GM Cookie admits to DDoS other servers

Started by policero101, Jul 18, 2013, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triper

Quote from: Kiyoshiro on Jul 21, 2013, 06:28 AM
Actually, why is this thread in HoS? Nothing significant was proven. This is just worthless attacks that was counter-productive, if anything, and e-stalking that has gone far too long. I'm actually quite disappointed :/ because this thread could have been handled much, much better.
I can't share everything that I got my hands into because of:
Quote(...)this jumped to the point of some people, that I talked to, being scared to be DDoS'd by him or the place where they play be[not joking with this, near 100% of them told me that this was the main reason to stay hidden]. Because of that, I can't share much, sorry, but I will try to.
but I can say that if this would be in a court, I've enough to put him into jail for a good couple of years[in countries with Cyber Laws ofc].
Is this good enough?

potatopie

QuoteIsn't Sanctity hosted on the same server as Divinity/Eo-RO until Yata actually finds a separate host?

Huh? If that was the case, why was the domain name under Cookie's information? It would be under "Yata" while the server resources are shared.

Server hosting =/= domain hosting.

"Maybe Cookie paid for domain for him"

1) Would not be appropriate / legal to have his information if "Yata" owns the server.
2) "Yata" has plenty of money because after all, he is paying Cookie for scripting services.

Boreas

Exactly, and a domain is only $7.50 a year. If he cannot afford that, then how will he rent a server from Blacklotus.

Boreas

Quote from: Triper on Jul 21, 2013, 08:31 AM
I can't share everything that I got my hands into because of: but I can say that if this would be in a court, I've enough to put him into jail for a good couple of years[in countries with Cyber Laws ofc].
Is this good enough?

Evidence could be sent to his host, they would probably shutdown his servers or at least terminate their contracts with him.

Sorry for the double post.....

krosserdog

I'm not sure how to interpret all of this. You stalkers must either really love Cookie, or are just over-obsessed with trying to attack him with whatever s*** you've got. I don't want to repeat what 10 other people said, but the sad part is no one else will care, and this will only likely increase the population on all 3 servers. This thread failed on so many levels, to the point where it's not even entertaining anymore.

Actually, why is this thread in HoS? Nothing significant was proven. This is just worthless attacks that was counter-productive, if anything, and e-stalking that has gone far too long. I'm actually quite disappointed :/ because this thread could have been handled much, much better.
Not trying to be bias here but I think your post is really stupid. This isn't just any random attack toward Cookie and a lot of significant item has been proven.

Since I don't think you read the post very carefully and just want to defend Cookie out of your own term for whatsoever reason. I'll give you a recap of what's going on:

• There is a video that has footage of a person admitting to DDoS (a serious crime in the US) other server and other stuff.
  • There are strong evidences to show the person in the video is, in fact, Cookie.
  • Now what?
Though currently we don't really have any solid evidences to show any DDoS attack, but judging by Cookie reaction, I am willing to bet what's on the video isn't acting and Cookie himself probably didn't even realize he was recorded. Anyhow, I think we all kind agree that the person in the video is Cookie.
Though I'm not sure what's Tripper is trying to accomplish by leaving the topic open, but AFAIK, with enough evidences, one can go to jail for DDoS for an amount of time.

I'm sure the intention of the person who post the video or the OP isn't trying to deflame the server or anything. It's just directed toward Cookie.

I'm also kinda disappointed by the people who trying to defend Cookie. I mean, come on, stop saying sh*t like this:
This is just worthless attacks that was counter-productive, if anything, and e-stalking that has gone far too long. I'm actually quite disappointed :/ because this thread could have been handled much, much better.
Trying to derail the thread not going to stop people. At least try to come up with some logic or counter-evidence. (or maybe there is none)

This thread failed on so many levels, to the point where it's not even entertaining anymore.
This is rant and rave. Not your corner entertainment center.

