Lord Knight Emperium Breaker build

Started by sumit111124, Aug 11, 2010, 04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sumit111124

I have just started playing a LR server, and I made a Lord Knight for breaking Emps, and I found it easy to do so(not solo).
x = random amount
http://ratemyserver.net/mob_db.php?mob_id=1288&small=1&back=1

Here are the Stats 1st,
Str 99 + xx
Agi  1 + xx
Vit 92 + 08(job bonus) gives u a total of 100 vit, stun immune, poison immune, bleeding immune, silence immune, and less duration of curse
Int 20 + xx for SP, My experience says that you will nid sp. or u can sacrifice ur Int and add it agi.
Dex 32 + xx (so that u can hit, have an aspd to 190 if u have agi 1.)
Luk remaining stat points.

Skills,
SWORDSMAN
Sword Mastery             10
2 Hand sword mastery   10
Increase HP regenration 10
Bash                           10
Magnum Break              10
Provoke                        5
Endure                        10
And all quest skills...

LORD KNIGHT
2 hand quicken             10
Parrying                      10
Auto Counter                 5
Bowling Bash                10
Riding                           1
Cavalry Mastery             5
Spear Mastery               5
Aura Blade                    5
Concentration               5
Tension relax                1
Beserk/Frenzy               1
Quest skills also... ^_^

Equips,
+x Feather Beret
Fin Helm/ Slotted Sunnglasses w/ Nightmare card, Sleep Immunity
Iron Cain
+x Silk Robe w/ Marc Card (freeze immunity) / Evil Druid Card (freeze and stone curse immunity, but heal and buffs wont work on you)
+10 Katana w/ 2 Orc skeleton card & 2 desert wolf cards OR 3 Orc skeleton card & 1 Desert wolf card, dmg is same in any combo..
+x Wool Scarf w/ raydric card and a substitue Marse card, so that storm gust from wiz does least damage.
+x TIdal shoes w/ Matyr (10% HP) or Verit Card (+8% HP and SP)
Accessory 1: Ring w/ mantis or Vesper core 2
Accessory 2: Ring w/ Smokie (hide skill), Ring w/ Alligator (5% ranged atk resistance), switch as per situation.

Consumable items which should be carried, amount can be changed depending on the duration on WoE.
Honey +100, if you get dispelled by Professors,
Royal Jelly +100,
Aloe Leaflets +100,
Authoritative Badge +30, if u enter a quagmire or some priest/high priest uses decreases your agility
Beserk Potions +20, same as above
Cursed water +20, so that you weapons element changes to dark which is good against Holy property.

Strategy I:
Use parry and endure, so that you can run down to the emperium faster, get some buffs from priest.
Once you are near the emp, use 2h quicken, aura blade, concentration, parry,cursed water and beserk, and start hitting the emp. If you see a professor nearby, then dont use zerk, cuz if he/she dispells after u hav beserkd you are dead meat. So let some1 kill it 1st.
Dont try to solo, always be with your guild mates. If you see a wizard nearby, get ready to switch to Wool Scarf w/ marse, cuz they will storm gust, and this skill takes a lot of damage.

Strategy II:
Remember how I told to keep sword mastery at lvl 10, and not to invest in any offensive spear skills, well here is the substitute strategy which I recommend the most.
The weapon should be changed now to either a +10 Blade w/ same card combo as Katana, or +7 Saber with 2 orc skeleton card and 1 desert wolf card. In the other hand, you can use a +x Valkyrja's shield with thara frog card or if there are many hunters/sniper, than a substitute to a Horn card.
One requirement is you need a Soul Linker in your guild, so that you get linked which can help you to use one hand quicken skill. If the server provides dual clienting, that make one soul linker for yourself. Just watch out for dispell. Once you get the requirements, you can use this strategy, which is more enchanced than the Katana Strategy because you get chance to equip a shield which gives you more defence.

Final Tip: Have a creator in your guild who can use full chemical protection(FCP) so that stalkers can't strip you.

I would love to see some suggestions.

Thank you for taking your time to read this guide.

Sarin

Old good 2H zerk knight, you'll find dozens of those on any 99/70 server. This one isn't really great.

Few suggestions...drop the int, the max sp increase is minimal, and you'll be overweight with all the stuff so only SP recovery will be from items. Stat imunity from vit is actually 97, those 3 extra points will be just problem with AD. Any extra points are better used in agi, not luk. Balance your STR to multiplies of 10 for ATK bonus-if you use angel/evil wing ears or sunnies with vanberk, two rings of muscle and +9 tidals with firelock soldier, you can get str as far as 130 without bless.

Fors skills, drop the endure to minimum-it is used just for mdef bonus at WoE, the effect itself does not work at WoE. Get spear boomerang, it is great with status pike to poke stuff at range. At bigger WoE, you will eventually spend most of time using shield, to protect yourself from all the stuff that ignores parry, or is simply too risky to rely on parry like Asura.

sumit111124

OMG... my stats are so messed up.. =(
ok, i just want to know which status cards should i use in my pike,

Sarin

Sleep is fun on less populated servers (I guess that is yours too, since zerkers are easy to counter so...), freeze if GRs are around, stun if nothing else comes to mind.

Also, aloe leaflets are better substituted with mastela fruits, or if you have good creator, slim white pots. Grab a few yggberrries too, for emergency. Honeys should be replaced by blue pots. Grab some speed pots too, and fire/wind/earth converters.

datme

LK's are s*** at anything but eh, if you truly do want to use one - This guide is outdated.

Sarin

Don't be so hasty judging them...LKs are easy to gearup, level, and their toughness is great asset on new and low-populated servers.

Mortiik

Outdated and with several errors, LK of this type can be made much better than this.

Quote"You may strategically place your wonderful lips upon my posterior and kiss it repeatedly."

Regret

Update or closing?
Oh, and put in it's for FE WoE.

Artariko

Im a little confused on the skills for swordsman...since LR servers usually only go up to job lvl 50 for 1st job classes >.>
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

Sarin

Yea, it does not add up. 123 skill points used, while max obtainable is 118.

Pulse

Thanks for the build. Yes, the build to break emp works really good :)

nightshade

Nice post . I would rather choose a sinx instead of a lk for breaking stuff . anyday.

Ace

Cool! Tried this one with my LK =))