GM Cookie admits to DDoS other servers

Started by policero101, Jul 18, 2013, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cawliflower

Quote from: AncientB on Jul 18, 2013, 08:13 PM
I am not surprised. I observed the video (this was brought to my attention through Facebook), quite an awkward evil way to start the video. I wish to keep the reply short.

There is obvious evidence that another individual was in Robert's car, this individual has been hacked and harassed  by Cookie/Cawliflower numerous times (video taping Cawliflower, thus the leak), with an apparent phone, hence the sudden video that has appeared recently. To clarify, I have evidence from Facebook conversations of the individual that was hacked/harassed by Cookie. He has opened up and offered to shed some light on behalf of the situation.

also known as Cookie/Cawliflower/etc, do you realize you can be reported, for breaking internet laws?

Our graphs did indeed shoot up numerous times, it is pretty evident that you did DDoS EvolveRO, on and off.

P.S: EvolveRO is protected, to a certain extent.

Side-Note: To Boreas, you can probably tell by now how childish this individual is, take my word, for there is no reason to continue feeding his childish ways.
Actually, I have an IP address I'm verifying with RMS (as we speak) that shows you were actually ropolice as you posted this as a guest on our forums. Nice try, Ancient. You would pick a convenient time to bring drama and ruin another server that actually attracted a majority of your community after your corruption issues.

Good riddance. I'll be posting all this very soon.

P.S. Can you post proof of these graphs showing I DDoS'd you?
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Zigizo

To answer the question: "Would Cawliflower be dumb enough to ________?"

I think all these past threads about you give one crystal clear answer: Yes.

EDIT: Look at that guest count! RMS thrives on these threads.

Rayeth

lmao at the constant denying on this thread when there's actually a video of it. This is not some of those chit chat screenshot that no one cares about... and here you can see how immmature the administrator of this server. Trying to value your constructive criticism my a s s.  /heh /heh

yC

This is Hall of Shame material if there's enough proof for the case.  I haven't seen Cookie in person ever so I wouldn't know who is it in the video.  I do not see him mention that he isn't the person in the video throughout the topic.  On the other hand if it's him indeed, then I have difficulties understanding why such video exist, it has to be someone beside him in his car to take it? Real life betrayal?

It is true that we rarely take action on server listing for things that is not covered in our terms of services.  As with all the other cases with stealing website graphic, stealing sprites, Admin sell items, GM @item to friend, etc etc.  We let the parties involved to handle the case, this time there is no different. 

The first thing I notice on the video is that the guy isn't using his cellphone hands-free while driving, so he could be in violation to the state law depend on the state he is in.  That's something real police can charge him whoever that is.

policero101

I am not Ancient. The video was posted by another person (probably by the person in the car). There could be several reasons for him posting this. Personally, I think that his friend just wanted to show his other friends how Cookie actually is. One of these people could have leaked it. I doubt the person who uploaded the video had any intentions of betrayal. This is because, Cookie was able to contact the person and have him remove the video within half an hour. Also, the account only had one video on it which means that it wasn't an accident either. The uploader made a specific account for it.

Ancient had no role in the uploading of this movie. If he did uploaded the movie, why would he remove it? I caught on quickly. It was obvious that Cookie knew the person who recorded it and the possibility existed that the video was soon to be removed. I took action by downloading and re-uploading the movie.

@ yC. I think you should consider this to be a special case. There aren't many people who get caught on cam, admitting that they are conducted an act such as DDOS'ing another server. Basically, any potential threat to Cookie would be attacked by DDOS. How is this ethical? and how do other owners of servers feel about this? I think you should consider this.

Finally, I doubt Ancient and I share the same IP.

Nitrous

Quote from: Rayeth on Jul 18, 2013, 10:45 PM
lmao at the constant denying on this thread when there's actually a video of it. This is not some of those chit chat screenshot that no one cares about... and here you can see how immmature the administrator of this server. Trying to value your constructive criticism my a s s.  /heh /heh
Cookie was never the admin of SanctityRO.

DeuxeVonL

Quote from: Nitrous on Jul 18, 2013, 11:54 PM

Well, according to the video, he posted the topic, but Reality made it. So that would make Cookie, Yata.

Yata = the owner, no?

If thats not Cookie, then, well yeah. Anyways, good night folks.

policero101

Quote from: Nitrous on Jul 18, 2013, 11:54 PM

In the video, Cookie brags about how ingenious it is to pull the strings in the background.
Have you even seen the video? I suggest you rewatch it. Take your time, it will not be removed this time.

