ForsakenRO rips off from AlphaRO

Started by Kristen, Nov 09, 2007, 09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristen

Now i don't know if this is of any importance. ForsakenRO ripped off the website design of AlphaRO, changed a few images and then claimed it as their own design. They also took direct quotes off of AlphaRO's main page and used them. I'm posting this obviously out of fustration, not only for me but for my staff that have spent countless hours building our website, only to have someone else take our design and work and clain it as their own.

I've tried to get in contact with their server owner and the person responsible for biting off our website. But what they decided to do was block my IP from entering their website. Foul play? cheap tactics? Ignorant? Call it what ever you want. If you worked so hard for something only to have someone take it and change bits of it then claimed it as their own design, you would be pretty ticked off.

(been up for about 2 weeks) Forsaken's website: http://forsaken-ro.net
(been up for nearly 4 months) Alpha's website that they ripped off from: http://alpha-ro.org

Graviteh

Oh lord that is low.

#forsakenro

if anyone asks, we are from ebaumsworld.

Kristen

lmao XD.. nice to see you around graviteh ^^

Raziel.D

xO the alpha ro website is nowhere near the actual forsaken one!
Next time if you make such a good thing,spend 25 Dollar to patent it. Then you can sue ppl for this kind of behavior :/

yC

I agree it's not that similar.  From viewing at the source it doesn't look like they copied.  Ro sites are all looked like that one way or another.  You find:

news
server status
vote buttons
control panel
download
register
forum

they are all just common element to a server homepage and there are limited ways to put those elements.

Raziel.D

Tho the Content was copied, that's true :/. And the CSS got copied too :l unless it was a premade template :/

AceJay

Quote from: Graviteh on Nov 09, 2007, 10:11 PM
Oh lord that is low.

#forsakenro

if anyone asks, we are from ebaumsworld.

Hahaha, IRC's closed due to AIDS.

Raruri

Looks like some of the techies got lazy  ::)

pupu

Laff.

That REALLY sucks for them.
wat

Kristen

well, they basically quoted our own quotes, and pretty much used our template to create theirs. They pretty much admitted to it. They made endless attempts to hide the fact that they did as well. Every discussion about it on their forums was deleted the second someone posted about it.

When i asked their moderators why they tried to hide the truth, this was their response: " The truth corrupts fsro and because of this corruption, i have to delete it and suspend you."

One of their gm's tried to back up his designer but pretty much as being arrogant about it. I got a hold of their source coder, he admitted that what the designer and the owner did was wrong and that it was the admin's idea. He had no idea that the designer that he was coding for was doing this, and he was sorry that he did this.

Anyways, just to show what kind of staff they have (with the exception of the source coder). This pretty much shows it, they take someone's work and when confronted about it, they'd try to hide it.

Amukai

Wow, that is true.

I checked out Forsaken once, didn't like it.

I make my own websites too, (well not RO ones, but personal ones for displaying my art =3)
I would be really pissed off if someone stole my layout.

Kristen

lol yep.. been a while but they have yet to change their layout. When i ask they just ignore me =[. Anyways.. we came across another server thats under construction that used the same quotes directly off our main page. http://witheringragnarok.tk/ but instead of having Alpha RO.. they used their own server name... this is getting really sad =(

Amukai

People these days are not creative, they think they can steal others creativity and get away with it. And then they say "O i neva new ur server had dat layoot."
And when you ask for them to change it they say. "No u stole mi layoutr!"

They just obviously do not understand.

rosefox911

First of all, I am sorry for reviving this old topics. I would just like to point out we did not Steal your website's layout Kristin, and we in no way refused to hear what you had to say; we were forced to ban your account after you made over 5 topics about the same thing and it was not a request,rather a rant and flame on how "horrible" our server is; lastly you came this website has been up for 2 weeks? I have to disagree we have been working on this website for a few months now. We would have still been waiting had it not been for our professional web designer Delirium. Our websites are substantially different for example Alpha-ro has the option to login to the website as well as a shout box we do not have these options you have WoE time on the left; we have Screenshots there; You have but 2 voting buttons we have more; I could keep going on and on regarding the differences. I would like to reply to the fellow RO players that posted on how "messed up" it was that we "ripped" the Alpha-ro website that the way we scripted it is completely different we have in NO way ripped anything from Alpha-ro not an Image not a .css nothing at all; if you were to take a look at the old GreenteaRO website you would find more similarities between Alpha-ro and them than between us and Alpha-RO.Lastly I would like to mention the reason tensions are a bit high between the servers is because of an Admin you guys have ( or had) who's name I would like to keep anonymous for his own safety. He threatened to come to our at the time small server, and "steal" all of our members; claiming he would not stop till he had succeeded, he did try to take some of our more active members but failed. I did not write this to start a massive flame war ( something I will not reply to), I posted this to clear the name of ForsakenRO, a server which we have dedicated quite some time into, both players and GMs. Thank you for reading.

