DivinityRO - The last nail in the coffin.

Started by outsideheaven, Aug 03, 2012, 04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

I'll just ask the technical question here, don't feel like jumping into all the discussion and drama.

About the bug and bug report  http://trac.rathena.org/changeset/16499/rathena, the topic refer to the bug which Deepee reported here http://rathena.org/board/tracker/issue-6320-trading-bugexploit/

^ Reading the demonstration it looks like the abuse is used to block view in PvP / MvP / WoE.  As stated by Deepee

I will first explain how the bug works in text.  If player A requests a deal with player B, player B can choose neither to accept or decline the trade.  After this, player B can then request a deal with player C, in which player B can hit 'Ok' on the request player A sent him.  When player B does this, it will automatically open up a trade box between player B and C, even if player C chose not to click any option.

The result is Obstacle automatically being brought into a trade without hitting either 'Ok' or 'Cancel'.

The reason that a bug like this could be abused in the ways that I have mentioned is because of how big the trade box is.  This would cause players to be unable to click areas on a large portion of their map, or be forced to run towards an area which may or may not be beneficial to them in order to kite the monster or player their fighting while they hit cancel.

Looking back at the screenshots in this topic, I am thinking you are providing 'solid proof' in reply to this http://i48.tinypic.com/rwjc5d.png ?

My only question is, who put the 5x combat knifes in the trade window if you were AFK when the window opened for you? 

According to the bug report, it is a bug because it opens an unrequested  trade window for player C (you) for the purpose of blocking view.  It did not open the trade for the wrong person and does not show the wrong character name on the top of the trade box.

If you are referring to something else then nevermind.  In reply to,

Quote from: Cawliflower on Aug 09, 2012, 08:01 AM
Solid proof showing screenshots are fake: http://trac.rathena.org/changeset/16499/rathena
I wouldn't be "silent" and giving items. lol. That's proof. :) I always AFK'd in Prontera or Lighthalzen in case a player wanted to leave a message. Interestingly enough, that bug surfaced and I was actually wondering about it. All evidence posted (since I wasn't talking or exchanging dialog) is fake.

Cawliflower

Quote from: yC on Aug 09, 2012, 11:47 AM
I'll just ask the technical question here, don't feel like jumping into all the discussion and drama.

About the bug and bug report  http://trac.rathena.org/changeset/16499/rathena, the topic refer to the bug which Deepee reported here http://rathena.org/board/tracker/issue-6320-trading-bugexploit/

^ Reading the demonstration it looks like the abuse is used to block view in PvP / MvP / WoE.  As stated by Deepee

Looking back at the screenshots in this topic, I am thinking you are providing 'solid proof' in reply to this http://i48.tinypic.com/rwjc5d.png ?

My only question is, who put the 5x combat knifes in the trade window if you were AFK when the window opened for you? 

According to the bug report, it is a bug because it opens an unrequested  trade window for player C (you) for the purpose of blocking view.  It did not open the trade for the wrong person and does not show the wrong character name on the top of the trade box.

If you are referring to something else then nevermind.  In reply to,
If you read the thread (back a few pages), I posted proof where my account was compromised. I don't know yC, who did it!?!?! Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar!?!?!?!?!?!!! Maybe a mouse named Serah (refer to the proof I posted a few pages back where an admittance was made).

Either way, like I said, why wouldn't I admit to it when I admitted to the GR card situation (with a reason, whether a mistake or not) and the corruption back in Jan? WHY would I not admit to that if I've admitted to bigger issues? Again, post proof please.

To catch you up, there's the screenshot of it.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Poki

Wait let me get this straight, is Serah Owens even real? I'm having troubles finding her on Facebook (who has skype and not facebook?) and on top of that, I feel like I've came across that skype profile picture before on the internet [BANG]. Yeah, I'm trying really hard to creep her but it's nearly impossible. Makes me think that this was all planned using a friend/siblings voice under a fake persona to help you get out of this mess.

Something smells fishy.

You know what you should do? Give me her facebook profile and let me talk to her there. I'll believe you 100% and attempt to help clear your name if you do it and it goes right :>

(insert creepy song here)

Cawliflower

Quote from: Poki on Aug 09, 2012, 02:35 PM
Wait let me get this straight, is Serah Owens even real? I'm having troubles finding her on Facebook (who has skype and not facebook?) and on top of that, I feel like I've came across that skype profile picture before on the internet [BANG]. Yeah, I'm trying really hard to creep her but it's nearly impossible. Makes me think that this was all planned using a friend/siblings voice under a fake persona to help you get out of this mess.

Something smells fishy.

You know what you should do? Give me her facebook profile and let me talk to her there. I'll believe you 100% and attempt to help clear your name if you do it and it goes right :>

(insert creepy song here)
MAYBE SHE'S BORN WITH IT. MAYBE IT'S A MAN. MAYBE IT'S MAYBELLINE.