He and Yata might be different people and have different titles, but that does not mean he has less power nor that they are not partners.

qt3.14

policero101

This thread was not intended to directly attack Yata. It does not matter if he is Cookie or not. This cannot be proven.
However, the evidence at hand does prove Cookie to be guilty of several unethical acts.

Cawliflower

One problem...... Ummmmmmmmm, that isn't me. :) Have a nice night.

Quote from: policero101 on Jul 19, 2013, 12:06 AM
In the video, Cookie brags about how ingenious it is to pull the strings in the background.
Have you even seen the video? I suggest you rewatch it. Take your time, it will not be removed this time.

He and Yata might be different people and have different titles, but that does not mean he has less power nor that they are not partners.

Ancient, come on man. You're the worst troll I've yet to meet. We're not partners, I'm just doing coding work.

Wait a second, Ancient! Didn't you just retire Soulman? Is that because you realized he is not really a developer and ACTUALLY Sovereign from AeternusRO? LOL. Don't be jelly that Yata actually has a developer and your server is as I predicted absolute garbage. Go scratch bro. You're a bad troll.

Quote from: yC on Jul 18, 2013, 11:00 PM
This is Hall of Shame material if there's enough proof for the case.  I haven't seen Cookie in person ever so I wouldn't know who is it in the video.  I do not see him mention that he isn't the person in the video throughout the topic.  On the other hand if it's him indeed, then I have difficulties understanding why such video exist, it has to be someone beside him in his car to take it? Real life betrayal?

It is true that we rarely take action on server listing for things that is not covered in our terms of services.  As with all the other cases with stealing website graphic, stealing sprites, Admin sell items, GM @item to friend, etc etc.  We let the parties involved to handle the case, this time there is no different. 

The first thing I notice on the video is that the guy isn't using his cellphone hands-free while driving, so he could be in violation to the state law depend on the state he is in.  That's something real police can charge him whoever that is.
You're right yC. It isn't actually me. Just a bunch of trolling kids. I'm not an actor and I don't see why I'd be in the car with someone who decides to record me and not notice. XD

Basically, if you don't have a sign with me saying "I'm Cookie/Cawliflower" you don't have a case. So, why don't you worry about your own servers and stop feeding into silly YouTube drama? Really, I'm bored. This about tops the ridiculous accusations thrown at me.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Daletos

Quote from: policero101 on Jul 18, 2013, 11:43 PM
I am not Ancient. The video was posted by another person (probably by the person in the car). There could be several reasons for him posting this. Personally, I think that his friend just wanted to show his other friends how Cookie actually is. One of these people could have leaked it. I doubt the person who uploaded the video had any intentions of betrayal. This is because, Cookie was able to contact the person and have him remove the video within half an hour. Also, the account only had one video on it which means that it wasn't an accident either. The uploader made a specific account for it.

Ancient had no role in the uploading of this movie. If he did uploaded the movie, why would he remove it? I caught on quickly. It was obvious that Cookie knew the person who recorded it and the possibility existed that the video was soon to be removed. I took action by downloading and re-uploading the movie.

@ yC. I think you should consider this to be a special case. There aren't many people who get caught on cam, admitting that they are conducted an act such as DDOS'ing another server. Basically, any potential threat to Cookie would be attacked by DDOS. How is this ethical? and how do other owners of servers feel about this? I think you should consider this.

Finally, I doubt Ancient and I share the same IP.

Some interesting things to note:
1. You say this "supposed uploader" made a specific account to post this one video correct? Well for starters look at yourself. You are not some new person to RMS, regardless if you are Ancient (95% sure you are) or not you are hiding you identity. You are not some sudden new person who randomly joined RMS, you made this account just for this and even given by your name its obvious what your intentions are. Stop please stop acting all innocent, your hands are just as dirty. Plus I don't think "some friend" would go and post this on the internet without asking Cookie let alone giving access to people in the RO scene.

2. Your intentions obviously are to slander Cookie, and who are the two biggest RMS drama queens currently? Cookie (like a parasite that will not die) and Ancient his feud partner. You also claim you knew this video was posted and taken down within 30 mintues, which concludes you had access to it and were alerted of it before everyone else. Meaning you obviously have Cookie added on facebook or something along those lines to be connected. Considering Ancient and Cookie have some rocky relationship (defs soap opera material at this point) and the fact that Ancient posted with facebook material pretty much leads me to think otherwise. Regardless if you are Ancient or not you probably are someone involved with them if you are not him. 