PS: If you have any questions feel free to Leave me a PM, Thank you.

Kristen

lol quite old indeed... since then we have changed our website... it was a request at first, but you guys failed to give me any communication (i was given a direct ban by the root admin for showing him that their website was a copy of ours?)... never did i say how "horrible your server is. So get your facts straight. Regardless of what you say, Delirium has already stated the facts that you guys are at fault, so don't even try to claim that you guys aren't. I'll even give you the words that delirium himself sent to me:

QuoteI regret having the designers and owner rip whatever they have from your site.  I truly am sorry.  We do not wish to get into a competition with you nor have hostel feelings towards you.  I have not banned you from our webserver, that was the administrators idea.  Further more, I am in the process and near completion of a totally different website design for ForsakenRO that does not mirror your design in any way shape or form.

Best regards,
    [GM]Delirium

Anyways i would like to see any proof of your accusation on our admin "threatening" to your server and stealing players (and i wouldn't call 200 players small lol) simply because your claim is phoney because alpha is a lowrate and there is no need for a low rate to steal players from a high rate. There isn't much to clear for Forsaken when the fact is, you guys did it and then tried to hide the fact with your dear life lol. Oh yea i remember why you guys hid it.. it was considered "corrupting" to your server to know that your own gm's do not have the talent to design their own layouts =P (this was worded by your own Forum Moderator, not by me). Any other justice you would like to seek for forsaken?

mikka

so if my webdesigner made my backround and I give you my sites link, you'll be screaming its stolen? -_-

http://www.amethystro.m-nweb.com
http://forsaken-ro.net 

oh noes! it iz a lil liek ourz les go and flame defdm we r n00bz 111 i w1ll tell everyh12 , elts g0 p0st on RMS
!!! noooooesz  , however as you see our backround is much diffrent from yours and it was made by Ayamo
my proffesional webdesigner.

also WitheringsRO template is free at freetemplates.com or something.
oh and btw Kitsmi or whatever yourname is , going on servers flaming will not help at all, you were just another imature owner , like there are a lot of them, >< or a GM /wonders. Anyway my suggestion is this post gets closed, this is not getting anywhere, it will lead to more argument, more flaming and more sadness, hell it might even make people quit or scared seeing a war like this between layouts , we are all people, we all make mistakes.

@alphaRO admin  , took you how long to finally make a topic here or unban her? @.@
@alphaRO admin again, and its right to view greenteas layout? >.< my friend was a first GM there when it first was open , he helped with their first layout,  biixgrhxch.

>.<

Story is over, no one wins, no one loses, topic needs to get closed.
Foreign wild.

Kristen

mikka wtf are you smoking o.o? Make some sense next time. If you are going to comment,make sure you understand the situation by reading exactly what happened and not skim through the thread.

MWright967

What the hell are you talking about? I don't understand you..

mikka

I've been smoking some marijuana with purple haze *cough cough*  good s*** yano..
ForsakenRO is crap| and what im talking about is you being a n00blet ..Kirstyun or whetever ...
o.o
Foreign wild.

Zone

Well, that was uncalled for...o.o *looks up free templates*
Posted on: Dec 16, 2007, 06:56 pm
??? That site is not real...just a bunch of links. ???

Infection

I don't know if you guys know this, but the 2 designers one from Forsaken RO, and the other from Alpha RO both played nlRO. Ami and Mel [ aka Kuru ] and they have very similar styles. So honestly, I wouldn't call it a rip. n.n
sup.

