GM Cookie admits to DDoS other servers

Started by policero101, Jul 18, 2013, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boreas

I don't see how I am biased. If that's really you in that video then someone should come over to your place and knock you out. If anybody here doesn't agree with me then please stand up and show me some good reasons.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 18, 2013, 05:36 PM
I don't see how I am biased. If that's really you in that video then someone should come over to your place and knock you out. If anybody here doesn't agree with me then please stand up and show me some good reasons.
Calm down. No need to resort to violence. You're reacting to something that isn't true, again.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Boreas

Just like all other stories about you were not true, right? You probably live in a different world than us.

Anyway, there's no need to bash each other, we should stay on topic. I hope yC will say something about this.

*inb4triper*

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 18, 2013, 05:43 PM
Just like all other stories about you were not true, right? You probably live in a different world than us.

Anyway, there's no need to bash each other, we should stay on topic. I hope yC will say something about this.

*inb4triper*
I never said you couldn't post proof of me "DDoSing other servers." A staged phone conversation is hardly enough to validate any claims, lol.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Triper

Quote from: policero101 on Jul 18, 2013, 04:09 PM
You have shown your face to a lot of divinityRO players already.
Someone has a pic of him then? I guess that if some of divRO players know how he's, they can corroborate the video.

Also, how did someone got this video, I would like to know that. Someone invaded his car? His house and added a camera to some stuff?

Boreas

Cawliflower

Quote from: Triper on Jul 18, 2013, 05:51 PM
Someone has a pic of him then? I guess that if some of divRO players know how he's, they can corroborate the video.

Also, how did someone got this video, I would like to know that. Someone invaded his car? His house and added a camera to some stuff?
Exactly, rofl.

Yes, yes... I recorded a video of "DDoSing other servers" or conveniently was recorded and didn't notice. It's quite entertaining.

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 18, 2013, 05:53 PM
Someone was sitting next to him and filmed via mobile.
Boreas is so invested. One would think that he actually recorded the video! What an epic plot twist!

Should I feel sorry for you Boreas, or hand you an Oscar?

Meta

Boreas

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 18, 2013, 05:54 PM
Should I feel sorry for you Boreas, or hand you an Oscar?

Considering that I am not the person who looks like a jester right now I should hand you an oscar for the best female actress maybe.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 18, 2013, 05:58 PM
Considering that I am not the person who looks like a jester right now I should hand you an oscar for the best female actress maybe.
I don't see why you're trying to insult me, and getting so invested in this thread. XD

Don't you have a server to work on?

Boreas

Not right now, I got a staff to work on it. That allows me to spy on RMS topics and to record you while driving.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 18, 2013, 06:00 PM
Not right now, I got a staff to work on it. That allows me to spy on RMS topics and to record you while driving.
Ah, now we know. Case closed.

Inochi

<3

qt3.14

So is that confirmed to be cookie in the vid? The person in the vid clearly says that sanctity is their server a few times, the person also says they posted the ad on rms the ad on rms for sanctity was posted by yata.

Cauliflower are you claiming someone is pretending to be you in that video? That's some pretty good acting if you ask me.

AncientB

I am not surprised. I observed the video (this was brought to my attention through Facebook), quite an awkward evil way to start the video. I wish to keep the reply short.

There is obvious evidence that another individual was in Robert's car, this individual has been hacked and harassed  by Cookie/Cawliflower numerous times (video taping Cawliflower, thus the leak), with an apparent phone, hence the sudden video that has appeared recently. To clarify, I have evidence from Facebook conversations of the individual that was hacked/harassed by Cookie. He has opened up and offered to shed some light on behalf of the situation.

--real name removed--, also known as Cookie/Cawliflower/etc, do you realize you can be reported, for breaking internet laws?

Our graphs did indeed shoot up numerous times, it is pretty evident that you did DDoS EvolveRO, on and off.

P.S: EvolveRO is protected, to a certain extent.

Side-Note: To Boreas, you can probably tell by now how childish this individual is, take my word, for there is no reason to continue feeding his childish ways.

[edit by Triper: Real name was requested to be removed]