AndromedaRO's not paying and vilifying attempt

Started by andromedaragnarokonline, Jun 25, 2013, 10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenshn111

I'm not hoping anymore for my money, I just want my reputation to be cleared (in case it got damage because of this).

The fact that my bank account was given.. wow.. can I sue him for that? LOL.

I'm going to update my topics to add Terms and Conditions later.

Cressy

From what I can see, he's shown lots of proof that you asked it to be JUST LIKE TALONRO. Which would lead me to think you had a good idea of what TalonRO's site looked like, which means, even had he intentionally copied all the work without any desire to do his own stuff, you would have been well aware of the fact that it was TalonRO's. Not to mention the fact that you flat out ripped off the rules, word for word. So, despite the fact that you were well aware that he had used TalonRO's stuff and, at that point, not changed it to be different, you put it up as your website.

That right there puts you at fault here. He was employed to do a job, and while I would probably suggest to him that in future, even if asked to do work that looks like someone else's, you make sure to customise ALL of it before sending it out. Putting any random images on that slider would have worked better then sending it out as it was, would have saved all this silliness at least :P

But, overall, what I see here is someone who you ASKED to copy work for you, who only did their job, and you did not even pay them for it. If you want to claim that you didn't ask them to be just like TalonRO, or any of those other things, you should really start posting evidence; chat logs, screen shots, anything really. Right now you've just been ranting and stomping your feet like a small child who got caught stealing and is desperately trying to argue that the toy was his in the first place.

Also, I've never met this designer, Talon has a fantastic designer who does all our stuff, so we have no need to go to people on RMS, hadn't ever looked in that section until your thread came up.

andromedaragnarokonline

It was clear that our reference was TalonRO, other than that he showed me his original designs, which i dont like. From the very beginning i dont have any plans about copying everything that you can see on Talon RO, im not stupid to do that on my own RO Web. It started when he  denies about what we have on our deal, and about fixing the errors he made on the Web, he's too slow and lazy and feels like he doesn't want to work with it. I always please him on Mobile Text Messages just to fix it, and wait for him all day. So i got no choice but to stay on the Web that he made, so i just laugh and made fun of it, because i dont want to problem it anymore, then Mr. DeePee started posting about Website Stealing so i made a quick response on that. I tried to make an excuse at the first comment, hoping that Hyvraine Design and Fail Services would fix the problem about the slider images, which is on our deal and he should have change it from the very beginning. And so i decided to bring back  my Default Flux which i am using since the day Mr.DeePee has posted about Website Stealing, because i dont want someone saying that i've stolen someone's Web.

As you can see here, he told me that (kahit ilan gusto mo) which means he's not limiting me if how many images i want to put there. But what happen?  /heh You can read our clear conversation here.
http://pastebin.com/8v9fcHTa

Reputation? What reputation is left for you here? Maybe you and your very  friends can help you find reputation here:-)
I'm done here, i have shown everything that is needed. Thank you Moderator Triper for allowing us do discuss this topic.
I'm outta here  /...

Kimchiii

But the thing is you know what TalonRO's design looks like
and you ask Hyraine to make something like that

and lets just say, Hyraine is lazy or whatever he gave you the exact design, and yet you still use it for your website o.o
eventhough you knew that it has the same design with Talon

kenshn111

Quote from: andromedaragnarokonline on Jun 26, 2013, 09:44 PM
It was clear that our reference was TalonRO, other than that he showed me his original designs, which i dont like. From the very beginning i dont have any plans about copying everything that you can see on Talon RO, im not stupid to do that on my own RO Web. It started when he  denies about what we have on our deal, and about fixing the errors he made on the Web, he's too slow and lazy and feels like he doesn't want to work with it. I always please him on Mobile Text Messages just to fix it, and wait for him all day. So i got no choice but to stay on the Web that he made, so i just laugh and made fun of it, because i dont want to problem it anymore, then Mr. DeePee started posting about Website Stealing so i made a quick response on that. I tried to make an excuse at the first comment, hoping that Hyvraine Design and Fail Services would fix the problem about the slider images, which is on our deal and he should have change it from the very beginning. And so i decided to bring back  my Default Flux which i am using since the day Mr.DeePee has posted about Website Stealing, because i dont want someone saying that i've stolen someone's Web.

As you can see here, he told me that (kahit ilan gusto mo) which means he's not limiting me if how many images i want to put there. But what happen?  /heh You can read our clear conversation here.

