NEVER PLAY CROWNRO - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Started by Lilehopho, Jun 11, 2020, 06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SushiBoy

Quote from: Lilehopho on Jun 11, 2020, 08:34 AM
"Not typically, it wouldn't".... But IP bans for an "insult"

Sushi... the RMS community is still waiting for you to explain the false accusation... hence the corruption?

Sure, like I said before, nice "crop."  I already explained your ban, but if you'd kindly not crop out my full responses you'd see.  So have fun continuing to paint me as "corrupt" if this is the best you got lol.  Here is the full response:

- 1. You were warned
- 2. You brought drama into PUBLIC channels even after being warned
- 3. You were temp banned
- 4. You continued to insult him despite warnings
- 5. You were temp banned
- 6. You tried to bypass the ban

I am done responding, clearly you are simply taking your frustrations out via "cropped" images and screenshots taken out of context.  I wish you the best of luck and I wish the server that receives this player even more luck. 

Launch Date: April 17, 2020

Lilehopho

Quote from: SushiBoy on Jun 11, 2020, 08:45 AM
- 4. You continued to insult him despite warnings
- 5. You were temp banned
- 6. You tried to bypass the ban

4. This is how you insult people apparently.

5.  A simple greeting is how to get banned in CrownRO; and telling people they have been a naughty boi this christmas. GMs justification is that the context showed that i was being racist

a simple greeting = deemed as an insult based on the context... what context shows that I was referring to their behavior and was being racist?

6. You have no evidence about me bypassing the ban. 0 evidence, and you will never have evidence for this false accusation because this is outright fake news.

Sakaretsu

+10 items and the servers only been around a month? smells like @item to me

Lilehopho

Quote from: Sakaretsu on Jun 11, 2020, 09:12 AM
+10 items and the servers only been around a month? smells like @item to me

Yes. Let me @item all the upgrade success's i just showed in previous comments.

The server false advertises that it is not p2w, yet all their high tiered customized items are overpriced $50 - $80.

Neffletics

A typical trash player who rants on RMS forum/reviews when punished for misbehavior. /heh
solacero rip

Essence Ragnarok Online

[ Redacted ]

My comment here is no longer valid.
https://essencero.net
Come Join Us <3

Ringo

I never thought you would unmask yourself, Lile. We thought you were chill and patient with the things that went on the server between you and a player, we even tried to defend you from the drama and all but I guess those were in vain.

Believe me, Sushi is one of the chill and awesome GM to work and be managed with in the last 5 years since the last decent ROPS I got into. Evidences were gathered before verdict is announced which some server owners lack sometimes. It was fun to have you in the server until the recent expose' which you and your guild has been doing behind our backs.

-R
not ringo

Discord: Ringo#1053

BowsersBigBeanBurrito

I created this account just to post here because of what I saw unfold yesterday.

First I want to say hi to all the real people from CrownRO who are here browsing to see what is happening after the corrupt guild got the justice they deserved.

Its really funny that all these attempts at reviews where they start all detailed and unbiased but then proceed to be a saltfest showed up only after the corrupt guild got banned  /wah

Personally, from the people at CrownRO who do care, THANK YOU GMS. Sushi or anyone else who was involved in bringing these people down. A lot of us felt that this guild was fishy and some of our friends even thought the GMS didn't care. When I woke up and saw the post of them scheming in their discord and even resorting to giving prizes to other server players for creating accounts just to vote, I can't explain the joy i felt knowing Sushi and team took this huge step which was necessary for the server to stay clean. You guys have no idea how this guild behaves even on our discord. One of them will show up and attack someone then the others will follow and it just gets so ugly that it ruins the community. These guys actually did ruin our community but i'm so happy we can continue building a friendly server.  I saw some names in the screenshots that I did not expect. They were caught in the middle I guess. I am not saying all of them are really bad. But the way they plan and scheme is just disgusting.

I want to address the things they brought up for anyone who might be interested in coming and saying hi.

