GM Cookie admits to DDoS other servers

Started by policero101, Jul 18, 2013, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

note

Quote from: Lycaonius on Jul 20, 2013, 07:28 PM
All I can say about this thread: Lol.

I joined the RMS forums two days ago, and I'm sitting here just laughing about this thread, mainly because of the irony that people are complaining about something that may or may not be completely true about *technically* illegal private servers, whether it be through client or something else. I'm not really picking a side here, because there is no conclusive evidence that shows that Cawliflower/Cookie did anything such as DDoS a server. There's also nothing stating that he DIDN'T do anything. This entire thread is opinion based, which is what the OP is trying to accomplish: By making these opinions come true. (At least, I'm pretty sure that's what he's trying to accomplish.) There may be conclusive evidence suggesting that he did, in fact DDoS the servers. It just either hasn't been posted yet, someone is unwilling to clear this up, or has not been found.

Again, I'm taking nobody's side. I'm just kinda sitting here, laughing and not really being "selfless" by helping anyone. And to the OP, and the server owners that are accusing him of DDoSing. It really isn't helping your servers. If anything, it's helping to make HIS server more popular.

Personally, I think this is all smoke and mirrors. I don't believe that there's an admin dumb enough to DDoS servers, get a video of himself ADMITTING to the crime, AND to NOT realize that he was being recorded. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have someone in his car if he didn't know the person very well, and if it wasn't one of his better friends. I would also seriously doubt he would do this while DRIVING.

But hey, if he DOES turn out to be guilty, then I was wrong, and more power to you. I'm just throwing out my 2cents on my opinion of the matter. Even though I made it look like I care, I really don't. It's just more fun for me. Lawl. I'm not a server owner, nor will I ever be. I don't have the kind of patience for it, and in the famous quotes of Kirigaya Kazuto: "Nothing is more boring than watching others playing an RPG." ESPECIALLY as an admin.

(By the way, I'm not bashing on the owners or anything for getting their servers DDoS'd. I'm sorry that it happened, but there are ways to prevent it, by getting software and hardware DDoS protection. I make it sound simple, but I realize it's expensive to servers that don't have much income, through donations or otherwise.)

To think I made this account just to help someone with their Knight builds...

His ex-boyfriend is the one who was recording him in the car (without Cookie knowing), because Cookie back-stabbed his ex-boyfriend and hacked into his private accounts (emails, fb, etc), which is why the video was leaked, with the intention of karma slapping Cookie in the face, and it def did.

So if you don't really care, then why are you even posting on this thread?

BTW yC you should do your job properly, allowing his servers to be listed after all this evidence, just really shows how unprofessional you are.

RMS has been a joke and will always remain a joke.

Choose more sides why don't you *coughcough*

Cawliflower

Quote from: note on Jul 20, 2013, 09:42 PM
You sir are retarded, his boyfriend is the one who was recording him in the car (without Cookie knowing), because Cookie back-stabbed his boyfriend, which is why the video was leaked.

So if you don't really care, then why the f*** are you even posting on this thread?

BTW yC you should do your job properly, allowing his servers to be listed after all this evidence, just really shows how unprofessional you are.

RMS has been a joke and will always remain a joke.

Choose more sides why don't you.
And you're rude for attempting to insult the Administrator of RMS because you're upset yC doesn't relate the forums to the listings. You're quite delusional too because nobody has posted proof that I am the person in the video which just isn't true. So, go kick a can.

Sweetheart, educate yourself with the listing ToS: http://ratemyserver.net/TOS_owner.html

Because you're persistent, doesn't mean you're going to get your way. Even if there was proof that was me, it still isn't a listing ToS violation. Grow up.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

note

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 20, 2013, 09:44 PM
And you're rude for attempting to insult the Administrator of RMS because you're upset yC doesn't relate the forums to the listings. You're quite delusional too because nobody has posted proof that I am the person in the video which just isn't true. So, go kick a can.

Are you seriously gonna sit here and deny that is not you in the video? About 20 people have already confirmed it's you in the video, why do you keep denying that? From people saying they know your voice on TS, and to just simple evidence which is found in the video, coming out of your own mouth, lunatic.

Get your head out of your donkey, you're a disgrace.

Cawliflower

Quote from: note on Jul 20, 2013, 09:49 PM
Are you seriously gonna sit here and deny that is not you in the video? About 20 people have already confirmed it's you in the video, why do you keep denying that? From people saying they know your voice on TS, and to just simple evidence which is found in the video, coming out of your own mouth, lunatic.

Because it isn't me, and take your own advice. You can barely control yourself, just like Ancient, and resort to insulting/violence - both of which I find incredibly entertaining.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

note

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 20, 2013, 09:51 PM
Because it isn't me, and take your own advice. You can barely control yourself, just like Ancient, and resort to insulting/violence - both of which I find incredibly entertaining.

It is you. I can control myself, but you are in denial, and you know it, one day you're going to pay for all of this s*** dude. People don't deserve to be deceived and or disrespected just because you're behind a computer screen.

