DreamerRO Fully Corrupt For $$$$$

Started by GorthexTiger, Sep 11, 2009, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArrogantValkyrie

¬¬ why now ? like 3 months ago i make a post of that EXACTLY ~ like that post BUT without the escuse of DreamerRO Fully Corrupt For $$$$$

im a PVP Veteran ~ and when i ask about delete that kind of special double/triple Sloted items i got BANNED =D and the person who ban me was Nonie ~ and her didnt only ban me from game ~ SHE ban me from GAME & FORUMS IP even if Nonie wanna blame haze for all that crap its the fault of BOUTH for 2 things~

First ~ HaZe for make that kind of lame items and give it to ppl who give him money or w/e ~
2nd ~ Nonie for Defend him without a WARNING ... i post SAME PICS ~ AND More ~ and first ~ her delete my topic ~ when i come back there wasnt my topic there ~ i post it again ( WITHOUT A WARNING ) and ~ IP BAN FROM Forums ~ when i try to log in my ACC ~ ownd ... BANNED ¬¬ and i trust it on her in that moment cuz HaZe neva respond me on msn ... and waw surprice ~ I ask Nonie ~ and her tell me ¬¬ her ban me from bouth stuff cuz i was making a DRAMA of this kind of items ¬¬ ... etc etc ~

and here we are WHIT SAME DRAMA STUFF ¬¬ when he fired nonie ~

the excuse of DreamerRO is corrupt for $$$$$ ( w/e corrupt ppl are ~ they will make this kind of sever )

pd: i remove the real PD cuz i dont wanna blame the MystRO ... yet

GorthexTiger

Quote from: ArrogantValkyrie on Sep 14, 2009, 02:04 PM
¬¬ why now ? like 3 months ago i make a post of that EXACTLY ~ like that post BUT without the escuse of DreamerRO Fully Corrupt For $$$$$

im a PVP Veteran ~ and when i ask about delete that kind of special double/triple Sloted items i got BANNED =D and the person who ban me was Nonie ~ and her didnt only ban me from game ~ SHE ban me from GAME & FORUMS IP even if Nonie wanna blame haze for all that crap its the fault of BOUTH for 2 things~

First ~ HaZe for make that kind of lame items and give it to ppl who give him money or w/e ~
2nd ~ Nonie for Defend him without a WARNING ... i post SAME PICS ~ AND More ~ and first ~ her delete my topic ~ when i come back there wasnt my topic there ~ i post it again ( WITHOUT A WARNING ) and ~ IP BAN FROM Forums ~ when i try to log in my ACC ~ ownd ... BANNED ¬¬ and i trust it on her in that moment cuz HaZe neva respond me on msn ... and waw surprice ~ I ask Nonie ~ and her tell me ¬¬ her ban me from bouth stuff cuz i was making a DRAMA of this kind of items ¬¬ ... etc etc ~

and here we are WHIT SAME DRAMA STUFF ¬¬ when he fired nonie ~

the excuse of DreamerRO is corrupt for $$$$$ ( w/e corrupt ppl are ~ they will make this kind of sever )

pd: i remove the real PD cuz i dont wanna blame the MystRO ... yet

MyStRO has nothing to do with Dreamer in any way shape or form.

Vakyrie, it'd be nice if you could post some screenshots for us of the items that yu happened to see. It'd be a great deal of help to my topic.
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

ArrogantValkyrie

i will not =D ~
and ~ about the stuff of MystRO emm Nonie GM its there so as a player and as a GM ... mmm i will put the PD i didnt reply
PD: i move to another server =D and kinda same ppl from DRO ~ and a Player without reborn was Priest when i went to pay_dun01 ¬¬ the rates are low ... to reborn it will take like ~ more  then 15 mins ~ ...
less then 1 min to beacome a priest its a lame corrupt favoritism for special players ¬¬ ...

i dunno why u ask me to do something =D

Metafalica

..Reborn in 15 minutes is.. difficult to you?
Try a month.

GorthexTiger

Great, glad you found another server.

First and foremost.

1). This is a topic about DreamerRO, not MystRO. If you're going to drag them into this you better have proof they even did anything. Many players on Myst are former Dreamer players, however, this is besides the point, and you have no were to go with that arguement anyways, because that's not what this topic is about, and, additionally, it doesn't defend Dreamer from being corrupt, which is what this topic is about first and foremost.

2.) You have previous also stated and I quote:
Quote from: ArrogantValkyrie on Sep 14, 2009, 02:04 PM
like 3 months ago i make a post of that EXACTLY ~ like that post First ~
While I was a GM there, I had two(2) choices.
-Lie about the incident to the general public, yet continue to serve it and help out.
-Quit with the knowledge I had and leave Dreamer.

I continued to serve, I'm sorry you had to get involved in this, however, if you're going to come out here and say "Yeah, I reported this and was banned also." then it might help your case by providing screenshots of what you saw, and not just hersay. Otherwise your not doing much besides spamming the forums and this topic, and we don't need more fo that. If your going to contribute, do it, don't just sit there and be a back seat commentator. Your posts might as well be deleted.

3). I asked for proof becasue unlike the people who keep PMing Descent, I don't want this topic to end up like this:

Get the point?

So if you're going to stick around and contribute, I'd appreciate some evidence rather than "No, I'm not gonna help you."
You already DID help me by coming in here and making a contribution saying you were banned for the same incident, it;d just make it stronger if you provided screesnhots.

Metafalica

ArrogantValkyrie

Head Monocle of DOOM

Hey that's the picture I have linked in my siggy!
Proof or it didn't happen.
All server reviews are based on a reviewers experience.
This is how negative server reviews work.
Eddy, carrots are good for your eyes, can it dial a phone.

GorthexTiger

Quote from: Head Monocle of DOOM on Sep 14, 2009, 06:37 PM

Uh-oh, I feel there's gonna be a topic about me stealing stuff....XD

Head Monocle of DOOM

Quote from: Catalyst on Sep 14, 2009, 07:08 PM
Quote from: Head Monocle of DOOM on Sep 14, 2009, 06:37 PM

Uh-oh, I feel there's gonna be a topic about me stealing stuff....XD
lol
Proof or it didn't happen.
All server reviews are based on a reviewers experience.
This is how negative server reviews work.
Eddy, carrots are good for your eyes, can it dial a phone.

Metafalica

GorthexTiger

Quote from: Metafalica on Sep 15, 2009, 12:25 AM

@Phoenix

I just collect things that I think are funny or interesting and post them. I R T3H ORIGINAL!!! I am just an "online archiver" of sorts :P

Now....

SRS CAT WANTS HIS TOPIC BACK.

MOAR PROOF OR CLOZ PL0X

Metafalica

Metafalica is not pleased.
[/color]

Kisuka

stop posting stupid pictures -.- get back on topic now.

Descent

I have a feeling that this thread has served its purpose. Instead of remaining on topic, we had a picture-fest that was completely unrelated.

Closing this for now, the topic will stay in Hall of Shame.

Locked.