DivinityRO - The last nail in the coffin.

Started by outsideheaven, Aug 03, 2012, 04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cawliflower

Removed.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Peach

Quote from: Cawliflower on Aug 07, 2012, 04:29 PMPeach: Ok.
; u; Dawh. It's so nice to know that I bother you to the point that you can only answer with two letters and a little dot. <3

Really, with each reply Cookie posts, there's only one thing that he proves. He has no moral compass and he will never change. There have been countless "I'm sorry, it won't happen again" posts and it always ends the same. I think I'm pretty much done posting here after today, because the only way that server will prosper and be at least somewhat cleaned from all of the corruption is when Cookie realizes that it wasn't his staff that was the problem, it was him.

xwinter

QuoteMoral of this story: Cookie is two-faced. He's nice to you as long as he has a use for you and throws you under the bus the second you try to confront him when he starts being corrupt all over again. (Then again, it never really stops.)

Amen. <3

@Cookie: Sigh.

Saiku

Need a Peach Card for cookie <3

Edit: -legit ban from Cookie for suggesting a card lloololololololol

Danimi

Need a Peach Card for cookie <3

Edit: -legit ban from Cookie for suggesting a card lloololololololol

lool Peach <3

y u mad?

can someone please tell me why the people from that guild are here calling cookie all these things for giving them items yet they accepted the items?...thats pretty damn hypocritical to me if you ask

Chyle

Lolwat. We never spammed links in-game or on the forums. Someone just said "Any gm on?" in #main and the three of us replied saying "Yes?" then got ip banned. OuO

Attax

Whatever, good luck cookie.
Proud to be kicked out of RivalRO staff.

Triper

Because being bad and having a listing are two different things.

What happens in the forum is different from what happens on the website so an admin can be super hyper mega ri-bad and everybody knows that and still have a listing at the website because the ToS wasn't broken.

When the ToS is broken, the server will get insta ban from the listing.
If you wish to check the ToS for server owners, that is at the bottom of the website, here is the link.

Danimi

Yeah, Cookie. Chyle, Cronus, and myself just responded "Yes?" in #main to someone who asked for online GMs. You told the community that we were spamming links in game. If it's that so, I request you to post a screenie of it because it is injustice in our part. Well?

Edit: I also want the future Manager of Enforcement, future Team Leader of Enforcement, and future Enforcement GMs of Divinity to read this. I gifted you a guide on how to hunt bots before I got fired. Sad thing is, Cookie deleted it, reposted it with his forum name, and never gave me credit. I just want to let you know the truth that he plagiarized my guide without consent. I rather like it deleted. If you may need it, you can approach me, as I have the MS word for it.

Usagimimi

Quote from: Danimi on Aug 08, 2012, 09:57 AM
Yeah, Cookie. Chyle, Cronus, and myself just responded "Yes?" in #main to someone who asked for online GMs. You told the community that we were spamming links in game. If it's that so, I request you to post a screenie of it because it is injustice in our part. Well?

Edit: I also want the future Manager of Enforcement, future Team Leader of Enforcement, and future Enforcement GMs of Divinity to read this. I gifted you a guide on how to hunt bots before I got fired. Sad thing is, Cookie deleted it, reposted it with his forum name, and never gave me credit. I just want to let you know the truth that he plagiarized my guide without consent. I rather like it deleted. If you may need it, you can approach me, as I have the MS word for it.

I made the same thing for GMs with barely any commands i.e. only @follow, @hide, @ban, @goto... Simple things.

Then Cookie, because I kept banning bots (and he didn't want bots to be banned), went around on a "legit" and acted like a bot (same monster in Toy Factory (popular spot), bot movement pattern, ignoring PMs) and said the guide was no good. Well, normal players would respond to a GM / wouldn't behave that way, especially with a ban threat, so as long as people aren't trying 100% to be bots - as Cookie did only to disprove the methods - then it's fine. But as soon as people start acting like bots on purpose, of course it's going to be faulty.

Basically, you would do a few things.

- Talk to the bot
- Equip Garm Card
- @disguise into the target monster
- See if the person minds being killed / frozen / remains unresponsive
- See if they change target
- Max LUK for Perfect Dodge and AGI for Flee (GM max is >99) and see if the player persistently attacks the monster, regardless missing 99.9% of the time
- Jail and wait for a response / see if the individual logs out
- @kill to see if they respond to dying for no apparent reason
- Ban

Though generally you don't have to go to those extremes, the guide would outline that kind of thing, and Cookie scrapped it because there's a next-to-none chance someone would be banned unfairly - that is to say, only if they tried REALLY REALLY hard to be a fake bot, like Cookie did, would they be "unfairly" banned. In that case, you'd be asking for it anyway lol

Cawliflower

Please keep talking about the server. This is unsolicited advertising and helping us grow. :D

Thank you, thank you so much!
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Usagimimi

Quote from: Cawliflower on Aug 08, 2012, 08:55 PM
Please keep talking about the server. This is unsolicited advertising and helping us grow. :D

u funneh, you like the attention on RMS about your corruption, but if it's on your forum, you delete it and act like a facist leader.

