GM Cookie admits to DDoS other servers

Started by policero101, Jul 18, 2013, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boreas

Quote from: Nitrous on Jul 18, 2013, 11:54 PM
Cookie was never the admin of SanctityRO.

This is probably offtopic and rather a question towards Cookie: what exactly did you get paid for on that server? Looking at the features list and ingame commands it looks like a clone of your new low rate server. That plus the logo they are using on their forum is from an old theme you made for Divinity, at least reminds me of it.

Daletos

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 19, 2013, 02:13 AM
This is probably offtopic and rather a question towards Cookie: what exactly did you get paid for on that server? Looking at the features list and ingame commands it looks like a clone of your new low rate server. That plus the logo they are using on their forum is from an old theme you made for Divinity, at least reminds me of it.

Curious on this too. Unless they have something like instances or something, though Boreas is right.

policero101

Quote from: Daletos on Jul 19, 2013, 01:59 AM
Again there is no proof CONCLUSIVE proof Cookie=Yata.

Quote from: policero101 on Jul 19, 2013, 12:17 AM
This thread was not intended to directly attack Yata. It does not matter if he is Cookie or not. This cannot be proven.
However, the evidence at hand does prove Cookie to be guilty of several unethical acts.

Please read.

2. If you were at the Sanctity RO forums then most likely you were going to be a player, no? So why would you try and destroy a server that is not even open yet and for the rest of us? Some of us were hoping for a fresh new start and with that population many of us were happy to have a geared up WoE server. But what if you were not interested in the server? Say maybe an angry GM who is throwing a tantrum about the WoE population from leaving their server? Seems to make sense. Why would a random player waste their time in destroying a server for players? What do they have to gain? Revenge seems likely to be the motive here. Additionally why would you even be scared about a DDOS if Cookie is Yata and had access to your IP? What would he DDOS your router? Lmao I'm sorry but this is a bit ridiculous on that one. Unless you are referring to your server which may have been DDOS'd considering you might be Ancient.

So if a server prospers at the cost of another (DDOS). That makes it ethical? I haven't played both servers. However, I have friends that played Evolve and friends that are about to play sRO. My intentions ? I don't want to see them being bullied around. I have been DDOS'ed in the past and I can tell assure you it isn't pleasant. I already stated that I will reveal myself. When that happens, you will see I am by no means related to Ancient. There is no concrete evidence that I am Ancient. There is concrete evidence of Cookie admitting DDOS'ing.

3. The main point in this thread was about how Cookie DDOS'd Evolve is it not? Regardless IF he is the admin of Sanctity or not is irrelevant. You are basing your whole argument and accusation on a DDOS which MAY (I won't say no as it could be possible from playing both in my experience) have happened. However from your words you make it act like you are scared of being DDOS'd. So question: Why would a player of their own accord who claims to not be involved in this at all suddenly come to post this topic to defend Evolve and attack Cookie? How did you even acquire this video when Ancient also had access to it? What are you trying to prove? That Cookie is corrupt/maybe a sociopath? We already know this. Anyone with a brain can check out his history on RMS or the banner on his signature. To me it seems way too much of a coincidence for these events to occur let alone Ancient HAVING those facebook links to it and so on. Like I said you either ARE Ancient (most likely) or some tool being used by him. Who else would have such a motive? We've all been here the past few months and seen the Cookie/Ancient/Helios drama. We're not idiots. Plus again I'm no internet genius, but pretty sure the whole point of proxies are to COVER UP your IP address.
I mentioned that I have access to this, because a link was available in the sRO shoutbox. Any person can download youtube movies. I am simply providing stronger evidence, strong enough to delist his servers, i.e. DivinityRO and EO.

Lastly the thing that pissed me off the most regardless of who you are is that you posted a video to public forum of someone without their consent. Respect people's privacy and rights. I don't care if you and Cookie and whoever the hell is involved here, its pathetic to do this and invade someone's privacy no matter whose it is. Even if its an ape like Cookie, they still do not deserve that. And Ancient has practically hit the same tier as Cookie already for me with his poor choices, corruption, playing along with this drama and even posting those FB links to Cookie's personal information (for those of us that saw it). I trust an Admin as a player with my personal information and for someone to go and do that is the tip of the iceberg for me. I'm done with Evolve for good now and I think that's why everyone is quitting because we've all lost our trust and were hoping for a fresh start on Sanctity.

There are times when people's privacy are indeed violated. When is this? When a cop comes at your door, saying I would like to investigate your home. You can tell him to leave. However, once he comes back with a search warrant, he is allowed to search the home. How is this justified? Possible unethical behavior should be investigated. If not we could all just steal anything, run into our homes and hide. And if someone does provide clear evidence, we can just say "violation of privacy" right.... I am not a cop, but I justified the grey area that way. That aside, we shouldn't stray much further from the topic at hand.

