DivinityRO - The last nail in the coffin.

Started by outsideheaven, Aug 03, 2012, 04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motherflippin

I can confirm Cookie giving mass items to WoE guilds. Entire woe sets for core classes, sunnies[1] and rwc gold for entire guild. On multiple teamspeak/vent/raidcall where Cookie often chilled during WoE laughing at the other guilds for sucking. Often with the current "strongest" guild. I think he even recalled people inside the castle at one point.

I have received more then 2 guildpacks via this. All including mass items.

@item mats,gears etc. was no problem if we needed something during/before WoE. He also admitted on the voice chat programs he doesn't care about NDL and such.

I've noticed he's just a douche in general, attends to guildleaders like a trained dog but helping "mere peasants"  was below him.

Boreas

motherflippin

Nop, I don't record vent or take screenies when I get a guild package. I'm pretty sure any recent DivRO player can remember certain guilds joining and all being full gear within 2 days including entire guild full of RWC Gold, sunnies and spirit of umbala.

Triper

Well, without any evidence this is just a game of "You vs the world". Maybe you can describe how hard is to get those items? This is just because a guild can be geared quite fast with the basic needed to WoE in a midrate.

motherflippin

They are the most expensive items in the game / some donate only.

But like I said I dont really take screens of getting gear from leaders or record vent. But anyone who played there recenly knows of a few guilds joining and having
full mats,bg gear, donate gear, long bg grind gear.

And the whole "you vs the world" who would you believe, an owner with a very big record or me who also specifies a few details.

Triper

Well, with some being only donates, a guild could invest a ton of bucks to get a ton of them. With this in mind, if the items or the currency used for that can be traded/sold/etc, it's just a small step to have the basic items needed in some quick days.

BG gear can be done fast if the server have it most of the time on. Dunno how active it's there but some guilds share accounts around their core members since they're playing together for ages and when someone is done with BG gears at his/her char, they just change to friend's char and keep doing it. If they never set a foot there, then that's another story and is fishy.

Also, the server doesn't have a Guild Pack, right? Some server have some that make a guild be like insta ready for action with some quick minutes of farm a couple of days.

And I would believe at you based on his past as many others would do too but nothing is 100% sure without evidence since anyone can use his past to spread bad things about him.

The best I can advice is to see if someone got any proof and ask to send you to post here or tell them to post it here but remember, Cookie/Cawliflower is already at the Hall of Shame so this won't change that much the current situation since it seems that people keep joining the server after reading everything here and there. If they still join the server then nothing is going to stop them from playing there except if the server dies.

The max to do in here, if you want, is adding a quick list with guild/players that have made that[if it's true ofc] so other players can see what they're facing and if they still want to play with them knowing that or want to still being there facing them for the challenge provided.

If no evidence is provided then it's up to people believe on whatever they want. Your story, others story or get into the server and see for their own eyes and make their own judges.

Kensei

Quote from: Triper on Nov 13, 2012, 10:00 PM
BG gear can be done fast if the server have it most of the time on. Dunno how active it's there but some guilds share accounts around their core members since they're playing together for ages and when someone is done with BG gears at his/her char, they just change to friend's char and keep doing it. If they never set a foot there, then that's another story and is fishy.

Forgot the ratio since I quitted, but I think it's not that high that you can gear up fast. Let's say, you'll need one or two weeks fully active to get geared in this server (fastest) and ready to WoE. If there's a guild that's totally new but can gear up and WoE on the following week, I'd say it's fishy, seeing this server also emphasize PvM.

Also, the server doesn't have a Guild Pack, right? Some server have some that make a guild be like insta ready for action with some quick minutes of farm a couple of days.

http://forums.divinityro.com/index.php?/topic/364-guild-package/

They have, but those are far from enough to gear whole guild.

Spoiler

4x Wool + Tidal Combo
1x Diabolus Gear Set [Dark Bascilium [1], Diabolus Armor [1], Diabolus Boots [1], Diabolus Manteau [1], Diabolus Ring [1], Diabolus Robe]
1x Valkyrie Set [Valkyrian Armor [1], Valkyrian Manteau [1], Valkyrian Shoes [1], Valkrie Helm [1], Valkyrian Shield [1]]
4x Proxy
1x Variant Shoes
2x Apple of Archer

Tidal set is basic PvM, AoA is pretty much low tier when you have stuffs like ILC. Consider those two useless on WoE.
1 Diablos Set, Valkyrie Set, Variant, and 2 Proxy can only gear one Creo and one Champ
[close]

Though if you ask me, most ended up becoming free items to start  PvM. I don't see any noteworthy WoE guild here anymore, and people are still trying to fool the GMs on guild package.

If they still join the server then nothing is going to stop them from playing there except if the server dies.

Because it's rank 2 on Mid-Rate and that's all the people cares. They don't give a damn on the staffs. All PvM and social players need is a stable server to play on. Full stop.

Triper

If it goes like that then yeah, I've to agree that something fishy is there but as you said, tons of people, nowadays, just want a stable server to be able to call it home since the average lifetime of a server seems to be like 1 month...