3. How could it even be Ancient? Ancient lives in Western Canada, Cookie lives in Texas. And again I don't know what law school you graduated from, but this isn't concrete evidence. As a bystander and player of both servers I've been caught in the middle and seen the worst of the drama between both of them. We all know there is tension between both and obviously they both will sadly play as dirty as possible. Unless someone has 100% evidence this could go in circles. Ancient has a motive to do this or at least spread it since Evolve failed and lost the WoE crowd which is now going to Sanctity (no clue if this is Cookie's or not). And in response Cookie has a motive and so on. Talk is talk, lots of kids do it on the internet. Unless we have proof 100% this could go in circles. Although I will say part of me suspects he may be involved with Evolve's DDOS when it peaked and crashed.

4. The thing with this topic is we as the readers are still left with some missed information. For instance why does the video even exist? Cookie could obviously tell he was being filmed, so why would he let himself be? He would know something like this could happen. Is this a publicity stunt? Are both of them in on it for the drama or hits? Who is the person who recorded the video? Why did they upload it, and who is PoliceRO/the distributor of the video? Regardless this isn't the whole story.

5. Additionally there is a way to track who PoliceRO's IP is even if he/she is using a proxy. M4ze tried to do the same-thing in my drama by playing devil's advocate and trying to pin everything on me. I'm not one to be knowledgeable about proxies etc., but they were able to figure it out by the posting address or something, so I think YC should look into the IP of PoliceRO.

6. Cookie does have a reputation and a past so from a speculators view point it is possible this is all true but it is circumstantial at best. It doesn't look good for Cookie to have this released and his previous incidences. But unless we get more evidence provided by either yC/Triper or something from PoliceRO/Cookie all we can do is formulate opinions and make our own choices or wait. Although saying "my new server" doesn't mean he is the head admin. He may have been more than a scripter for Sanctity but we will never know since he was removed, plus we can't prove he is Yata and I knew instantly he was Crewkie by the name.....

For me I'm probably going to quit both servers and just stick around for WoE. This little drama s*** between the two of them has gone on long enough, I'm tired of hearing about it and being caught in the middle. Hopefully Sanctity isn't run by Cookie so I can maybe get a server that isn't plagued with corrupted GMs or drama inducing ones. Sigh.

Detective work~ (qq no good screens from me this time)

Lassander

Regardless of my own personal opinions, time was you couldn't post videos or recordings of someone here without their consent. I think everyone has their own opinion of cookie at this point and continuing to post this stuff isn't helping anything.

Really out of this the main thing I pull is the wish that RMS hadn't become such a sensationalized rag that doesn't respect peoples privacy.

P.S.
Honestly at this point drawing attention to Cookie like this is bringing more people to his server then it's dragging away if that's your goal.

policero101

Quote from: Daletos on Jul 19, 2013, 12:50 AM
Some interesting things to note:
You are not some new person to RMS, regardless if you are Ancient (95% sure you are) or not you are hiding you identity. You are not some sudden new person who randomly joined RMS, you made this account just for this and even given by your name its obvious what your intentions are.

I found out about this topic in the SanctityRO shoutbox. I am sure people can testify this. This means that, my IP is visible on the sRO forums to its admins and moderators. In short, it is visible to Cookie.  I expose him for DDOS'ing. Have you ever considered that if he knew my identity, he would DDOS me? When his server are delisted, I will reveal my identity. If he DDOS me at that point, so be it.

2. Your intentions obviously are to slander Cookie, and who are the two biggest RMS drama queens currently? Cookie (like a parasite that will not die) and Ancient his feud partner. You also claim you knew this video was posted and taken down within 30 mintues, which concludes you had access to it and were alerted of it before everyone else. Meaning you obviously have Cookie added on facebook or something along those lines to be connected. Considering Ancient and Cookie have some rocky relationship (defs soap opera material at this point) and the fact that Ancient posted with facebook material pretty much leads me to think otherwise. Regardless if you are Ancient or not you probably are someone involved with them if you are not him. 
I already gave my arguments for why I believe it would be removed. If the guy in his car was recording him. Who do you think has access to the video in the first place? Who do you think Cookie would contact? I never claimed that I knew the video was going to be taken down within half an hour. I assumed it would be taken down soon. The interval happens to be around half an hour. Please re-read.  I am by no means related to Ancient. However, I am willing to risk myself for the greater good of the RO community. Once,  Cookie has been dealt with accordingly, I will reveal my identity. If yC would like to know my identity to determine if a relationship between me and Ancient exists or not, he can pm me. 