Reputation? What reputation is left for you here? Maybe you and your very  friends can help you find reputation here:-)
I'm done here, i have shown everything that is needed. Thank you Moderator Triper for allowing us do discuss this topic.
I'm outta here  /...

It was clear indeed that our reference was TalonRO, but later you wanted me to more like 'copy' it.
However,

Tagalog: http://pastebin.com/Li1fYRGB
Spoiler

[6/25/2013 7:00:04 PM] Roan PapaXong: alam mo naman sir namromroblema lang ako sa copyright infringement
[6/25/2013 7:00:15 PM] Hyvraine: That's your fault, decision mo yan eh
[6/25/2013 7:00:24 PM] Hyvraine: sabi mo kopyahin ko na yung sa talon, I'm just doing my job
[6/25/2013 7:00:29 PM] Roan PapaXong: tama sir
[close]

English Translation
[6/25/2013 7:00:04 PM] Roan PapaXong: you know that I'm just having problems with copyright infringement
[6/25/2013 7:00:15 PM] Hyvraine: That's your fault, that was your decision
[6/25/2013 7:00:24 PM] Hyvraine: you told me to just copy talon, I'm just doing my job
[6/25/2013 7:00:29 PM] Roan PapaXong: right sir

Hmm?

(first bold) I fixed it, I asked you to show proofs but you didn't, because as far as I know there are none anymore:
[6/23/2013 11:34:50 AM] Hyvraine: http://www.mediafire.com/download/neblql239mcbotm/new_aro.rar

http://pastebin.com/2ChqDGFM
Tagalog:
Spoiler

[6/23/2013 11:02:04 PM] Roan PapaXong: i guess okay na
[6/23/2013 11:02:07 PM] Roan PapaXong: text na lang po kita
[6/23/2013 11:02:12 PM] Roan PapaXong: if i ever saw problems or errors
[6/23/2013 11:02:13 PM] Roan PapaXong: maraming salamat po
[close]

[6/23/2013 11:02:04 PM] Roan PapaXong: i guess okay na
[6/23/2013 11:02:07 PM] Roan PapaXong: i'll just text you
[6/23/2013 11:02:12 PM] Roan PapaXong: if i ever saw problems or errors
[6/23/2013 11:02:13 PM] Roan PapaXong: thank you very much

After that, you never texted me back about more errors. The next conversation we had the next day was about the patcher you're inquiring about.

And that was a Sunday, I have plans. I already told you my plans. And that I don't work on Saturday and Sunday.  Saying that I'm slow and lazy is just another crap that is coming from your mouth (or head, idk). 

(Second Bold) You tried to make an excuse by pretending that you didn't know that the slider came from TalonRO. What? Oh and, I wasn't even the one who copied Talon's Rules! I guess you really wanted to copy Talon huh.

He's talking about the slider images..hmm, I told him to delete those and the content of the rules. Lemme just look for logs..

http://pastebin.com/1Eri10yi
[6/24/2013 10:46:23 PM] Hyvraine: I suggest you substitute another image for the slider.

http://pastebin.com/Li1fYRGB
[6/25/2013 4:07:38 PM] Hyvraine: Remove the slider images > change the rules
[6/25/2013 4:13:31 PM] Hyvraine: [Tuesday, June 25, 2013 4:07 PM] Hyvraine:

<<< Remove the slider images > change the rules
[6/25/2013 4:13:49 PM] Roan PapaXong: sir di po ako marunong (he says that he doesn't know how to, but he has a helper which was unavailable I think, but he never paid me and the deal was on monday so..)
[6/25/2013 4:33:14 PM] Hyvraine: Delete mo yung slide images, pati yung rules
[6/25/2013 4:36:26 PM] Hyvraine: delete the images in themes/default/img/slides
[6/25/2013 4:36:34 PM] Hyvraine: di ko alam kung san nilagay yung rules (I don't know where the rules is located)
[6/25/2013 4:46:41 PM] Roan PapaXong: hindi ko mahanap yung rules (he said that he can't find the rules, but during that time I looked at his site and the banners were still there)

[6/25/2013 4:57:36 PM] Roan PapaXong: sir saan yung bannern ito? (sir where's the banner located?)
[6/25/2013 4:57:37 PM] Roan PapaXong: :(
[6/25/2013 4:57:51 PM] Hyvraine: [Tuesday, June 25, 2013 4:36 PM] Hyvraine:

<<< delete the images in themes/default/img/slides

This thing was not clear whether it was about me doing the images or the number of images that they can put, to be honest he really didn't give much details for the images (his features and whatnot) therefore it can be understood that I didn't agree that I will be doing the images. considering that I also already sent the files last Saturday evening.