Valiance

QuoteFirst of all, I am sorry for reviving this old topics. I would just like to point out we did not Steal your website's layout Kristin, and we in no way refused to hear what you had to say; we were forced to ban your account after you made over 5 topics about the same thing and it was not a request,rather a rant and flame on how "horrible" our server is; lastly you came this website has been up for 2 weeks? I have to disagree we have been working on this website for a few months now. We would have still been waiting had it not been for our professional web designer Delirium. Our websites are substantially different for example Alpha-ro has the option to login to the website as well as a shout box we do not have these options you have WoE time on the left; we have Screenshots there; You have but 2 voting buttons we have more; I could keep going on and on regarding the differences. I would like to reply to the fellow RO players that posted on how "messed up" it was that we "ripped" the Alpha-ro website that the way we scripted it is completely different we have in NO way ripped anything from Alpha-ro not an Image not a .css nothing at all; if you were to take a look at the old GreenteaRO website you would find more similarities between Alpha-ro and them than between us and Alpha-RO.Lastly I would like to mention the reason tensions are a bit high between the servers is because of an Admin you guys have ( or had) who's name I would like to keep anonymous for his own safety. He threatened to come to our at the time small server, and "steal" all of our members; claiming he would not stop till he had succeeded, he did try to take some of our more active members but failed. I did not write this to start a massive flame war ( something I will not reply to), I posted this to clear the name of ForsakenRO, a server which we have dedicated quite some time into, both players and GMs. Thank you for reading.

PS: If you have any questions feel free to Leave me a PM, Thank you.

(Sorry if this is reviving an old topic..but i cannot resist this opportunity <.<)
Id very much like to say, even if the site isn't a rip off (though, i wouldnt be surprised if it was) Ami (their 'GFX' artist) rips pictures off google and SAYS they are her own work. Ive MATCHED them up looking VERY closely at the pictures they put on their website... they are the same. I played ForsakenRO nearly since its opening, it seemed nice at first, infact, i spent mabe 8 months or more on it and eventually became a GM, i quit in two weeks after i was hired(wait wait, there IS a point to this), and i played the server for.. mabe a few days after i quit, why did i do this with a server of a population of 300+? I did it because i told one of the admins of this plagerism above and ALOT of corruption going on, he wouldnt respond after 2 days, so i quit. Later i found out many dirty secrets about the server (wont say em here but if you call me up on MSN ill share you with some fun info), the admin lies, the owner has no clue what goes in game online, the 'GFX' artist (AKA the person who stole you stuff) was only hired because the admin has a thing for her, and obviously has favorism on her side because shes the GM leader, is non active, and is stupider then i know what... seriously, i could go on for days, but id rather restrain from flame, seeing we know we are the better.

(P.S. im amazed they banned you so easily from their SITE when you were posting on their FORUMS. Dont be ashamed man... It took them longer to IP ban me from their stuff then it did you, in this case, just remember, your the better, they can copy, and poeple  will know how stupid they are because they cant make their own layouts.)
Dont forget to message me for some dirty little secrets :)

FYI to those who play fkRO~ This is Kingdom, the man you once feared, the man you will always fear, and the man that went down in history on a server with the initials FK! [that server]

Zone

Stupider...more stupid.
If they are dirty secrets, spill the beans, nothing they can do or say can stop you.
Now if you are lying and they call you on it, with sufficient evidence or to a point where you are tripping over yourself, then you just look stupid.
Spill  it, lets see what secrets they have.

Valiance

Well, i wanted to act more mature about this situation by not saying it where everyone can read it and embarasse them, but oh well. Here is the 'dirt' on their whole staff.

[GM]Relinquished- Server Owner:
Nothing really about him i can say, hes never online to tell...

[GM]Genesis- Server Administer:
Lies to his fellow players, makes promises he cant keep (like promising friends they get to be a GM so they stay), gets kicked off gaming sites *cough*RMS*cough*cough* for not reading the rules and offering donation items for a raffle prize but when he gets caught he blames it on someone eles. (I make him seem like hes only stupid...but if you want me to go into high detail about his lies, you might be very amazed)

[GM]Delirium- Support/Event:
Nothing bad on this guy execpt he cares more about his legit then others, more or less a great GM other then that.

[GM]Zeitgiest- Support/Event:
Acts like the tough guy, lies to get fellow GMs off the team that he dislikes, powertripper, acts like hes smart but yet isn't..i could go ON about this guys stupidity..

[GM]Rain/[GM]Ethereal- GM Team leader:
Got hired because Genesis has a thing for her, takes pictures off google and calls them her own (sorry, putting ForsakenRO on it doesnt count), always when on her legit uses @follow in hide on her GM..i wonder why? Does absolutly nothing for the server, knows nothing about being a GM... (Btw in a Last Man Standing event i saw her in the room before hand with her legit there...i wonder how it got there?)

[GM]Amagalion- Support
(Idk if this is actually how you spell the name..) Makes s*** stories of his own when other poeple do because 'it seems so real so i think its OK'. He also can only log in on weekends, why the hell would you hire someone so unavailible? Because they are Genesis's friends thats why... (Oh and we are lucky to even see him once a month..)

