DivinityRO - The last nail in the coffin.

Started by outsideheaven, Aug 03, 2012, 04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

outsideheaven

All of these items on players who have been playing for a week or two. Really?

This one's to prepare you a little bit, the owner asked me to not show his name.
http://i46.tinypic.com/sxkuba.png

Aurae

i think a bit more of the screenshot would be nice since such a small picture could be from any server.
http://www.rivalro.com - competitive gaming
BG 2.0, WoE, PvP and MvP at its finest!

outsideheaven

I swear you guys won't be happy until Cookie comes out and says "I gave them all the items they claim I gave them" Just giving us the GR was bad enough, and he admit to that. But everything else is just a nice little bonus. Anyways, enjoy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Xkakashihatake/1-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Xkakashihatake/2-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Xkakashihatake/3-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Xkakashihatake/4.jpg

Aurae

im believing you, the latest screens show evidence but a single item without any background picture could be taken anywhere, dont get me wrong!
http://www.rivalro.com - competitive gaming
BG 2.0, WoE, PvP and MvP at its finest!

outsideheaven

And for when it gets inevitably deleted.

Quick deleting there. Good work, you're on top of s***.

xwinter

Yes, this is Snowy:

Thanks for all of the support everyone.
Quote from: Cawliflower on Aug 03, 2012, 02:49 PM
Ask Snowy. She can check the loginlogs. She is the GM who was going to leave but isn't now. I didn't do it. That's the bottom line.
I am completely annoyed by all of these "mistakes" and "false accusations".  Cookie, you seem to be the unluckiest person ever because there's always players talking about how corrupt you are. These are too frequent to be coincidences. People just don't target a person for no reason...

I'm tired of how ungrateful you are of the staff. They are great people, PEOPLE, not slaves. You do not pay us to work for you. Do you understand that?

Btw, you need to redefine what drama means. Explaining a situation and hyping up one is two different things.
Anyway, good luck with the server.

P.S. RAGNAROK ONLINE IS A GAME. Ffs. (Dunno how to screenshot my phone)
Spoiler
[close]

P.S.S. I love how you didn't know anything that Serah was doing but you're so quick to find things going against you in the forums.

Jenova

Prime example of how not to run a server here, folks!

It's really upsetting that Cookie tries so hard to deny things that he blatantly did. There comes a point when it just become really obvious.

The five-six threads complaining about DivinityRO should hopefully clue Cookie in.

Usagimimi

OMG SNOWY I MISSED YOU Q_Q LOVE ME AGAIN!!!

and about that image, lols @ so Photoshoppable. Not saying it is. But if you share passwords with Serah, then who says you don't have her Skype password to refute all claims, etc. (and type the provided image)

And as someone else said earlier, it's like a court situation. Kin defends kin, regardless of what's blatantly right or wrong. That's how it works generally.

Not proof to support your innocence, especially not in the face of Snowy, heaven's content, and your past. It all works against you unfortunately.

And although I understand that anything can be forged, even evidence against you i.e. logs, trades, etc. that's still a petty way to go around it. All I imagine when I think of Cookie arguing, no matter how hypocritically professional, is an immature young adult going HARHARHAR I COVER UP MY FAULTS BY REDIRECTING THE ATTENTION TO SERAH AND SPITTING ON OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS / CLAIMS IN TEH TOPIX.

It's kinda sad.

No harm intended. Just how I see it atm. One side's giving supporting evidence for their claims and considerable feedback / support / Staff member recognition, while HoS Cookie merely has words and a pathetically easy image to Photoshop / something he can probably access via password sharing, as evidence for his side. It's like throwing a stone at a tank and praying it'll blow up. Meh.

MjaoZor

And yet people ask why we old players never went back to Cookie after losing the trust the first time. Why would people even waste thier time you can't cure corrupted GM's its like inviting a famous murderer for a cup of tea. Hell no he wont kill us he good now <3
I still feel cheated somehow even though I didnt even try this server of his I had enough of his old server you try and try and try. Then you give up and move on.
[removed unnecessary moving gif image]

Waits for Cookies come back to see if he still blames everything on his cousin(and everyone else) and photoshop
[removed unnecessary moving gif image]

Chyle

Quote from: outsideheaven on Aug 03, 2012, 04:59 AM
But then a few weeks ago Cookie invites Chyle's and Cronus's legit characters to go MvPing with his legit character, which was equipped with god items. After a few Bloody Branches, Chyle gets a Maya Purple Card. Cookie then gives Cronus a +10 Diablo Boots with a FBH card since he didn't get anything.

