GM Cookie admits to DDoS other servers

Started by policero101, Jul 18, 2013, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cawliflower

Next time I frame Ancient, I'll be sure to use my Crayons to write a story.

Um, we can put this to bed if someone has a video/picture of me holding a sign up with my aliases on it.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Cawliflower

Quote from: AncientB on Jul 19, 2013, 07:11 PM
Here is a direct link: https://up.vel.lv/51e9c73155535.jpg
Ok, you posted a conversation that could've been fabricated by any individual.

Again, next time I frame you I'll be sure to bring my Crayola Crayons and I'll draw up some srs evidence. One question, which fast food establishment is in your area, Ancient? I'll need to know so I can make sure to include that evidence.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Triper

Quote from: AncientB on Jul 19, 2013, 06:45 PM
The facebook conversation has been removed, by Triper.

Might as well delist EvolveRO from RMS.
It wasn't removed, it was edited because that person said that wanted to be anonymous. This was what was told me to do.
And paypal names of accounts aren't really needed ;s

DeuxeVonL

AncientB

Quote from: Triper on Jul 19, 2013, 07:16 PM
It wasn't removed, it was edited because that person said that wanted to be anonymous. This was what was told me to do.
And paypal names of accounts aren't really needed ;s

Are you saying the alleged person who shot the video, asked you to edit the conversation?

Herpderp

Cawliflower

Quote from: DeuxeVonL on Jul 19, 2013, 07:16 PM
Which part of Texas do you live in, Cawliflower?
Not Houston.

It's nobodies business. If yC would like to confirm that it isn't Houston, I welcome this. I don't welcome my location being given as that's a violation of privacy. Ancient has already established that he is a try-hard stalker and a failure at his CSI investigations.

AncientB

All I am doing here is presenting facts, and you're spitting accusations.

I did not stalk you, nor ever plot against you. However, for the past 3 months, you've been clinching and plotting against EvolveRO, as well as other servers.

I wonder if you would have the audacity to carry yourself like this towards folks in real life. I swear I would crush you within a split second, you manipulative deceiver.

Cawliflower

Quote from: AncientB on Jul 19, 2013, 07:20 PM
All I am doing here is presenting facts, and you're spitting accusations.

I did not stalk you, nor ever plot against you. However, for the past 3 months, you've been clinching and plotting against EvolveRO, as well as other servers.
I don't care about EvolveRO. You were the one that allowed corruption and got into that drama. How is that my fault? LOL.

Herpderp

I wouldn't call figuring out that the "person" in the video lives in the same place as you do a failure of investigation.

Cawliflower

Quote from: AncientB on Jul 19, 2013, 07:20 PM
I wonder if you would have the audacity to carry yourself like this towards folks in real life. I swear I would crush you within a split second, you manipulative deceiver.

Are you really threatening me? That is actually against the law since you like to play the court system card.

AncientB

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 19, 2013, 07:21 PM
I don't care about EvolveRO. You were the one that allowed corruption and got into that drama. How is that my fault? LOL.

I know you don't care about EvolveRO, that speaks for itself. The fact that you keep spitting these accusations, just shows how much of a coward you truly are, you say I need a hobby? I say you need a reality check.

And by the way, your ex is the one who presented the information to us, unless you have gone clearly mad, and not properly reading any longer.

Cawliflower

Quote from: AncientB on Jul 19, 2013, 07:25 PM
I know you don't care about EvolveRO, that speaks for itself. The fact that you keep spitting these accusations, just shows how much of a coward you truly are, you say I need a hobby? I say you need a reality check.

And by the way, your ex is the one who presented the information to us, unless you have gone clearly mad, and not properly reading any longer.
Sweetie, you're the one stalking me and fabricating proof.

Thank you for trying to be a psychiatrist. I don't need a diagnosis, qtpie.

P.S. - Ancient, I know your past before hosting servers and I know you wanted to ask me on a date... just ask, you don't have to try so hard. (´・ω・`) I don't have an ex-boyfriend from Houston, TX.

AncientB

http://forums.divinityro.com/index.php?/user/1-cookie/

As I mentioned, merely stating facts, not fabricating.

P.S: Now don't go and edit your profile information on your servers.