Herpderp

Quote from: note on Jul 20, 2013, 09:49 PM

You forgot that Triper himself confirmed that it's Cookie.  /ok

Cawliflower

Quote from: note on Jul 20, 2013, 09:53 PM
It is you. I can control myself, but you are in denial, and you know it, one day you're going to pay for all of this s*** dude. People don't deserve to be deceived and or disrespected just because you're behind a computer screen.
Yes, that's an example of self-control.  /lv

Cawliflower

Quote from: Herpderp on Jul 20, 2013, 09:53 PM
You forgot that Triper himself confirmed that it's Cookie.  /ok
If he did, this would be on the Hall of Shame. Quit trying to write your own story.

Zigizo

Cawliflower

That's epic.

As we've said several times, unless you've got a picture that includes my aliases (of that person) it isn't enough proof. This is all speculation and opinions of the OP/Ancient's Gang.

It isn't me. /??

Daletos

Since the topic has advanced since I last posted I thought I'd add a bit more.

Quote from: policero101 on Jul 19, 2013, 01:25 AM
I found out about this topic in the SanctityRO shoutbox.

Wait wait wait a second here. You found out about the topic in the sRO shoutbox and then went here and were a step ahead of everyone else? Now that I think about it, the "ex-bf" went to Evolve's RO facebook page first and gave them the video/discussed it with them. So how is it that this "random anonymous saint" who wishes to "protect their friends from being bullied", not be involved with Evolve RO at all? Plus isn't it interesting that the "ex-bf" knew to go to Evolve RO? If he was aware of the conflict between Cookie and Ancient, that would mean he most likely uploaded the video and then went to Evolve first. Meaning they had a window there for prep time to prepare this entire topic. And knowing Ancient and his staff, why would they wait for "an anonymous unrelated person" like yourself to post the facts and beat them to punch? Ancient and co. would be all over this immediately, which once again makes me feel pretty inclined you are Ancient or someone involved with him. 

Now lets move on to what this topic was trying to accomplish:

1. Proving Cookie DDOS'd  Evolve RO: Alright, lets hypothetically say Cookie is the person in the video. Regardless if he is or not, there still is no proof he DDOS'd Evolve. Unless someone posts some logs/numbers w/e this is a chicken game. There still is no proof the server was DDOS'd. We all know there is drama between Cookie and Ancient so it could either just be all talk or actually happened. Without any proof this is just a "what if" topic unless someone has something more to share. Talk is cheap.

Additionally as a player of Evolve, the only time I recall Evolve going offline was when the staff failed to properly code Prontera causing the whole town to crash and players alike. I'm pretty sure any other player can testify this (Nitrous, note and Rayeth if they are not staff alts or delusional fanboys). There also is the peak of 469, but I don't remember that so someone else from the WoE guilds would have to comment on that.

2. Sanctity is Cookie's server: Again there is nothing here to prove it. We just have more people making accusations and claims. Pull out some logs/pics or some IPs or something to confirm this. As it stands right now I could accuse any server of being Cookies. And even if it is his server, what difference does it make? He'll just open a new server up with new names and repeat the process. Anyone can do this, its the internet. So I don't see what this accomplished aside from maybe doing damage to Sanctity when they might be innocent. There is no proof from either side, thus anything is possible.

3. To attack Cookie: This to me is the main purpose of this topic. Its quite evident that policero/CSI/Ancient and co. are all in on this. I highly doubt someone like our "CSI" friend is actually WASTING their time looking into this without a motive at all. I have to agree with the nerd thing/Jtynne about the privacy thing. Who the hell has time to waste in stalking someone online, and digging for every little detail? A no life. If you are at least going to do it, provide something actually useful to the topic. All I got was the person in the video being in that area, this doesn't prove who was in the video, or why. Its pointless. All we got now is like Houston, to Austin to San Antonio? I have no clue what is even going on. And again I don't think anyone else would waste their time doing this unless they have malicious intent or some form of grudge/gain from this. And who are our two leading RMS ladies? Ancient and Cookie. Its unlikely Ancient and his staff are not involved since they have practically been pulling the strings here by posting those FB links and barely having a  presence at all (why would they when they can just make their alt army on proxies?).

I'm sorry but as bystander and being active on both servers I've seen firsthand what both of them will do and stoop to just to attack one another and win this petty game of "he said, she said". If this topic is true or not doesn't matter to me. Because I'm done with Cookie's servers, and Ancient why would I even want to go back to yours? You've proven you are just as bad as Cookie if not worse for starting this topic (obviously) and going along with his little games. A smart person would have ignored it and managed their server properly (look at Evolve's numbers right now, and please everyone left because your staff is a joke). Instead you harass someone by looking for their information by e-stalking. You've done more damage to your own server and its pretty obvious you are behind this, as no one else would cry and complain about DDOSing as "policeRO" if they were not involved with Evolve RO. Normal players don't care about these things. If they did, servers like Talon RO would not as popular since theres a topic everyweek about "TRO SUCKS" and so on. Yet they only grow, pay attention.

TLDR:

1. This topic accomplished nothing. Cookie is in the HoS, we all know theres a big signature he has that says it.

2. Cookie will get more hits because of this and probably will benefit from it (better to stay quiet trust me from experience). Evolve RO will continue to go down and probably be Pure v2.0.