Meta

I don't know what Triper's standard of evidence is, so I don't know how to process the claim that he has enough proof given in private that Cookie is the owner of SanctityRO.

I'm operating on the assumption that some people have it out for him and the threads in RMS' Hall of Shame are 99% lies with just enough truth to sound plausible, so I don't really care if it's him. I just like a good mystery.

Boreas

Quote from: jTynne on Jul 21, 2013, 10:51 AM
@Daletos, why do you think I'm even replying to this thread? Threads like these generate more click-throughs than the paid adverts on the main site. Search engine gold.

Omg, why reveal ma secret? D=

Meta

Signatures in posts in drama threads do have wicked CTR.

Humpy

Quote from: Herpderp on Jul 21, 2013, 01:21 AM
Not obsessed, just amused.   /heh

A sociopath also usually doesn't care that he is a sociopath. A criteria that fits you just fine.  /ok
It's a relief to know that you've apparently never had a decent education, who knows what you might do to my fellow human beings in a high-brow job.  /wah

As for his "minions": Congrats on trying to defend a criminal and sociopath. Your mother must be so proud of you.

I like to read.

[edit by Triper: Image not needed, removed]

[Edit by Humpy: No, that image was 100% needed.]

Egnigem

I think this is really retarded, and now it's turned into a "Lets try to rip off Cookie's balls through the screen". Which, I guess, is what every Cookie centered thread turns into. I still don't see what Cookie would have to gain from DDoSing another server, but whatever... (Because the world of RO Private servers is so cut throat? /eyeroll) The "victim" server in question was going to s*** anyway. But that's more drama for another day. This topic is now just pointless.

Unrelated: If that is Cookie in the video, holy s*** you're cute. If it isn't, anyone feel like hooking a sister up? Just kidding.

krosserdog

This thread is pretty much finish. If I interpret Triper post correctly, I think he's trying to collect more evidence to bring this to court, which is outside of RMS.

Quote from: Triper on Jul 21, 2013, 08:31 AM
I can't share everything that I got my hands into because of: but I can say that if this would be in a court, I've enough to put him into jail for a good couple of years[in countries with Cyber Laws ofc].
Is this good enough?

Herpderp

Sounds to me more like he has enough evidence and could bring this to court. Though I doubt that will happen.

But yeah, unless Ancient pulls some "proof" out of his donkey (which would probably be denied by the cultist worshippers of Cookie anyway), there's nothing left to do.  /ok

Egnigem

Quote from: Herpderp on Jul 21, 2013, 05:21 PM
Sounds to me more like he has enough evidence and could bring this to court. Though I doubt that will happen.

But yeah, unless Ancient pulls some "proof" out of his donkey (which would probably be denied by the cultist worshippers of Cookie anyway), there's nothing left to do.  /ok

Cultists worshippers of Cookie = Everyone who acknowledges that Cookie isn't some horrid demon spawn that exhales lies and slander.

Also lol at wanting solid proof. I mean, how much more unreasonable could you get?

Herpderp

Quote from: Egnigem on Jul 21, 2013, 05:28 PM
Cultists worshippers of Cookie = Everyone who acknowledges that Cookie isn't some horrid demon spawn that exhales lies and slander.

Dunno about the demon spawn part (don't want to rule it out either though), but that's exactly what he does.

As for people like you that love to defend criminal sociopaths, you get the "would have made a fine Nazi supporter" award. Congratulations.

Roda Frog of Sakray

Quote from: Herpderp on Jul 21, 2013, 05:33 PM
Dunno about the demon spawn part (don't want to rule it out either though), but that's exactly what he does.

As for people like you that love to defend criminal sociopaths, you get the "would have made a fine Nazi supporter" award. Congratulations.

A bit extreme don't you think? Anyway, there is clearly nothing constructive that can be added further to this thread. I personally don't care as I don't know cookie, don't care to know cookie, and don't play any of his servers or intend to do so.
Triper is really awesome! For real!