NEVER PLAY CROWNRO - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Started by Lilehopho, Jun 11, 2020, 06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkevinah

damn, and this happened right after our guild joined this server and some members donating to the server :\

had to make an RMS account to express our frustration. No substantial update from the GMs from the moment they closed down the discord/forums w/o any notice up until it re-opened and closed down again. now its also gone from RMS lol

until now, no substantial update from the GMs hours after the close :( disappointing, i truly believed that GM Sushi was a good gm

Agisu

Quote from: fluffrierre on Jun 22, 2020, 11:30 AM
I love how you just make a new account to latch onto a DB misconfiguration to s*** on the server. Chill the hell out. The site is back. No need to act like someone unearthed your grandpa's corpse and ran away with it.

Another CrownRO simp lol

It's so clear from their actions so far from Phuman's post and this post is that they are:
1. Incompetent to be running a server
2. Milking players for money
3. Trying to find a way out of this without being in Hall of Shame

It is true that this is a cash grab server... And for them to constantly close things down without any prior notice proves how unprofessional they are.
All this is telling me is that all they wanted was some quick cash. How disappointing.

If they truly cared about their players and people who donated to support the server, they shouldn't have closed things without any prior notice.
Not to mention, no further updates from them either other than a quick run-away post.

I feel sorry for Phuman who's been used as a scapegoat.
GM Fury and GM Sushi is taking another step closer to their grave with their unprofessionalism.

eric0690

so funny to see all those bad review, so obvious behind all those reviews has big evil plan to bring down the server. As a player, if I feel the server is not fun to play, or so call BAD SERVER, i will just leave. I won't purposely open an forum account and write a long essay just to highlight all BAD REVIEWS. Come on, there are hundred of Private RO server, if I am a normal player, i just move on to next private server if current server not fun to play. Is totally not making sense that I waste my time write a full essay about BAD REVIEWS on a PRIVATE RO server out of so many server. So, is very obvious, those review must be the players that get BAN and want some revenge. Is easy to notice mostly "full essay bad review" was done by account created in JUNE 2020, come on, cant you smell the fishy. If we did a compare on the reviews on other server, a real player simply will jz reviews in few words or sentences, such as "this was a bad server, ect ect. " seldom will see player write a whole essay with so details on every BAD REVIEW.

Come on, CrownRO is a midrate private server, even iro official server also cant maintain the balance and the economic, what can you expect from a private server ? To me is simple, if you feel fun just play as you wish, not fun just leave and move on, no point writing an essay with intention to stop others to play. In midrate server, player reaching top is just a matter of time, yes there are some player using abuse to reach the top faster, but sooner or later others will reach the same level also, there was nothing to worry about. some player able to open 70+ account to earn hourly point benefit themselves, why don't you just do the same? just like player able online 24/7 to farm is surely far ahead than the player who can't. SO will you crying that player abuse the system by online 24/7 to farm ? let me remind you again, CrownRO is a PRIVATE SERVER !!!! Don't you expect too much when an official server also can't provide the needs you want. If you do not like CrownRO, just leave, end of story.

As a player I will still support CrownRO and enjoy the fun. Thanks CrownRO GM for the hardwork.

Lettuce

Dude it's over the server's gone. The discord and forums are closed. I think thats proof enough that Fury and/or Sushi have no plans of bringing it back anymore.

They got their money already lol.

ttppeenn

GM Sushi and GM Fury been playing CrownRO since day 1 and until now am still waiting for the server to re-open again, just want to thank you for all the hard work you did for maintaining the server.  and even with all the abused bugs, lapses, negative reviews by some people here in rms playing crownRO is really fun and i enjoyed it.

CrownRO really helped a lot during this pandemic thanks for letting us play it for free. and if everything goes down. me and my friends will still play your server again. so yeah thanks bro...  /no1

\(=_=)/ take my energy GM Fury  /no1  /heh

EHno

This might be a little bit of offtopic, but has anyone noticed that newly created "anxious ragnarok" server? I've compared the information about that server with CrownRo and it's pretty much ctrl+C and V with very minor changes (mostly just graphic ones). Is possible that GMs of Crownro are just trying to bail out and making the new server?

fluffrierre

Quote from: Agisu on Jun 23, 2020, 01:20 AM
Another CrownRO simp lol

Made me kek a little bit lad. I like your "if they're not with us they're against us" mentality right there. I'm not even affiliated CrownRO and you literally cannot prove otherwise. I'm just here for the dumpster fire poking fun at you subversive curs.
Hell, I don't even play RO anymore.

ehj1258

I've always been a lurker in the Ragnarok community, and I've been playing Ragnarok on and off every time I needed a break. From my experience, Crown RO had GMs that were very accommodating of newbies like me (non-paying ones on top of that) in the sense that if I had any questions, I would just hop on to Discord and I would receive their personal assistance regarding mundane questions ranging from character builds to IT help.