Wanted to contribute too. :(

FBH:

Maya:

He had invited me, Cronus and Dan to go mvping with his and Euphemia's legits because apparently they were bored. When we'd killed a Maya he started laughing and acting shocked and giddy on ts saying something like "Holy s***. I just got a Maya Card. What are the chances?" He makes the four of us, including Euphemia, roll a dice and gives me the Maya Card saying the number I rolled was what he'd had in mind. I actually believed he got the card legitimately. He's a pretty good voice actor. He almost got Snowy to stay by "crying" on ts. I went off to go do homework, while they were killing Bee and when I came back Cronus showed me the +10 FBH Diab Boots he got from Cookie.

Triper

Flames cleaned, if you've nothing to contribute to the topic, take it to PMs.

JermZ

It's ironic how the accused can only defend himself with a screenshot of a skype conversation that may or may not have happened.

[GM]Serah or whats-her-face is known for massive corruption, and [GM]Cookie is telling the readers to believe what [GM]Serah has to say on Skype?

It's funny asking to trust someone that is already corrupted, isn't it?

While picture paints a thousand words, seems like [GM]Cookie is running out of real/fake screenshots that makes a valid argument while the pictures presented in the topic by those who want to burst the bubble of the accused already did most of the talking.

Web of lies, over the net. /Facepalm

www.infinity-ro.net[Dead]

Danimi

I guess it's time to express my deepest opinions as I haven't let the community know since I left. I couldn't hold back and just watch the drama while eating popcorn because I was one of the historic rebellion. These opinions are only entitled to myself. I will just behalf the other GMs when necessary.

Recently I couldn't resist my curiosity of the aftermath of our resignation, so I checked the forum, and this is one of the searches I found (titled The Fallen Snowy):

Nice going there. So you spilled another set of beans that, still, contain unreasonable and false witnesses. Let me start individually each paragraph.

I didn't hire most of them. Snowy hired them mostly. I hired Snowy. Either way, I wasn't happy with the team altogether. They were too much of friends (where it felt like a club) and it was a little irritating. This isn't a club of friends, it's a team of people working together. Xyrin shouldn't have ever been hired. Not only was he rude and overly judgmental, he was also very controlling of Snowy. By having two managers that are dating, things didn't always fully function as planned. Regarding Dan, Chyle and Cronus... enough said. They were spamming links in-game, on the forums and I find it funny that Chyle and Cronus were "too busy IRL" to GM for the last month and a half. HOWEVER, they find time to tear the server down.

We consider ourselves a family, as we think very alike, and have managerial connections by the hierarchy. It's not a coincidence that the staff approaches so friendly to co-staff because it is a normal and natural occurrence. Even you have friends. Even government employees have friends. So, about Chyle, Cronus, and I. They were not part of the mass forum posting. We didn't even paste links in-game, we were just chilling in main, but then you just banned us like we did something. I'm fine to be banned, yes I deserve it. But do they? No.

I also find it a coincidence that Chyle and Cronus were too busy irl and they had time to defame the server. Well then, what about you. Is it also a coincidence that you are too busy with development but you still find time to do player affairs, chat with them like feeling close, listen to what they beg for gears, items, and zeny, and immediately doing it without notice?

Deviluke was awesome, dedicated and reliable. Seryth and Vanity were more trouble than helpful especially Seryth's oversaturated event prizes and unprofessional disguise espionage in-game. In the last month, all Snowy has done is do headgear rotation. Picking up her position and work isn't a problem for the best Administrators I've ever had, CoolCat and Euphemia. They are truly responsible for the majority of PR work. Snowy is another Inny without the rude behavior to players but she is also a hypocrite because she got on Peach when Peach left the server making a dramatic topic.

You must've understood that Seryth and Vanity were still Event GMs in trial that time. Of course faulty performances are normal for them since they recently transferred to Events Department.

So now you're comparing and contrasting Snowy to "the best Administrators you've ever had"? Look behind the past. Snowy does player relations (recovering items from data loss), staff relations (training and educating subordinate staff, counseling co-staff, head supervisor to subordinate staffs), hosting in-game and forum events, acting as support staff, referrals, player/guild packages, bi-weekly announcements, etc. She deserves to be part of the administration. What about Euphemia? Referrals, player packages, socializing with players...? She does not deserve administration. Don't be mistaken that Snowy and Inny would still be one of the greatest administrators you had, far from Euphemia.