[GM]Tattoo- Idk what position he is, i left like 2 days after he was hired, my guess is Event GM.
First day he cussed out the players, ran through the main city as a @size 2 Thanatos. All i got from him from his first day, though i knew his legit and he was a bastard.. (Hint: a friend of...guess who? Genesis..)

Forgot the last GMs name...i think it starts with an S or something <.< anyways hes a Support/Event GM
He was a fair GM...or was he? When i was hired i learned when he held an event, it was for his legit, half the time i saw him buff his legit before hand with an FCP, also saw him 'randomly' release bots from prison, most likely his own.

Not really sure if their are any more GMs that have been hired since i left the server ... but if they were hired, they are Genesis's friends i garrentee you that...

Also, there was a mishab one day and [GM]Milhouse got fired, none of the players liked it, infact he was the best Event/Support GM they had, everyone liked him, execpt the GMs. I made a post on the forums because i knew why he got fired, explaining everything, then 'myseriously' the topic disapeared, luckly, i knew this would happen and saved it. I posted it again and more poeple saw it, and more, and then eventually...the GMs gave up deleting it and made s*** stories about how he was corrupt and did corrupt things. Then Genesis finnally made his own story saying he was fired because of a 'misclick' and begged him to come back, or eles he would lose alot of poeple... Out of that post, 3 GMs made s*** stories about him to see him fired, 1 GM begged him for his job back, and 1 GM had no idea what was going on because he doesnt look to see what goes on in his server.

Why didnt i report these to GM Genesis? Oh..believe me, i did. After 2 days of waiting for a good responce that should have been 'Ok ill look into it' instead of '    ' i quit. When i went public with the stories on the forums, they would disapear, i complained to GM genesis, once again for poor treatment, he said "Do not publicly insult a Game Master unless you have proof" ah, yes, in my posts, i had my proof right their buddy, i had a link to the screenshots and to the google pages GM Ethereal jacked pictures off that were put on the site.

Note: Sorry for poor spelling, im still getting used to english and not writing backwards, some habits never die.

Zone

Ok, so how about you post the report in this topic so we can view it.

Valiance

What would they be kicked off for this time? Bad GM service? im not quite sure how their stupidity like that would get them kicked off RMS.
The only thing that i can think of that would have was the time when Genesis was an idiot and he had an Event where you had to submit a review onto RMS of the server and they would raffle to see who got a full set of donation items. They got caught doing this and were kicked off, along with the evidence from the forums deleted.

Explain what parts i should report please and ill gladly do it.

Zone

All of the stuff that you made in the report to the admin.

Valiance

Oh haha, i thought you meant like reporting them and getting them kicked off RMS again XD!

Alright, so here is me quiting their team, sadly i got rid of the txt which had all the screenshots and proof inside of it, i got rid of this when i made my own server, at least i got him to admitt something.
11/27/2007  6:26:06 PM  Genesis  Revenge  Stop posting those topics.
11/27/2007  6:26:16 PM  Revenge  Genesis  Im done here anyways.
11/27/2007  6:26:23 PM  Genesis  Revenge  alright
11/27/2007  6:26:23 PM  Revenge  Genesis  The txt explains all.
11/27/2007  6:26:33 PM  Genesis  Revenge  are you sure?
11/27/2007  6:26:43 PM  Genesis  Revenge  No going back.
11/27/2007  6:26:54 PM  Genesis  Revenge  Just so you know
11/27/2007  6:26:54 PM  Revenge  Genesis  Yes, unless i see some improvments on the team, i want nothing to do with the server
11/27/2007  6:26:58 PM  Genesis  Revenge  every GM is active
11/27/2007  6:27:02 PM  Genesis  Revenge  depending on their timezones.
11/27/2007  6:27:04 PM  Revenge  Genesis  HAHA on their LEGIT
11/27/2007  6:27:10 PM  Genesis  Revenge  Sure.
11/27/2007  6:27:14 PM  Genesis  Revenge  I would like to know
11/27/2007  6:27:16 PM  Genesis  Revenge  how it is possible
11/27/2007  6:27:18 PM  Genesis  Revenge  for you to scan
11/27/2007  6:27:20 PM  Genesis  Revenge  for Gms
11/27/2007  6:27:25 PM  Genesis  Revenge  which are HIGHER than you.
11/27/2007  6:27:43 PM  Genesis  Revenge  Just because they aren't on their
11/27/2007  6:27:47 PM  Genesis  Revenge  chars with "[GM]"
11/27/2007  6:27:52 PM  Genesis  Revenge  does not mean they are not on
11/27/2007  6:28:01 PM  Genesis  Revenge  as a matter of fact we approve of doing this.
11/27/2007  6:28:09 PM  Revenge  Genesis  Lol, it meens they care more about their legit.
11/27/2007  6:28:33 PM  Revenge  Genesis  Their intention is usually not "Oh ... ill watch for these things."
11/27/2007  6:28:42 PM  Revenge  Genesis  Its "Oh i will get these items, ect."
11/27/2007  6:28:49 PM  Genesis  Revenge  Brb
11/27/2007  6:29:14 PM  Revenge  Genesis  Oh and, ami gets her 'GFX' from google and stuff, if you look into pages alittle bit far back, you can find them
11/27/2007  6:29:16 PM  Revenge  Genesis  /no1
11/27/2007  6:30:07 PM  Genesis  Revenge  I know.
11/27/2007  6:30:54 PM  Genesis  Revenge  And
11/27/2007  6:30:57 PM  Genesis  Revenge  I know ami doesnt do anything for the team
11/27/2007  6:31:01 PM  Genesis  Revenge  But you know I have a thing for her right?
11/27/2007  6:31:16 PM  Revenge  Genesis  Wow...
11/27/2007  6:31:19 PM  Revenge  Genesis  ...interesting