I should've accepted that you were really stupid and made it super duper clear:
Quote from: andromedaragnarokonline on Jun 26, 2013, 09:44 PM

I'm outta here  /...

He says he's outta here, so I guess Admins and moderators can now close this and put him in the HoS or..?

Saiku

"lazy" what? Are you serious here? I pushed him around when we need the design+integration badly. He was sick (or so he claims) and he finished everything within 24 hours. Where the usual stuff is 48 hours-72 hours. Within that 24 hours, he has done a very great job. Although, there was little bit errors bla bla bla, of course, since it's part of the agreement that he would help. "Paid Agreement", since the guy paid him half upfront. Not like in this case, you pay $0 and expect to get help. Jeez. Speaking of which, more proofs would be nice. Since technically you never give us a real proof.

Triper

Serious, I though that this could be resolved pacifically but it seems impossible[specially after last PM but when I arrived here to read this last posts[yeah, I answered the PM before reading this] and I just can't do it -_-] so I'm going to add the Admin of AndromedaRO [a.k.a. andromedaragnarokonline/KimurA/xongpapa/Roan PapaXong]to the HoS for not paying and vilifying attempt of the work of a web designer.

tl;dr version of the topic

◙ I tried to deal with this through PMs always asking andromedaragnarokonline to be more mature, the more accurate/credible possible with evidence and even asked to stop insulting Hyraine so this could end well for both sides instead of this "fight" but it seems impossible as people can see during the entire topic[insults aren't necessary if there is evidence to corroborate the truth]
◙ andromedaragnarokonline had to be muted once while I wasn't around to be sure that the denigration[check the timestamps] at Hyraine's topic would stop!
◙ I asked for evidence from andromedaragnarokonline side but all that was given was some manipulation of the tagalog on the logs. The logs from andromedaragnarokonline match what Hyraine posted so they tell us what happened. With the help of a dictionary and a translator, you can see who is right and who is wrong
◙ andromedaragnarokonline posted the bank account number of Hyraine, in this topic, in rage without authorization of Hyraine. It's the internet, bad things can happen by doing that
◙ Hyraine made the work he was contracted for, andromedaragnarokonline didn't pay a dime even with a 60 bucks discount
◙ Funny fact, AndromedaRO opened their gates at June 23, 2013, the same day that Hyraine send the web design files and, 2 days later, they were reported for having a slider with same pics of the ones at TalonRO

Congratulations andromedaragnarokonline/KimurA/xongpapa/Roan PapaXong, you're now at the Hall of Shame!

Cawliflower

Triper: To make sure Hyvraine's reputation isn't hurt, can we possibly change the topic title so that isn't keyworded when searching for him on Google or what-not? Just a thought anyway.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Triper

I guess it isn't a bad idea to actually do that just in case someone with poor English knowledge starts to thing something else because of the words chosen.

Done.

Saiku

You might want to change the link on GM HoS list too. Who knows if google still catch that old link.

Triper

That is something that I can't change, the topic will always have the original name on the url.

kenshn111

I know this isn't related to the topic anymore, or maybe it still do..

I just checked their forums and they're still using the logo that I made for them..

http://i.imgur.com/rx1Z609.png

Plus, it seems like he's selling Lord Kaho's horns for $100!? WHAT?!?
http://andromeda-gaming.net/cp/?module=purchase&p=6

^After his reply there, the thread got locked.

Shameee ;(

Triper

The $100 item is up to his server [even if many won't like it] but the logo of something not being paid ...

Valkyrio

Quote from: kenshn111 on Jun 28, 2013, 12:00 AM
I know this isn't related to the topic anymore, or maybe it still do..

I just checked their forums and they're still using the logo that I made for them..

Plus, it seems like he's selling Lord Kaho's horns for $100!? WHAT?!?
http://andromeda-gaming.net/cp/?module=purchase&p=6

^After his reply there, the thread got locked.

Shameee ;(

Yeeeeeeep. They're not the brightest in that server. I also brought up the fact that having an NPC that gives you 150 blue/white potions, every day, for free is a bit of a balance issue...but they didn't understand how or why.

Very odd server. I'm sad, seemed like it had potential but I suspect it'll be down within a month or two.

Saiku

rofl. dis is the best imo. after all this crap, look at his server.
"Problem loading page". :D

I guess he's a worthy person to get into HoS.

oops. dat necro bump but ohwell.