GM Cookie admits to DDoS other servers

Started by policero101, Jul 18, 2013, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cawliflower

Quote from: AncientB on Jul 19, 2013, 07:31 PM
http://forums.divinityro.com/index.php?/user/1-cookie/

As I mentioned, merely stating facts, not fabricating.

P.S: Now don't go and edit your profile information on your servers.
Again, I don't live in Houston. LOL. You posted proof that I don't live where you claimed I did.

You're all lies. You say I live in Houston, now you post where I show I live in Austin. :o Both nowhere near each other.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

DeuxeVonL

Quote from: Triper on Jul 19, 2013, 05:13 PM
Someone, who wishes to be anonymous, asked the following to be posted:

Cawli, you messed up.

You said you dont live in Houston. But, you do know the road the user mentions to Triper is also in Austin?

Bandera Rd Austin, TX 78721, USA

Which is where you live. Coincidence? I dont know, but I dont believe in them.

Perry the Platypus

Quote from: Cawliflowerand the location of my IP address is a city within Texas that isn't Houston nor near Houston.
Quote from: CawliflowerAgain, I don't live in Houston. LOL. You posted proof that I don't live where you claimed I did.
I'm not trying to pick any sides here, but I feel obligated to point out that the person in the video happens to be in something called a vehicle, or to some, a "car." Now, for those of you who aren't aware, these so-called "cars" are a mode of transportation that can take you to and from nearby, and even, at times, far away cities.

Just sayin'.

Oh wait...with the way RMS drama tends to go, I'm assuming that there isn't any concrete evidence that the person in the video was in fact inside a car. Obviously it was green screen. Or Videoshop.

(I'd just like to clarify once again that I'm not picking sides. But the whole "check my IP, omg IP isn't proof, but check my IP, but IP not good enough" bantering is starting to get old and I wanted the drama to progress to the next phase, whatever that may be, so I can go get the popcorn again.)

Herpderp

Quote from: DeuxeVonL on Jul 19, 2013, 07:35 PM
Cawli, you messed up.

You said you dont live in Houston. But, you do know the road the user mentions to Triper is also in Austin?

Bandera Rd Austin, TX 78721, USA

Which is where you live. Coincidence? I dont know, but I dont believe in them.

The plot thickens!  /heh

Triper

Quote from: AncientB on Jul 19, 2013, 07:17 PM
Are you saying the alleged person who shot the video, asked you to edit the conversation?
Not directly but, when I was informed about this facebook chat, they told me that this person wanted to not be revealed at that moment since he would reveal his face and this story when he would see it appropriated. I just followed what was told about. If you've authorization to post it, then you're free to edit my links with your owns.

Btw, while talking with some people through PMs and Skype, someone showed and told me this:
QuoteHe doesn't live in Houston
According to Skype, Austin he is in
And there is a Bandera Road

Previous quote from the "CSI Dood":
QuoteIt should be south-bound on Bandera street turning onto Bristlecone St

Btw, someone PM'd me that can say at 100% that is indeed Cookie at the video. It hardly can be denied seeing what he showed to me. He wants to stay anonymous and don't want to say it public seeing what he said about it but he can 100% say that is him there just by the voice and his face.[I do know that seeing it this way it's like - zomg, can't be proved! euehuehuehue but I doubt that this person would lie]

Boreas

I don't get why Cookie is still posting here, just close your browser. Isn't it sad that the RMS forum is only active when it comes to drama? Nobody cares about it otherwise, so why bother.

Herpderp

Let's see that damage control and lying now, Cookie-chan.  /ok

This is what I live for. Seeing lying kids get exposed, embarrassed and publicly shamed.  /heh

cocacola

How I've imagined Cookie throughout this whole thread. Amirite?

For real though, cookie stop lying. Everyone who has ever been in your teamspeak on divinity knows that's you in the video.

Boreas

Quote from: Herpderp on Jul 19, 2013, 07:43 PM
Let's see that damage control and lying now, Cookie-chan.  /ok

What damage are you talking about? He is already in the HoS, we all knew that. Don't expect his players to quit his servers just because of a thread on the RMS board.

Herpderp

Oh I'm not actually interested in whether or not his server is damaged.

Just some delicious drama at his expense.

Pebbl

Silence?  /hmm

Owell, since Triper now confirmed that it actually IS Cookie in the video, although said person denied it for comeplete 12 pages, it finally comes to an end....I think?

Cawliflower

Actually, it isn't me in the video as I said. Rofl. Sorry, I got busy. This thread bores me.

I don't live in Houston, TX. Lmfao. Again, yC can verify this.

Quote from: Pebbl on Jul 19, 2013, 07:51 PM
Silence?  /hmm

Owell, since Triper now confirmed that it actually IS Cookie in the video, although said person denied it for comeplete 12 pages, it finally comes to an end....I think?
Delusional.

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 19, 2013, 07:41 PM
I don't get why Cookie is still posting here, just close your browser. Isn't it sad that the RMS forum is only active when it comes to drama? Nobody cares about it otherwise, so why bother.
no u

Edit: You're the ones that are so persistent. It isn't me that is persisting. I'm just responding. If you don't like it, that's too bad.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Herpderp

Took you over 30 minutes to come up with a decent reply to get you out of this and you found nothing? Sad.

We're at Austin, TX, if you haven't noticed. But I'm sure you have.  /kis

Should have just kept silent.

Herpderp

Quote from: jTynne on Jul 19, 2013, 08:48 PMTrying to pinpoint someone's location is frankly, disturbing.

Wouldn't have been necessary if Cookie had been honest from the very start.

Even I'm only here because Cookie decided to be lying turd instead.

And I agree about locking since there's nothing more to post except Cookie stammering "i-i-it wasn't me". After locking, move it to Hall of Shame and end of story.

Herpderp

Internet stalking is bad, and we all need to get a life? No, I got that.