3. This topic revived RMS and gave us all a good read and entrainment, thank you. <3

SuperSecretName

Quote from: Cawliflowerunless you've got a picture that includes my aliases (of that person) it isn't enough proof.
if the video was staged they could stage the picture youre asking for too, you know that. only reason you would say this is if youre sure they couldnt get the picture, and the only reason you could be sure of that is if youre the one in the video.

dont need csi for that. it isnt proof, but something to think about, so i wanted to mention.

Triper

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 20, 2013, 09:54 PM
If he did, this would be on the Hall of Shame. Quit trying to write your own story.
Actually, this will be is now. Specially after what I've read, seen and heard at Skype in last two days [and since yC gave me authorization to choose what to do with this topic in the forum[I've no powers at the website, sorry guys]] and what is here already, I will add this to your beautiful list of bad stuff made.

Before showing/saying what I got already and was not posted here, I must say that this jumped to the point of some people, that I talked to, being scared to be DDoS'd by him or the place where they play be[not joking with this, near 100% of them told me that this was the main reason to stay hidden]. Because of that, I can't share much, sorry, but I will try to.

◙ I heard some DivRO old voice chats from someone who had them recorded at pc and I can say that they do match. This persona played them through a voice chat to me. It's the same voice and laughs that you hear at the video. It's just impossible to not be him at the video and at the audio. Cookie claims to be him there, at the audio, since people were looking for him and he answers back, seems legit to me.
◙ The work of our CSI guys seems to be impossible to deny. I don't even get the last deny when I see a car coming in the opposite way of the arrow posted.
◙ 10 users confirmed through PMs and/or Skype that is indeed Cookie there. Some were even ex-players and some others even still play his server(s). There was some with voice chats from TS recorded.
◙ Two users linked me, at Skype, to something that Cookie can't deny by any way. It's just impossible. Not even if he tries hard, he just can't. All that I can say is that is related to the topic, readers can script the film.
◙ Since I can't show much about this to make people believe it because everybody that made this possible would be then found, here is a screenshot of how my PM Box looks now to make this more credible[it was cleaned at the begin of this month]:

Seeing it, there is at max, 8 possible different users that PM'd me about this topic.

Herpderp

Reminder that repeated lying and deception is a sign of antisocial personality disorder.  /no1

Daletos

Quote from: Triper on Jul 21, 2013, 12:19 AM
Actually, this will be is now. Specially after what I've read, seen and heard at Skype in last two days [and since yC gave me authorization to choose what to do with this topic in the forum[I've no powers at the website, sorry guys]] and what is here already, I will add this to your beautiful list of bad stuff made.

Before showing/saying what I got already and was not posted here, I must say that this jumped to the point of some people, that I talked to, being scared to be DDoS'd by him or the place where they play be[not joking with this, near 100% of them told me that this was the main reason to stay hidden]. Because of that, I can't share much, sorry, but I will try to.

◙ I heard some DivRO old voice chats from someone who had them recorded at pc and I can say that they do match. This persona played them through a voice chat to me. It's the same voice and laughs that you hear at the video. It's just impossible to not be him at the video and at the audio. Cookie claims to be him there, at the audio, since people were looking for him and he answers back, seems legit to me.
◙ The work of our CSI guys seems to be impossible to deny. I don't even get the last deny when I see a car coming in the opposite way of the arrow posted.
◙ 10 users confirmed through PMs and/or Skype that is indeed Cookie there. Some were even ex-players and some others even still play his server(s). There was some with voice chats from TS recorded.
◙ Two users linked me, at Skype, to something that Cookie can't deny by any way. It's just impossible. Not even if he tries hard, he just can't. All that I can say is that is related to the topic, readers can script the film.
◙ Since I can't show much about this to make people believe it because everybody that made this possible would be then found, here is a screenshot of how my PM Box looks now to make this more credible[it was cleaned at the begin of this month]:

Seeing it, there is at max, 8 possible different users that PM'd me about this topic.

Okay now we have confirmation it is Cookie. Alright final question:

This video is recent is it not? In the video Cookie says something along the lines of "LOL I got all of Ancients players joining my new server blah blah blah". He also says he "DDOS'd Evolve the other night". So if this is supposedly true, this would mean the apparent "DDOS" recently happened no? But Ancient responded with "we changed hosted many times so I can not pull up logs on this". But if this video is recent then why would he not have logs of it? I don't believe he changed hosts this week since the server is still recent. So it in short even with your sources confirming it is Cookie Triper, it does not confirm there was a DDOS that Cookie did. The video is still circumstantial, it proves nothing.

Edit: Proof

Quote from: AncientB on Jul 18, 2013, 08:13 PM
Our graphs did indeed shoot up numerous times, it is pretty evident that you did DDoS EvolveRO, on and off.

Quote from: AncientB on Jul 19, 2013, 03:54 AM
As for proof/evidence of the abnormal graphs during the times you DDoS'd us, I wish I could get my hands on them, but we've switched hosts quite a few times, and I no longer have access to the visualization of the old graphs, unfortunately.