They are not the perfect GMs, but I admire that they admitted to their mistakes and were not afraid to face public ridicule and scorn. It is just a sad turn of events that the Discord turned into an absolute dumpster fire simply because a lot of players could not act civilly. Truth be told that I was worried that the server died and I would have to look for my fun elsewhere but after several days of waiting and even more nailbiting events (such as when the website suddenly vanished and their social media sites were shut down), I think the worst has passed and the GMs have finally fixed the issue of the broken zeny and CTs.

What I want to say is... their website is back up and I want to thank the GMs in advance for not turning their backs on their loyal, run-of-the-mill Crown RO followers.

iLEE

It's servers like this that are the reason RO is turning into a Graveyard. I will NEVER return to RO unless things change.

DrSimi

Hi, its so funny and unbelievable how persistent this guys are... If u got banned for misbehavior thats it, suck it crybaby... Btw he wanted his items to be transfer to his "COUSINS" HAHAHAH, how old are u? 12?

Masamune

Judging by the new server Anxious RO that server time is GMT+8 which means it's an Asian server which is different to CrownRo, And it was created like the first week of June, Why would the GM of Crown will create a new server if the server is growing everyday and donations are going up? As for my analysis the new upcoming server is a copy cat of CrownRo seeing how successful it became.

As in the topic Lilehopo admitted he found the bug and abused it, as Phuman is his guildmate who is a volunteer developer covered him up, Phuman may not be responsible for the bug but seeing how the recent activities when the server was reopened and Gm Sushi made a 5 day maintenance to undo phuman virus,  Nothing happened instead Someone is able to generate massive mvp cards dropping them in the ground, and CT and zeny shops are being sold out again, that means whoever is behind this is able to implant something before phuman even joined the development team or Gm sushi may missed something.

As I remembered Phuman posted a screenshot of him getting a fallen bishop card as a player I don't know if it's even legit or not.

Members of MILF were always shouting Buying MVP/Mini Cards which means they are the ones who abused the Devil Square Bug Which allowed them to have unlimited Cash tickets.

So overall it means they have the ability to generate items as mvp cards but it is not shared between the members and higher-ups, that is only my opinion there is a possibility phuman maybe legitimately got that card.

Lilehopho

Very similar GM Recruitment statement

Masamune

Lilehopo why can't you move on? You admitted you abused the bug, getting banned for it, I understand the misjudgedment from them gm regarding your case between bozzneil where bozzneil should be banned as well for being toxic and harrasing even gms, Where did they not do something. AS you are claiming the server patcher is identical to anxious r o and crown ro some other private  have the same patcher layout , as this being said Being Number 1 midrate server comes with enemies and you guys who has been banned who is trying to to destroy the server there is a possibility that someone must do that to more ruin the server reputation, Or let's says what you were saying is true it could be crownRo starting a new server, it is not your problem anymore why won't you stop and move on?

wingsabre

Quote from: Masamune on Jun 24, 2020, 03:03 PM
Lilehopo why can't you move on? You admitted you abused the bug, getting banned for it, I understand the misjudgedment from them gm regarding your case between bozzneil where bozzneil should be banned as well for being toxic and harrasing even gms, Where did they not do something. AS you are claiming the server patcher is identical to anxious r o and crown ro some other private  have the same patcher layout , as this being said Being Number 1 midrate server comes with enemies and you guys who has been banned who is trying to to destroy the server there is a possibility that someone must do that to more ruin the server reputation, Or let's says what you were saying is true it could be crownRo starting a new server, it is not your problem anymore why won't you stop and move on?

It's because they belong in the hall of shame; its to avoid players donating and supporting one of GM Fury's and GM Sushi's server because of various, numerous and separate reasons for both of them. Bro, it clearly looks like a copy paste of CrownRO it's like nothing got changed.

If I had a meme to discrbe the two servers it would be the "can i copy your homework?" "yeah just change it up a bit so it doesn't look obvious you copied" clearly someone missed the memo.

Sour

Even if GM Fury is a good GM it should be illegal to run a server with encrypted SQL Logs. After playing his server i got hacked on OriginsRO. No one has my account information but me. And i used the same username/password from CrownRO as OriginsRO. This is a screenshot of the proof i got hacked on OriginsRO. GM Fury literally logged into my account on the website, changed my password, changed email to [email protected] & then deactived my account. Thank god the OriginsRO GM Repth was so helpful and i got my account back. Im actually shocked that GM Fury would go out of his way to create a new gmail and hack my account when i never even spoke to the guy. I dont even know who he is. He must have watched my linked youtube videos of CrownRO / OriginsRO and knew what server to attack me on.

Admins like this should be instantly listed under Hall of Shame just for hacking their players not to mention everything else hes done behind closed doors.

https://prnt.sc/t3tuy5

I never broke any rules in CrownRO and was never punished in game so dont say im writing this because i was banned. I just think this admin is a scammer, a liar & is framing other people for his actions and thats not okay

If he was a true good admin why would he attack me.

I got hacked 1 day after i commented for the first time on this topic https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/crownro-(topic-split)/msg199345/#msg199345