prove anything.

It proves i was hacked by someone that had access to CrownRO SQL Files. Only the head admin GM Fury has access to that...

I must remind you again no one has my account information but me.

TheEbilOne

Well normally i would never act like that but i want to get rid of my anger too... because the topic "GM came up".

The most of you have seen me the last 2 Week acting in Mainchat and Support channel @ discord    and a few of you asked why and YES some of you were right.. I was supposed to be a new trial GM..

@Picture 7 you can see that i tryed everything to catch/ get in touch with anyone of them they just quit to the community (Still before server were online for the 2nd time) no calls, pm, forum, discord

well as i said normally i would not act like that but for all of those who are saying noo.. they are wasnt bad... i dont want to say that iam common with phuman  iam not even choosing any side  iam on my OWN side  but this is really just wth  @ Sushi and Fury   blame on you.. i work my donkey off and wasnt worthy enough just to get a short  pm : sorry the server will be closed... not even now youre responding.. acting like kids! Well its just a presumption but I GUESS the 2nd time when server start to be online they only wanted to collect the last few "possible donation"... at this time they ve allready and even   CLOSED ME OUT (new part of the team) ... for DAYS!!   (/Enrage Mode on)

I Hope both of these are never get a chance to do that again

Neffletics

Quote from: Lace on Jun 24, 2020, 09:05 PM
it's both irresponsible and a huge security risk to not encrypt player account information. A server owner should never be so reckless with the private information of their players.

Holy sh... is this serious?  /sob All right, I'm out.
solacero rip

Sour

Quote from: Neffletics on Jun 24, 2020, 10:57 PM
Holy sh... is this serious?  /sob All right, I'm out.

How disrespectful can you be? You obviously dont care about peoples private information either. People like you are the reason why people like me get hacked in the first place.

Lettuce

We gotta stop supporting server owners like this. Just failing to encrypt account information alone should be a big red flag.

Imagine if he did something worse with that info? A lot of irresponsible people may have used the same password to their email as they did in their game accounts. That could lead to things far worse than just getting hacked in a game.

The server is closed and Fury/Sushi are unresponsive. You can't even access the main site anymore. I think it's pretty safe to assume that they have turned their backs on their players.

Moving forward, be wary of new servers popping up that are similar to Crown as they will probably do the same thing and close the server within 2-3 months. Also know that they probably wont encrypt account info on that server as well.

The more we support server owners like this, the more they will make bad servers. So just stop.

Sour

Quote from: Lettuce on Jun 24, 2020, 11:11 PM
We gotta stop supporting server owners like this. Just failing to encrypt account information alone should be a big red flag.

Imagine if he did something worse with that info? A lot of irresponsible people may have used the same password to their email as they did in their game accounts. That could lead to things far worse than just getting hacked in a game.

The server is closed and Fury/Sushi are unresponsive. You can't even access the main site anymore. I think it's pretty safe to assume that they have turned their backs on their players.

Moving forward, be wary of new servers popping up that are similar to Crown as they will probably do the same thing and close the server within 2-3 months. Also know that they probably wont encrypt account info on that server as well.

The more we support server owners like this, the more they will make bad servers. So just stop.

Amen

I even asked GM Sushi in Discord about it but i got not reply back at all. I even waited 3 whole days. I still til this day never got a reply back. These admins should be hall of shame listed. This is totally unacceptable.

https://prnt.sc/t5zs93

I asked GMs in OriginsRO about my hack. I got an answer in 2 minutes before woe started. Just in case you didnt know how GMs are suppose to act.

Agisu

Hall of Shame for these incompetent GMs.. when????
When is GM Fury and GM Sushi going to respond????

Lettuce is right lol it's safe to say that they've dipped with the money after milking their players.
I'd do a chargeback as soon as possible before it's too late if any of you haven't already.

Jeebus Fries

+1 HALL OF SHAME FOR REMOVING THE SERVER WITHOUT NOTICE! /ok
also HALL OF SHAME THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAD ABUSES BUGS and PAYPAL DISPUTES TO TRY TO CLOSE THE SERVER DOWN! THEY DESERVE SHAME AS WELL! SHAMELESS BASTARDS! /pif

Both that guild of toxic people selfish people (goodluck to the next server they land!) and the admins of this server deserves boo's!

Essence Ragnarok Online

For the sake of the players I had really hoped that the server would return.
It's a shame that the rAthena & Hercules emulators don't force encryption of SQL account files, it's something that should be implemented in the near future.

To the players left standing wondering what the heck happened, I hope you find a new home that appreciates and admires your support and loyalty.  Always be a little weary with servers that pop up out of nowhere and entice you to donate.  New servers are fun, but definitely stick around for more than a week or two before thinking of donating to make sure the 'feel' of the server is going in the right direction.  Paypal recently has been siding in the favor of Businesses especially due to COVID, and it's difficult to dispute something marked as a Donation.

I'm so sorry to hear what happened again, especially to the loyal players that have been abandoned and left in the dark.
https://essencero.net
Come Join Us <3

iLEE

It bothers me that people flock to these type of servers when there is brilliant servers out there that do not get ANY attention whatsoever.

Kolby

I called it a few weeks ago but my post got deleted. Now I can't feel all smug about it  /heh
Searching for friends is hard
Searching for companionship is harder
Be grateful to those who accompany you
On this Road, like the Wayfarer(A Person Travelling) finding it's way back home!

Playing since: 2004