I am doing this, because Cookie has bullied people in the past, but he has never been punished accordingly. He admits corruption and shows no sign of remorse in the video. On top of that he even brags about DDOS'ing another server. He is intentionally involved in unethical activities? Yet you overlook these things because "you" want a fresh start.
I have a video, solid proof. Where is your evidence for defending Cookie?

AncientB

To clear the accusations (as usual), I am in no way related to policero101. As a matter of fact, you do not have to reveal your identity, the video speaks for itself.

The fact that Cookie is denying he is not the person in the video, is idiotic. I have asked the alleged person who shot the video, to come forward and shed some light. I have yet to receive a reply.

Bare with me.

Cawliflower

Actually, I've never tried to post your legal information Ancient. You crossed a line and were incorrect in what you posted to begin with. It's quite sick, lol. You need a hobby.

Where's your evidence that I DDoS'd you? You've yet to show it or even proof you've been DDoS'd lolz
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Boreas

Quote from: Daletos on Jul 19, 2013, 02:30 AM
Quote from: Boreas on Jul 19, 2013, 02:13 AM

Curious on this too. Unless they have something like instances or something, though Boreas is right.

Based on a posting on their forum I would assume that until now Cookie has been hosting them or something?
http://i40.tinypic.com/mvhsv5.jpg

Same datacenter and company at least.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 19, 2013, 02:58 AM

Based on a posting on their forum I would assume that until now Cookie has been hosting them or something?
http://i40.tinypic.com/mvhsv5.jpg

Same datacenter and company at least.
Yes. We decided to host them because if we were renting out resources we're able to afford a stronger server. However, Yata insisted on this being only temporary now.

To clarify, same ideas as the low rate heavily different. Re-coding automated events and such is silly. We're not going to use my LR's storyline or instances though. Those are unique. Yata and his team have their own ideas.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Boreas

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 19, 2013, 03:02 AM
Yes. We decided to host them because if we were renting out resources we're able to afford a stronger server. However, Yata insisted on this being only temporary now.

To clarify, same ideas as the low rate heavily different. Re-coding automated events and such is silly. We're not going to use my LR's storyline or instances though. Those are unique. Yata and his team have their own ideas.

What's the point of removing your admin privileges on their forum then? As host you have direct access to the MYSQL database anyway.

Daletos

@policero101

Yes we agree Cookie does not equal Yata AS OF YET. So in other words you ATTACKED Sanctity on the assumption of this video and caused damage to them. If Cookie is not Yata then you purposely tried to sabotage Sanctity, and from the looks of it did it without confirming. And you are dam right everyone wanted a fresh start, we are tired of dealing with this s***. But there is always someone like you who has to constantly ruin it for everyone, thank you. And please get your head out of your donkey. What does Evolve being DDOS'd have to do with Sanctity? Nothing. EVERYONE is leaving Evolve due to its poor staff, corruption and spying on players. What server prospered from this supposed DDOS? Like I have STATED whether Evolve was DDOS'd or not doesn't even matter since it has nothing to do with why the players have decided to quit and move. Your attempt is only "ETHICAL" if Cookie=Yata. If it doesn't you just generated a bunch of drama to another server for no reason at all. And what bullying? Cookie's issues on RMS have not been about "bullying" players, if there is bullying going on its between these two children (Cookie and Ancient and they don't need any help at making each other look pathetic).

And again you keep pushing for delisting of his servers and how he needs to be punished for his actions. No one does this unless they have a motive or grudge/reason. You have something to gain from this and Ancient's involvement only makes you look more suspicious. There still is the fact of how the video went "viral" which seems to be through social media. And Ancient just confirmed he has contact with the person that filmed this. Cookie lives in Texas as I stated, and Ancient in Canada. So how is it that Ancient knows the person who filmed this? Something is still missing here and not being revealed 100%. And please go back to Law class as your example was poor and all wrong. First the police need to have a probable cause which usually is a confirmation or trial run from a reliable source to confirm the situation (usually another sub-unit or someone/group that is "considered" reliable). They cannot just go to a judge and get a search warrant whenever they feel like it, everyone has rights.

Lastly please stop saying you posted this for your "friends" to not be bullied. That probably up there for one of the worst lies I have ever seen on RMS. Its obvious you have a hate for Cookie and did this for your own enjoyment/revenge whatever, you are no saint. Many of us have a hate for Cookie to degree, but this one is getting out of line and I doubt you are just some "bystander" who found it on the sRO forums. There is more than meets the eye here. And I am no defender of Cookie, we do not get along lol. Check my older posts if you want. I simply say it as it is and what I see. There is two sides to every story, presenting the other and I've been active on both servers so I know all about what both of them have been up to.