3. How could it even be Ancient? Ancient lives in Western Canada, Cookie lives in Texas. And again I don't know what law school you graduated from, but this isn't concrete evidence. As a bystander and player of both servers I've been caught in the middle and seen the worst of the drama between both of them. We all know there is tension between both and obviously they both will sadly play as dirty as possible. Unless someone has 100% evidence this could go in circles. Ancient has a motive to do this or at least spread it since Evolve failed and lost the WoE crowd which is now going to Sanctity (no clue if this is Cookie's or not). And in response Cookie has a motive and so on. Talk is talk, lots of kids do it on the internet. Unless we have proof 100% this could go in circles. Although I will say part of me suspects he may be involved with Evolve's DDOS when it peaked and crashed.
A recorded video should be enough evidence. The only thing that matters right now is, identifying Cookie in that video.  The motives behind the uploader are theoretical. Nevertheless,
Cookie is clearly admitting DDOS'ing and other unethical acts. There isn't much room for speculation there.  Why do you think Cookie would say this

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 18, 2013, 05:25 PM
There's no reason to delist as this doesn't even fall into a server listing violation to begin with. The most you can do is adding it to my HoS listing.

Daletos

Quote from: policero101 on Jul 19, 2013, 01:25 AM
I found out about this topic in the SanctityRO shoutbox. I am sure people can testify this. This means that, my IP is visible on the sRO forums to its admins and moderators. In short, it is visible to Cookie.  I expose him for DDOS'ing. Have you ever considered that if he knew my identity, he would DDOS me? When his server are delisted, I will reveal my identity. If he DDOS me at that point, so be it.

1. Again there is no proof CONCLUSIVE proof Cookie=Yata. We can speculate, but all we got in that video was him referring to it as "my server", which could mean he is simply working on it, possibly was in more of an admin position (most likely) or is Yata. We do not know at this time.

2. If you were at the Sanctity RO forums then most likely you were going to be a player, no? So why would you try and destroy a server that is not even open yet and for the rest of us? Some of us were hoping for a fresh new start and with that population many of us were happy to have a geared up WoE server. But what if you were not interested in the server? Say maybe an angry GM who is throwing a tantrum about the WoE population from leaving their server? Seems to make sense. Why would a random player waste their time in destroying a server for players? What do they have to gain? Revenge seems likely to be the motive here. Additionally why would you even be scared about a DDOS if Cookie is Yata and had access to your IP? What would he DDOS your router? Lmao I'm sorry but this is a bit ridiculous on that one. Unless you are referring to your server which may have been DDOS'd considering you might be Ancient.

Quote from: policero101 on Jul 19, 2013, 01:25 AM
I already gave my arguments for why I believe it would be removed. If the guy in his car was recording him. Who do you think has access to the video in the first place? Who do you think Cookie would contact? I never claimed that I knew the video was going to be taken down within half an hour. I assumed it would be taken down soon. The interval happens to be around half an hour. Please re-read.  I am by no means related to Ancient. However, I am willing to risk myself for the greater good of the RO community. Once,  Cookie has been dealt with accordingly, I will reveal my identity. If yC would like to know my identity to determine if a relationship between me and Ancient exists or not, he can pm me. 

3. The main point in this thread was about how Cookie DDOS'd Evolve is it not? Regardless IF he is the admin of Sanctity or not is irrelevant. You are basing your whole argument and accusation on a DDOS which MAY (I won't say no as it could be possible from playing both in my experience) have happened. However from your words you make it act like you are scared of being DDOS'd. So question: Why would a player of their own accord who claims to not be involved in this at all suddenly come to post this topic to defend Evolve and attack Cookie? How did you even acquire this video when Ancient also had access to it? What are you trying to prove? That Cookie is corrupt/maybe a sociopath? We already know this. Anyone with a brain can check out his history on RMS or the banner on his signature. To me it seems way too much of a coincidence for these events to occur let alone Ancient HAVING those facebook links to it and so on. Like I said you either ARE Ancient (most likely) or some tool being used by him. Who else would have such a motive? We've all been here the past few months and seen the Cookie/Ancient/Helios drama. We're not idiots. Plus again I'm no internet genius, but pretty sure the whole point of proxies are to COVER UP your IP address.

Lastly the thing that pissed me off the most regardless of who you are is that you posted a video to public forum of someone without their consent. Respect people's privacy and rights. I don't care if you and Cookie and whoever the hell is involved here, its pathetic to do this and invade someone's privacy no matter whose it is. Even if its an ape like Cookie, they still do not deserve that. And Ancient has practically hit the same tier as Cookie already for me with his poor choices, corruption, playing along with this drama and even posting those FB links to Cookie's personal information (for those of us that saw it). I trust an Admin as a player with my personal information and for someone to go and do that is the tip of the iceberg for me. I'm done with Evolve for good now and I think that's why everyone is quitting because we've all lost our trust and were hoping for a fresh start on Sanctity.