Here is Genesis firing their best GM because all the GM's hated him but the players loved him, its also proof of Genesis making up s*** stories without evidence of anything exept 'no one liked him'. Pvping with your GM? Haha..yeah...right, too many complaints no one would have liked him, every non-gm char did <.<
11/25/2007  8:28:28 PM  Revenge  Genesis  Hey man, i dont meen to..question your authority but i kinda wish to know why Milhouse was kicked off the team? without notice?
11/25/2007  8:28:45 PM  Genesis  Revenge  What makes you think I'd tell you?
11/25/2007  8:28:58 PM  Genesis  Revenge  Either way no one liked him on the team.
11/25/2007  8:29:09 PM  Revenge  Genesis  Well...if im going to be on the team, you ARE going to tell me.
11/25/2007  8:29:41 PM  Genesis  Revenge  it would be the fact that
11/25/2007  8:29:45 PM  Genesis  Revenge  he barely did events
11/25/2007  8:29:48 PM  Genesis  Revenge  and when he was on
11/25/2007  8:29:52 PM  Genesis  Revenge  he used his GM to pvp.
11/25/2007  8:30:07 PM  Revenge  Genesis  Oh...right. <.<

Oh and i cant show you the 'GFX' pages from their website because they blocked my IP from everything, but if you go to forsaken-ro.net you will find mini pictures to the sides and bottoms of pages, these...are not GFX'd if you go to google and type in something like Ragnarok Online Art or Ragnarok Online GFX, you will find the arts...exactly the same.
With the other GM's, seeing i really got rid of all my evidence, all you need to do is watch them in game and meet them and know who their legit is to see what im saying.
I may be able to dig some more stuff up from these ancient files, but not much.

Zone

Nice, can we get the GM team in here?
I'd love some reactions, more entertainment please :D

Valiance

Idk, mabe if you like message Genesis at [email protected] he may respond with something stupid. OR mabe he saved those screenies and is willing to post em XD!
*Like i said, i cant get on their, forums, site, IRC, CP, or server... the GMs also blocked me on MSN, due to me creating some troubles when i left, i posted a HUGE thing on the forums with the screenshots, descriptions, everything, and the next day, woosh im banned from everything XD*

Zone

Ok, I emailed him telling him this report it here.

zycoh024

:'( GM can u pls..pm me or reply...
nid 2 talk with..thx im a newbie hir in forum dont
know how pm u...plzz..
ive been hacked.../sob   :'( :'( :'(

Majora_younglink

Quote from: zycoh024 on Jan 21, 2008, 05:20 AM
:'( GM can u pls..pm me or reply...
nid 2 talk with..thx im a newbie hir in forum dont
know how pm u...plzz..
ive been hacked.../sob   :'( :'( :'(

Er, go on the actual forum of the server you're part of because I doubt anyone on this forum can really help you now.

Unless this is on the RMS test server that is, then post that you've been hacked in the proper section of the forum it should be and wait for someone there to help you.

Zone

1. Go to forsakenRO forums and post that you have been hacked, and use proper English so you are taken seriously. (I thought you were just making fun of people when you posted.)
2. If you are hacked on the RMS test server, it wouldn't matter, everything you get can be @item'd and the server is reset every 30 days.