I wouldn't give you my very own Facebook. I don't give any of the RO community my real Facebook. Why would I give someone elses? Facebook has privacy options (hiding from search, etc) for a reason lol.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Juna

I just want to point out.

1. The reason you admitted about giving the GR card, because we had solid evidence, whether it was screen shot or the guild member stating the above with proof. You had no loop hole to go around.

2. All the evidence that was posted on the first page of this thread was way more than enough of all the s*** you pulled. Blaming it all on Serah, yea go ahead. She's your cousin for godsake. I can make my cousin write me a skype conversation like that if I wanted to, #familylove.

3.You were corrupt from the start. I wish you the best in still holding your position (Genuinely). It just pisses me off seeing how you counter all your corruption with such BS.

xwinter

QuoteDo you have proof (without a doubt) definitively, by IP address, showing it was me instead of Serah?
Yes.
(Keep scrolling)
Spoiler

[close]
And just because you have a screenshot of her saying "Sorry, Roobie", doesn't mean anything. Because you and Serah have a history of sharing stuff, it just looks staged. Just saying.

It's just funny how whenever we post screenshots and proof you completely disregard it and say it's photoshopped. But then turn around and say "OMG BUT DO YOU HAVE PROOF!?" You have 1 Screenshot, whereas, we have many.

Also, when I was saying that you need to seek medical attention, it wasn't because of some game. No. It's because you're a compulsive liar. And anything we say, you always twist it to the opposite of what it really is.

Lastly, I do not appreciate you making up rumors about me and posting it on your forum. I haven't made any false account and spread anything on your forums. Once I leave a server, I leave. Seriously, how low.

Also, the real reason why Cookie fired Inny. It was deleted, as usual.
Spoiler
[close]

Poki

Quote from: xwinter on Aug 10, 2012, 11:16 AM

Are you kidding me? Serah with only 2 forum posts and one of them being pics of herself that look nothing similar to her on Skype?
Spoiler

HA
HA
HA
HA.
Same IPs.
[close]

-Una-

Do ALL of those forum accounts belong to Cookie?  /hmm

outsideheaven

Quote from: y u mad? on Aug 08, 2012, 03:52 AM
can someone please tell me why the people from that guild are here calling cookie all these things for giving them items yet they accepted the items?...thats pretty damn hypocritical to me if you ask

It's a test. I'll ask you for items, but if you actually give them it tells me yours is a s*** server. I had fun with the GR card for all of one day and then the next day I felt no motivation to play at all. Why bother logging in to farm stuff when you can ask the server owner for some @item?

Are you trying to tell me I'm corrupt? I'm a player. I'll try to beat the system however possible. By getting some @item I practically won the game. Victory thread.

Not to mention, he said he banned the account with the GR thus removing it. Whoops, the GR is still on the server, trolololololol. How2keepthingsundercontrol.

Anyways, I love how he even looked for bugs to explain the screenshots. Obviously we farmed the Bacso. Or wait! Maybe we bought it with real zeny because Bacso card is extremely useful in WoE.

Not to mention, as usual, as soon as someone posts a decent argument against his lies and he changes his story. It was a tradebug before yC asked, but now it was Serah AFKing in Lhz. Only she wasn't AFK?...

It's nice to see the number of players online decreasing steadily.

Cawliflower

Quote from: outsideheaven on Aug 10, 2012, 03:02 PM
It's a test. I'll ask you for items, but if you actually give them it tells me yours is a s*** server. I had fun with the GR card for all of one day and then the next day I felt no motivation to play at all. Why bother logging in to farm stuff when you can ask the server owner for some @item?

Are you trying to tell me I'm corrupt? I'm a player. I'll try to beat the system however possible. By getting some @item I practically won the game. Victory thread.

Not to mention, he said he banned the account with the GR thus removing it. Whoops, the GR is still on the server, trolololololol. How2keepthingsundercontrol.

Anyways, I love how he even looked for bugs to explain the screenshots. Obviously we farmed the Bacso. Or wait! Maybe we bought it with real zeny because Bacso card is extremely useful in WoE.

Not to mention, as usual, as soon as someone posts a decent argument against his lies and he changes his story. It was a tradebug before yC asked, but now it was Serah AFKing in Lhz. Only she wasn't AFK?...

Maintenance this morning. We had 200 online after 10 minutes. lol.

And actually, I'm glad the staff/Avalanche left. Too much drama and Avalanche was a social guild that didn't know how to PVP much less WOE or even BG.

Show No Love and a bunch of guilds re-joined after to restore our WoE scene so our numbers are huge and competition has been epic.

Thanks!

