[HALL of SHAME]SERVER OWNERS DONT HIRE THIS DEVELOPER DADDY/ERICK GOMEZ

Started by SeleneOfMystique, Aug 27, 2011, 06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeleneOfMystique

SeleneOfMystique

Quote from: Xantara on Aug 28, 2011, 05:31 AM
That is true and it would be smart to do so.hard for the new services threads though since it'd be difficult to get someone to use their services initially in order to get those reviews (which sucks for me if I plan to lol).

Anyways what bothers me is how Erick builds a rep and then suddenly scams. He just ruined months work of creating his reputation. And it doesn't even seem like he is even a bit remorseful (after reading the eA thread). That's good the rest of those posters agree that erick is a scammer.

Well it is too bad you got scammed like that, SeleneofMystique

he obviously disagreed that its a scam but when i contacted harmony they informed me that its a scam since he's not authorize to resell...Actually may major complains  are basically about unprofessionalism

SeleneOfMystique

rahul is not involved unfortunately Daddy admitted that he only use(edited) the codes of rahul and even added rahul's name on the footnote of my website(rahul wasnt informed about this matter)....wow you can also check it on eathena http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=278527

Neo

Ecstasy

Oh wow, I really wish I could say this in a more politically correct manner but, that website is worth like, 5 dollars rather than 75 :(

Jocasta

Make sure you are not the first one to avail the service. It would be too risky to attend to pay people who do not have any sense of professionalism imbued in them; or rather those people who do not have a good reputation, or rather no reputation at all. Just a research and it's voila.

Though, I agree with Neo that they can change their names anytime and would strike again, no matter what.

Need an Affordable yet Quality GFX For Your Server?
Jocasta GFX Services

yC

Nice bump ..

Well I don't see the person try to come to explain the situation after all these months.  It's late but I'll this to HoS and of course the paid topic he had is gone.

Kensei

Yuzo

I thought about joining Twinkle RO...until I saw this and went :wow:.