Tira

Just noticed this thread - ironically, it links closely to a PM I received from a player on my own server today:

QuoteI was checking out the top 200 and tried out forsakenRO because I was bored sad.gif

So, download the server yourselves and check it out. I was worried that you all made a secret HR and didn't tell us, LOL.

They stole alot of Celabrai's rings, hell, THEY STOLE THE GAZEL HAT.
They probably took the palette town from your GRF, instead of finding it and downloading it themselves. They probably did the same with OP, lol.

Give it a check-out, they also stole parts of your patcher. I couldn't .rar all of the things, so I .rar'd collection images and whatnot. Click!

I pmed celabrai to make sure he didn't just give them permission, he didn't and told me to PM you.

Enjoy your laughs, I sure had mine.

P.S. I sent this to you too Reyl incase Tira doesn't see this.

After checking this out, they've basically gone through my GRF and stolen sprites made by my staff intended for exclusive use on my server. They even have a Drooping Doll made as a gift for a GM in there - the most hilarious part is that they haven't even renamed it, it's STILL called Drooping Gazel in their GRF.

So, yeah, in light of this, website theft doesn't exactly come as a great shock to me.

rosefox911

Regarding the GRF Issue; I have spoken with Tira and we have cleared this out; we did not steal anyone's GRF .spr and .act nor anything relating to that. I believe Tira can confirm this; also We in no way have ripped off any website the coding is completely different the images are completely different.

MWright967

Quote from: rosefox911 on Mar 08, 2008, 11:17 AM
Regarding the GRF Issue; I have spoken with Tira and we have cleared this out; we did not steal anyone's GRF .spr and .act nor anything relating to that. I believe Tira can confirm this; also We in no way have ripped off any website the coding is completely different the images are completely different.

ROFL at this.

rosefox305

I fail to see how this is funny regardless; I forgot my old account's email so I made a new one my msn is [email protected] not [email protected] Feel free to add me. Kingdom you and I both know you are lieing, you forgot to mention the part where you started a mini-riot and tried to steal as many members as you could while flaming every single GM on our forums. We forgave you of these flames and told you to stop yet you continued. I would be more than happy to clear up any lies that my ex-GM has stated and I take full responsibility if I am guilty of anything. Once again my msn is [email protected] .

Tira

Quote from: rosefox911 on Mar 08, 2008, 11:17 AM

Actually, this is not resolved. You claimed that you didn't personally steal my GRF content, and were rather provided it by someone else - however, completely aside from this, I still asked you to replace the sprites in question in no longer than two weeks. That was over a month ago, and today someone posted this on my server forums:

QuoteHello. I visited this server [EssenceRO] and tried it out for a few days a few months ago. I stopped playing RO after this one. But this week I started playing again, looking for a high rate server. Now, I was shocked to see that when I started the server I literally thought I was playing essenceRO again. A list of similarities:

* The square when you mouse over with the cursor
    * Old Payon as the main town
    * Day Ring and Night Ring, renamed as Day Aura and Night Aura
    * Drooping Gazel and Tira head gear
    * Safari Zone
    * Even patcher notice has identical formatting

Is this just coincidence or are the customs from this server available to a wide range of people? If these customs are meant to be exclusive to essenceRO, my ethics would force me to discontinue playing on the high rate server and, most likely, relocate myself to this one.

So apparently, all the sprites in question are still there and still in use on your server. You even have a DROOPING TIRA doll, seriously. Either way, I'm getting sick of it now. Remove the sprites and then you can say that there's no problem - until then, you are still guilty of blatant theft.

EDIT: Oh, even better. Upon checking your forums to see if the ridiculously tiny credit and link back you provided to my server was still there - surprise, surprise, it's not. Seriously, this is pathetic. Get some original content.

Prottain

ForsakenRO rips from EssenceRO and the images are not completely different.

The dolls are proof enough. Tira drooping doll belongs to EssenceRO where Tira actually plays and is an admin. Gazel drooping doll was made because Gazel use to be an event GM on our server and then she had to tend to real life issues.

Neither player has ever went to ForsakenRO so there should be no reason why their drooping dolls are there. Also, further evidence that we indeed have developed the things we did is our EssenceRO forums, where things are suggested and discussed before they are implemented, all logs are available to the public with a creation of an account.

Also, neither Tira or Celabrai have distributed any of our EssenceRO sprites or given any private servers permission to use our sprites.