GM Cookie admits to DDoS other servers

Started by policero101, Jul 18, 2013, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StopLying

I cannot believe anyone would honestly believe these lies. Anyone who who has played divinity knows thats cookie. I have seen his pic and heard him speak on TS and that is 100% him. Thats exactly how he talks and acts not to mention he is gay like the guy in the video. And the person he is talking to on the phone who is also part of his plot is [GM]Reality from eoRO which was a player of divinity as well in the past. He even says it in the video "you copied me with -Reality" and thats exactly what reality does in every post on eoRO forums. I am almost certain Reality is Yata and Cookie is doing all of this with Yata(reality) as the front man. Check all of his servers they are identical even sanctity. He even says how he could not get in trouble from copying the previous servers since he is the one who created them himself. He knows divinity is dying and his low rate failed so he is doing a new server under a different alias because he knows alot of those people who would play sanctityRO would not touch a server that is owned by cookie. SanctityRO is Cookies server he is just playing behind the scenes.

You deny its you at first than you go and turn around saying its a "staged phonecall". You had no idea you were being filmed. Just admit you are wrong for what you did and people might respect you for it.

Meta

Humpy

Quotenot to mention he is gay like the guy in the video.

Exactly where in the video does the person even claim to be gay?

Herpderp

Quote from: Humpy on Jul 19, 2013, 04:47 PM
Exactly where in the video does the person even claim to be gay?

I thought the 0:05 laugh made that pretty clear!

LOL SICK BURN  /pif

Cawliflower

Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Triper

Someone, who wishes to be anonymous, asked the following to be posted:

QuoteHello Cawliflower

So once again, I pass the baton to you so you can provide proof that you are not the individual in this video. This would resolve this thread.  If not, then you are still on the hook since you have failed thus far to prove you are not the individual in the video. I would like to note that verbal confessions can be used in the court of law.

I am neutral towards this matter so I am not picking a side. I want to get this topic back on track. I'm purely basing my argument on the arguments that have been presented.

1. One key item to note is the soda. You can see "co Cabana." (below). A quick Google search pulled up Taco Cabana and its information can be found on Wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco_Cabana). It notes that it has locations throughout Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. Houston falls within. Although vague, it is safe to say that it rules out claims that it could potentially be created by others who dislike Cawliflower: individuals who DO NOT live within cities with or near Taco Cabana.

2. The above point helped pin-point the location of this individual. At the beginning, it is clear that the GPS is telling you to take Bandera Road since it is repeated several times and is heard again at 2:48. According to Google Maps, this isolates the location to Houston, Texas.

3. At 7:07, you see a do not enter sign behind the shoulder so he is reasonably on closer to the left-hand lane (below). You see him turn left.

4. While turning left, you see the glimpse of the road he is turning onto. Although you can't see it in the screenshot below, if you have a large enough monitor to play the youtube video full-screen you can see what I noticed. In the first screenshot, you see two road signs.  In the second and third screenshot below, you can clearly see "cone" with blurs for the street numbers below. Because the quality of the video is kind of bad, the sign colors change but letters are roughly visible.

5. This intersection does exist via Google Maps (although I guess they changed their street sign colors over the past half-decade). Because the colors of the road signs in the video differ, it is an invalid argument to comment on the validity based on color discrepancies because road names themselves very rarely change. It should be south-bound on Bandera street turning onto Bristlecone St. The other roadsign, if turning right coincides with the previously posted screenshot as Guilbeau Rd. Just remember the Do Not Enter sign is over the shoulder and the road-signs are on the left.

I consider this a formal reply and argument asking that you provide proof that the individual is not you, as you have claimed without evidence.

DeuxeVonL

Cawliflower

That isn't me. There isn't actual proof that I "DDoS'd" anyone and actually I don't even really know how to DDoS. If I said I did, I'd be lying anyway. Secondly, there's no proof from the alleged attacked party showing anything linking to me.

Please provide a video where that person is claiming to be Cawliflower/Cookie. Finally, a court of law wouldn't entertain the case due to the "clean hands doctrine" which requires both parties to have "clean hands." Hosting a RO server is, in itself, against the law anyway. Go scratch.

Buh-bye now.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Herpderp

Ahahahhaa, go anonymous internet detective!  /heh

But seriously. For the record, Cookie does live in Texas.

This may not be "inconclusive evidence" in a courtroom, but it surely is according to common sense. Just look at Cookie's reply, he's running with his tail between his legs because he got caught.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Herpderp on Jul 19, 2013, 05:33 PM
Ahahahhaa, go anonymous internet detective!  /heh

But seriously. For the record, Cookie does live in Texas.

This may not be "inconclusive evidence" in a courtroom, but it surely is according to common sense. Just look at Cookie's reply, he's running with his tail between his legs because he got caught.
I got caught? LOL. I just re-clarified that I'm not in that video.

P.S. - I don't live in Houston, TX. yC can verify my IP but I ask that the location does stay confidential. There's a lot of stalkers in this thread, you know...

Herpderp

Yeah sure, that's why your location is South Texas in that thread right?  /heh

Keep trying to s*** your way out of this with your pathetic lies. It's really funny to watch.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Herpderp on Jul 19, 2013, 05:39 PM
Yeah sure, that's why your location is South Texas in that thread right?  /heh

Keep trying to s*** your way out of this with your pathetic lies. It's really funny to watch.
I'm not lying.

Meta

IP check sites are bad at giving accurate locations. One time I was placed somewhere 200 miles away.

Saiku

It's funny that you guys keep on accusing Cookie/Cawliflower without any proper evidence *_*

Meta

Quote from: Saiku on Jul 19, 2013, 05:43 PM
It's funny that you guys keep on accusing Cookie/Cawliflower without any proper evidence *_*

There's not enough drama in the world of RO these days. It's the fuel that sustains this unhinged little subculture.