- The bloody branch issue did exist yes. The staff didn't act on it as soon as they should have but they did and even after that, this guild came up with more
  complaints and kept insulting the staff like they owned the server. (i'm so happy I can check discord again without having to worry about them)

- The multiple logins for hourly points - some people are still setting up afk accounts YES. However, you need to keep one account on for 24 hours to receive
   one box that has a chance of giving you any of these = 1x Bloody branch/ 5x convex mirror / 1x bubblegum / 1x FM / 1x ESB / red potion/ elunium/
   oridecon / jellopy / dead branch. Its not worth abusing at all.

-  BG used to be very annoying to play because people used to afk and just click some steps ahead so they don't get afk flag. But for a while now BG has
  been so active and so clean. There is almost always a GM during peak  BG hours and for the past few days when i @request them, they literally come and
  follow the accused player and take action accordingly. It is really so sad to see this guild and their friends grasping at straws now that their bullying is
  over. We all had fun but this guild would always make it dirty and insult the other teams and call themselves the best if they won, or make a new excuse if
  they lost. You can check the forum suggestions. When they lose they make a troll post to change things and their friends will reply with +1. I dont even
   have to tell you the names you will just know.

- I agree the problems with that guy lilehopo and bozzneil were one of the most toxic events in the server. If any of you know gm Sushi, you know he is a
  very reasonable guy. These guys took advantage of that and used it against him. All of us at CrownRO are so happy GM Sushi finally is showing these
  people the punishment they deserve.

If you think I am lying, please take 2 minutes of your day to come to our discord and see how happy we are. We love CrownRO no matter what small flaws it has. I have not seen a midrate server (no offense to the other good ones) like this. Even people who got bullied and left are coming back to our discord and its a great day for all of us  /lv

Lilehopo was actually a nice guy but he is not innocent. there were many times i would see him spamming towards the other guy even if he is not on. Just insult after insult calling him old, calling him fat. calling him anything he could think of. The other guy is also nasty but he has not said anything in our channel after GMs warned him. That is the only reason why he is not banned. If he says anything bad after the warning then he will face the same punishment i hope.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts. I will not be here to defend anything anyone says about my post or argue with anyone. I just owe it to GM Sushi and his team to come speak the truth while the banned guild is making so many biased reviews. NO server is perfect. All true RO players know this. But these Crownro team is always trying. I messaged one of the gms today on discord and got such a personal reply. It was not just an answer. It was nice to see staff talk to you properly. I am not going to say 10/10 for CrownRO because they are growing every day step by step. But they are on the road to getting 10/10.

Peace  /lv

Lilehopho

So... after this - https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/crownro-(topic-split)/

... Is sushi still "one of the most genuine RO server owners out there" and "one of the chill and awesome GM" /? /? /? /? /?

Agisu

Damn.... did CrownRO milk players? First, they extend the re-open date after being closed for few days from 6/20/2020 to 6/22/2020...
It's now 6/22/2020... as shown on https://crownragnarok.com/forum/index.php?/topic/916-update2-~-june-20-2020/&tab=comments#comment-4143
I mean I guess they didn't even put ETA along with the date... maybe this GM is going to milk its players and go next to making new server...

Even their website is f*** up....

I hope they end up in Hall of Shame if they milk players like this.
Discord is closed too...

If you guys can't take criticism for you guys to close everything like forum and discord because of your incompetency... maybe you guys shouldn't have opened up a server to begin with...
Should give everyone their money back at this rate...

GM Fury and GM Sushi handled everything so wrong just blaming people left and right and banning people left and right getting frustrated at innocent people left and right...
Not even a single update on their forums too...

I'm going to guess that it won't be too long before they end up in Hall of Shame if they don't fix their fck ups xD

fluffrierre

I love how you just make a new account to latch onto a DB misconfiguration to s*** on the server. Chill the hell out. The site is back. No need to act like someone unearthed your grandpa's corpse and ran away with it.

Lilehopho

So much for 5 day maintenance. Server is already down. Not even a day of crown being "reopened" and its already gone again. LOL GG

snooz

Server seems like it's officially down now. =/

Lettuce

Server's been de-listed. So I guess people aren't getting their money back lol.

Sakaretsu

within hours of reopening, dozens of mvp cards were being dropped in the main town. incredible.

great work at "cleaning abused items" from the goku of RO coding!