Cawliflower

Quote from: Poki on Aug 10, 2012, 01:38 PM
Are you kidding me? Serah with only 2 forum posts and one of them being pics of herself that look nothing similar to her on Skype?
Spoiler

HA
HA
HA
HA.
Same IPs.
[close]
yC/RMS Moderators can verify my IP has been changed for the last few months as I've moved from San Antonio. Please do so as this is becoming a completely different accusation and is irrelevant to the thread. She is my cousin, you know, so of course we've played RO and such at the same house. Euphemia also has logged in under my IP before.

Originally, Serah, Euphemia and myself played under the same IP all the time. We lived within a 2 block radius from each other (Euphe and I specifically) and we'd always do so. As her posts show, she wasn't active on our forums. I've now since been moved away from 8-9 months since I moved out of my parents house... xD This proves people play under the same household. IPB stores the original IP you registered with to each account. Then, each post records current IPs as well as logging clicks, actions, et cetera.

Snowy you are a liar. You know very well. God, you're two-faced and fake. I've kept people at bay from ripping into you in this thread, Snowy, for the sake of sanity but wow stop using your leaving due to being busy IRL to backstab the server with fake lies when you know very well the reasons and always agreed to them. It's funny because if all of this was an issue to you, why did it take you months to address it? You're a clown and masquerade around portraying what others would like for you to do and say. Hence why Xyrin (your boyfriend whom I couldn't stand on staff) had to write and draft EVERYTHING you posted to DivinityRO - he controls you and you're a puppet. Even KnuxieChan (from Avalanche) specifically told me about the night you and them planned to ruin the server! She left the Skype because she was uncomfortable with it. I just got informed of this recently, so just wait when we get proof this was planned as an attack on the server. You're going down, Snowy because when I'm done proving you planned all of this... it'll be lulz.

That's just the BEGINNING OF COMPLAINTS we got about Inny. And you got a lot, too, Snowy in the beginning. I don't believe you'd like v3 to come into this thread and address your issues as a GM, Snowy? I stood up for you guys, so politely screw yourself. I'm about to dump a trainwreck of screenshots on you and things you did wrong.

Notice Layla Mia: "Lack of events". Yup, that's our GM Manager of Events Snowy and her issues. It was never-ending with you and Inny, Snowy. Both of you always got respect from me and I came to each of your defense as the entire community didn't take very well to you especially our WoE community.

Second Screenshot: Deleting staff reviews? That happened way too often. I always told you guys to NOT RESPOND to the reviews. Against my authority, you continued to do so in the shape of Chyle, Inny, et cetera.

The FINAL STRAW was when Inny told Scio "[f*** you]" and was rude in Battlegrounds to him. I'll gladly pull that screenshot as it completely will exhibit his POOR behavior. I'd welcome the community to put input in on Inny.

outsideheaven

Actually I kicked Mallory from the Avalanche skype call because it was full and I forgot to readd her. I thought you weren't going to post here anymore, go away and stop PSing s*** together. Anyways, we never WoE'd because by the time we were ready we were done with your s*** server. Obviously you need to throw in taunts to make yourself seem more professional. Enjoy your pros in your super mega active WoE with no @item'd gears or MvP cards.

Cawliflower

Quote from: outsideheaven on Aug 10, 2012, 03:50 PM
Actually I kicked Mallory from the Avalanche skype call because it was full and I forgot to readd her. I thought you weren't going to post here anymore, go away and stop PSing s*** together. Anyways, we never WoE'd because by the time we were ready we were done with your s*** server. Obviously you need to throw in taunts to make yourself seem more professional. Enjoy your pros in your super mega active WoE with no @item'd gears or MvP cards.
Yes, because she was against your "Take Down Divinity with Snowy" coup. You guys are liars and made this thread based on lies and faked logs you had Snowy manipulate.

U mad? Because I got witness proof of it now. Scared?

Jolen

Quote from: outsideheaven on Aug 10, 2012, 03:02 PM

A test? Im sorry but that sounds like a load of s*** to me. You accepted the items and used them and when s*** hit the fan you played it off is what it sounds like...or you were part of snowy's plot which is really low of you if that is the case...but i dont really know you so i cant say much but i am just being honest that sounds like s***.

and btw you havent won anything on divRO until you beat me..just because you got a GM item does not mean you beat the game...look what we did to High Society, a guild full of 30-40 players with the best gears and MVP cards(yea that cookie did give but took back)..and if u wanna start making accusations to where i was supposedly "given items" which is why im even posting then i challenge any gm on any server i been on to look at the logs and see if i was ever given anything

outsideheaven

What s*** hit what fan? I got bored and decided to make this thread instead of playing on a corrupt server.

Then again, who are you again and why should I care?

Kick, conference call. Bypassing 24 person limit on skype. Too pro for you.