Every time you respond to this post, you refuse to support your claims, re-establish any good reputation for yourself, and ultimately show that you're an immature kid with an inflated ego simply because you script well. Well, good for you. Now go use that talent on your server rather than scripting us a play of lies and corruption worse than those in MacBeth.

At least try to help yourself out. It's really pathetic how you treat your players / deliver customer service / portray yourself and the server's values. Sad. If you truly understood marketing and business, you'd know that a company's image is extremely important to retain in a positive light. I guess you think acting like this will overall benefit your server, and it may for now - though there hasn't been a positive influx of anything since this topic - but you'll recognize that error later. Or maybe you already have, and are playing it out. I don't know. Regardless, it's irresponsible on your part to react in the way you are.

imo, one more strike, and you're out; you already had a bad rep', now you've got the reputation of being immature and corrupt. Do what you want to do but players won't take to you if anything similar happens again. Sorry only works so many times :3 <3

Danimi

Quote from: Cawliflower on Aug 08, 2012, 08:55 PM

This isn't about the server. It's about you.
Stop dragging the name of the server when we're just talking about you.

It's really ironic to know that you thank us here in RMS for leaking bad news, but then you delete threads in your local forum whenever you want.

Cawliflower

Unsubstantiated evidence and faked screenshots is all I've seen posted here. If things like this bothered the team, they would've quit months ago as each screenshot is from the last few months or when Serah hacked my GM account. Remember, we re-opened almost 2 months ago (May 19) and we admitted to the corruption in January (due to us not feeling like the server would go anywhere and trying to keep HS on the server) and we cleaned it completely out. Why would two months later, while we're successful and making ends meet, bend over backwards for a guild that joined a week ago? Do I have proof besides the proof I posted that she hacked it? No. Do you have proof (without a doubt) definitively, by IP address, showing it was me instead of Serah? No. Just because you say it, everyone, doesn't make it so. Again, it's a scenario for each person to bash the server when they're no longer apart of staff. As an Administrator, there comes a time when we're required to create and delete items for situations such as bug exploitation, donations not crediting items, et cetera. There is also known bugs that allow people to fake trade IDs (view rAthena's latest bugs that were recently fixed). Please provide me a screenshot where I blatantly said that I'd give someone an item and then there's a trade window.

Without the screenshot above, you're falsifying proof and it's all lies. Therefore, good day to you because I know there is no screenshot like that existing in the interwebz as I've never done the following. I'm only admitting to the Ghostring Card to Greil/Original Topic Poster due to extenuating circumstances (already discussed previously) and I clearly admitted that was a mistake.

Again, there is no proof. So now, you can all stop responding to this thread as each claim has been subjectively laid out, whatever proof (whether deemed enough or not) has been posted and now it's turning into a flame thread aimed at my personal character instead. I've yet to make any accusations towards a few of the posters in this thread. I ask that the RMS Moderator team at least remove the harassing commentary, side-bar and Yusifer's rude responses that have nothing to do with this thread but show her morality and character.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Yusifer, I'm done responding to your snide and immature accusations that are personal attacks at best. This was a response to Dan, not Yusifer. You should really look in the mirror because you're the ONE making insults and judgments, not I.

P.S.S. This is the last post that the DivinityRO Administration will make. We've already addressed each claim and properly satisfied our current community of said issues through new features that allow the community to checks & balances on the GM team (coming out within the next maintenance). I appreciate the prosecuting RMS community's commentary on my personality and attitude, but it really has nothing to do with the original thread "DivinityRO - The last nail in the coffin". Ironically, the coffin isn't be used through as our server is booming and stronger than before. I appreciate all reviews on the server, as well as, critique and such... we'll definitely learn from this experience.

Thank you, thank you so much everyone,
-Cookie

Solid proof showing screenshots are fake: http://trac.rathena.org/changeset/16499/rathena
I wouldn't be "silent" and giving items. lol. That's proof. :) I always AFK'd in Prontera or Lighthalzen in case a player wanted to leave a message. Interestingly enough, that bug surfaced and I was actually wondering about it. All evidence posted (since I wasn't talking or exchanging dialog) is fake.