Being compared hurts right? Same as how you treated us like garbage. It hurts me so bad that you terminated Kira, my very first manager. In my first week of GMing, he already feedbacked me words of praise and wisdom. You didn't even care to send me feedbacks unless when Kira did, you did also. I like him until now because the essence of his praise is one of the best things a subordinate GM can get as a sign of respect and appreciation.

Stop talking about these ex-staff. I will continue to lock all topics regarding it. Move on, they're history and that's the best thing that could happen for Divinity.

No more topics, posts or anything about this unless you really want to see me silence you.

This is the statement I am majorly against with. If the government of the American Democratic Republic have internal issues, the people have the right to know. Same as this democratic server. The players have the right to know what is going on within the staff. It's really like you are hiding something from the players. There are reasons why we study History in our academics. We study them because they are the past who made us what the world is present. The past of Divinity is what made Divinity into it's present.

Why are you hiding those issues? You're not a democratic administrator at all. If you really care for the players, why not let them know? It's their right anyways.

I'll have this as my personal message to you, Cookie.
I care so much for Divinity. I care so much for the players to the point that I joined the plot against you and make a rebellion 1) to let the people know the truth of your witchcrafteries and 2) to make you realize of your transgressions so that you will hopefully CHANGE. It's really doubtful in my part if you'd ever change for the better, but I hope God of the celestial bodies will strike you a hammer of change. It was in an unprofessional manner that we rage quit because I couldn't hold back my anger that you still keep on doing the same thing over and over again, but I didn't regret doing it because the greater impact of the drama, the greater the significance of learning your lesson also.

I'd like CoolCat to read this. I'm very sorry from the depths of my heart that I did this. I know you are pretty disappointed to me because of what I did. I truly appreciate the time given to us for our friendship. I wish for you the best of luck on running the server. I also hope that you learned a great lesson from the inter-experiences that happened around. God speed!

Many servers have been shut down because of corruption stuff. I care for Divinity that I don't wanna know it shutting down. However, I won't care about you, Cookie, anymore since what you keep on doing is too mainstream. All I can finally say is, best wishes in running the server with the rest of the administration and staff. It was truly a worthy time of GMing in Divinity and a worthy time of rage quitting.

Regards,

Dan
Your fired Team Leader of Enforcement.

Edit: I don't want you to think that even if I'm underage at 17 like how you belittled me of having the position of Enforcement Management. I made this f*** wall of text.

xwinter

From Snowy to Cookie:
Warning, Wall of Text.
I honestly wasn't going to reply to this thread anymore because it's no point in wasting time, breath, my finger movements but I can't hold it back either.
First off, headgear rotation is MY idea, you should not using any of the ex-staff's stuff without their consent.
QuoteI didn't hire most of them. Snowy hired them mostly. I hired Snowy. Either way, I wasn't happy with the team altogether. They were too much of friends (where it felt like a club) and it was a little irritating. This isn't a club of friends, it's a team of people working together.
Yes, I did hire them. I hired Seryth, Vanity, Ender, Xyrin, Deviluke, (partially) Chyle, and Cronus. Dan, you hired on your own. Chyle and Cronus we did it together. But I noticed that you never actually say "we", as in team, you always say "I" and "Me". You claimed you "needed staff" because you were "doing everything" yourself. Then I went and look for staff. They were great staff too. Not someone who you hired, on the second day, spawned monsters to level up his legit. I don't know about you, but this is a game. You're supposed to have fun, this is a free job. We volunteered. Of course, we talked to each other like we're family. We had fun working with each other. At least we weren't going at each others throats and causing in-staff "drama". Is that what you wanted? Jesus, make up your mind.
QuoteXyrin shouldn't have ever been hired. Not only was he rude and overly judgmental, he was also very controlling of Snowy
Again, you claimed you needed staff so badly. I went through all of the documentation and Inny was the one who made the decision of hiring.
Honestly, I wasn't going to reply at all until I saw this. This completely makes my blood boil.