Edit: @Boreas nice catch. That does bring up a good point as well. We still do not know the Yata and Cookie relationship. So either he was just helping them out or is Yata at this point. I wish we had some magic ball to tell us the answers, things are getting interesting. Though my personal feelings are Cookie=Yata and PoliceRO=Ancient. But we'll see nothing is in stone yet.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 19, 2013, 03:16 AM
What's the point of removing your admin privileges on their forum then? As host you have direct access to the MYSQL database anyway.
Lol. Helping them with hosting as they're already spending money on their site and such isn't a big deal. He has decided once he is live he'll purchase other means of hosting and thus I'll have no access. What part of that didn't you understand? lol. The point of him removing me was because he doesn't want me directly involved in any of the public relations which is why I wasn't made Admin to begin with. It was a decision they voted on. Doesn't bother me. As I said, I'm still doing paid services for them. So... it's a win for me.

Anyway, we're beating a dead horse. Everything has been established and there's no concrete proof. Good night.

Boreas

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 19, 2013, 03:24 AM
Lol. Helping them with hosting as they're already spending money on their site and such isn't a big deal. He has decided once he is live he'll purchase other means of hosting and thus I'll have no access. What part of that didn't you understand? lol. The point of him removing me was because he doesn't want me directly involved in any of the public relations which is why I wasn't made Admin to begin with. It was a decision they voted on. Doesn't bother me. As I said, I'm still doing paid services for them. So... it's a win for me.

Anyway, we're beating a dead horse. Everything has been established and there's no concrete proof. Good night.

Yeah, after switching. The open public beta is starting today (info taken from their forum) and they are still with you, hosting wise? Don't get me wrong, but if I was Yata then wouldn't I first switch to a different hosting and kick you out, after all the things said in this topic?

As for "beating a dead horse", the topic started about "you" (we do not know) in a video and is now going into a direction of "Cookiee has a new server and hides behind a fake identity". I mean, at first you claimed that you were only scripting for them, then it turned out that their basic concept is based on your low rate and now you are also their host? Next step is that you are the admin over there, no? Lols

Quote from: Daletos on Jul 19, 2013, 03:18 AM
Though my personal feelings are Cookie=Yata and PoliceRO=Ancient. But we'll see nothing is in stone yet.

Pretty sure that's how it is, ya.

Sidenote: I am only speculating of course.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 19, 2013, 03:34 AM
Yeah, after switching. The open public beta is starting today (info taken from their forum) and they are still with you, hosting wise? Don't get me wrong, but if I was Yata then wouldn't I first switch to a different hosting and kick you out, after all the things said in this topic?

As for "beating a dead horse", the topic started about "you" (we do not know) in a video and is now going into a direction of "Cookiee has a new server and hides behind a fake identity".

Pretty sure that's how it is, ya.
Actually, that was his plan but DDoS protected hosting isn't cheap Boreas. He doesn't have to worry about a BETA phase because there will be a wipe, and he says he'll take backups until he has moved the hosting. Done deal. For the 200th time, I'm not an Administrator nor was I ever going to be.

Boreas

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 19, 2013, 03:39 AM
Actually, that was his plan but DDoS protected hosting isn't cheap Boreas. He doesn't have to worry about a BETA phase because there will be a wipe, and he says he'll take backups until he has moved the hosting. Done deal. For the 200th time, I'm not an Administrator nor was I ever going to be.

To make it clear, I am only speculating, which is not forbidden in 'Rant and Rave'. There is no need to repeat yourself all the time. We got it, you claim that you are not an Admin on that server, but the host/dev/scripter. Understood.

Tell me about expensive DDoS protected hosting, from what I saw they want to settle with Blacklotus. I highly doubt a fresh server can afford that, with donation money from other servers it might be possible of course.

Next question: why in the name of god would you help someone to create a mid-rate version of your low-rate with DivinityRO being around? Based on other topics about you I assume that you are quite clever, so what's in for you besides the money?

Cawliflower

With a player base like theirs, that's easy. Trust me they'll make more than 800+$ a month and they're not selling god items from what I've heard (that's your market). Maybe Yata has a real life job?! :O OMG!

I actually have to repeat things to you because you don't seem to absorb the info.

Boreas

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 19, 2013, 03:41 AM
Next question: why in the name of god would you help someone to create a mid-rate version of your low-rate with DivinityRO being around? Based on other topics about you I assume that you are quite clever, so what's in for you besides the money?

I would like to add another question, how did you and Yata get together? "Hey Cookie, can I copy your low-rate server and make a mid-rate out of it?"