How. f***. DARE. You. Talk about my relationship as if you know a damn thing? Just because Euphemia friendzoned you so bad and you turned gay, doesn't mean you should take a stab at my relationship. When has Xyrin ever been rude or overly judgemental? And who the f*** gave you a right to butt into my relationship let alone have any words come out of your filthy lying mouth about it? I am on Skype with Xyrin 24/7. Literally. What we do is none of your business, and what I hate most is you don't even know what you're talking about, you're just making up more lies and false accusations.

QuoteBy having two managers that are dating, things didn't always fully function as planned.
I think you're forgetting someone. Gojiro and Deviluke were a couple. They seemed to be working just fine.

QuoteDeviluke was awesome, dedicated and reliable. Seryth and Vanity were more trouble than helpful especially Seryth's oversaturated event prizes and unprofessional disguise espionage in-game.
Seryth made one mistake. You've made several, like giving out illegitimate items. He spawned Angeling, Deviling, and Porings for an invasion event (while it was a stupid idea) that was an error on OUR part for leaving that command there.

QuoteIn the last month, all Snowy has done is do headgear rotation. Picking up her position and work isn't a problem for the best Administrators I've ever had, CoolCat and Euphemia.
Once a see corruption in a server, it completely turns me off to work my hardest to help out.  If someone took all of your hard work and threw it at your face, you would probably stop working for them too. Yes, CoolCat is definitely a great Admin, far more than you will or ever deserve. Euphemia, great girl and you're very sweet, however, I don't think Administration is a right position for you.

QuoteSnowy is another Inny without the rude behavior to players but she is also a hypocrite because she got on Peach when Peach left the server making a dramatic topic.
It's a difference, when you're making topics to cover yourself. Because you tend to twist words and construe them in a sick way to benefit yourself and make you sound like the victim. Everyone continued to ask, what was happening to the staff? So we answered and we all know how you love to delete things. So we might as well post it several times so players can see it. That's not dramatic at all. That's an explanation. Seriously, you need a dictionary.

QuoteI'm glad for the "coup" and the overall decision Snowy made. She showed her true colors.
My true colors are still the same, while yours is still black.

You seriously need to seek some medical attention because you're a delusional and compulsive liar.
I gave you all of my facts, along with proof, and back up. You've given me a screenshot of your cousin, WHOM YOU GAVE YOUR PASSWORD TO, saying that she was sorry that she did all that stuff on your account. Seriously, if you're going to make an argument, make a better one.
By the way, I didn't "solicitate strikes", this isn't Occupy Us - Wall Street. Ffs. I simply said that I'm leaving because I can't take this and whoever wanted to come, they came with me.

Anyway, I'm done saying all I've had to say about this situation. Back to League of Legends, YEAH DIANA!

Peach

Oh, heeeeeell no, Cookie. You do not bring my name into this to try to save your own skin and insult Snowy while you're at it. You already used me once to bash on Inny, so unbelievably childish.

If Snowy was insulted and unhappy with the way that I left the server, and at the same time insulted the administration because, at the time, it seemed to me that everyone was in on Cookie's corruption, that is completely fine with me. I get it. I have reacted in a similar way when my current staff has gotten accused of corruption. It is also a reaction that Cookie seems to have every single time someone calls him out on doing stupid s*** to mess up his own server "OMG GUYS I'M NOT CORRUPT, LOOK HERE'S PHOTOSHOP'D EVIDENCE, LULZ I WIN." Read: except Cookie never acts rationally because he has no moral compass and always thinks he's right.

Honestly, stop throwing Inny under the bus more times than necessary. He was an amazing Admin, albeit not the best with certain players, but I still think he did a good job with staff. I never saw him being rude in TeamSpeak, he was always very approachable when I first started and he was always available. Compared to Cookie, during my time working there, was nowhere to be seen.

Cookie also really can't talk about the hiring process for staff. I find it incredibly ironic that all he would do in TeamSpeak while I saw him was calling AeliciaJean names. Whore, ugly, stupid, b****, etc. And then hired her for Divinity 2.0 and became all buddy-buddy.

Moral of this story: Cookie is two-faced. He's nice to you as long as he has a use for you and throws you under the bus the second you try to confront him when he starts being corrupt all over again. (Then again, it never really stops.)

edit: Also, Snowy is amazing and Divinity is losing out on a fantastic Administrator. Despite what I may have said in the past, I do think that she did her job very well and she was very dedicated during the time that I was a part of the staff. Cookie is just bitter because he doesn't like it when anyone disagrees with him on the tiniest things.