How to create a private server. . . . .

Started by MWright967, Feb 13, 2008, 10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppy

Thank you so much man, Btw my name is Matt too lol.
Serve under the owl dukes.

Divinity RO

Level 99 Lord Knight - Muppy
Level 96 Whitesmith - Cookies and Cake
Level 68 Crusader    - Zitheras
Level 80 Monk         - Anacondaq

I'm trying to learn to make my own private server.

MWright967

Quote from: muppy on Mar 11, 2008, 11:57 AM
Thank you so much man, Btw my name is Matt too lol.

Lmao. No problemo mate. Glad you enjoyed the guide. /no1

Bandito

when I hit runserver a message said 'mapserv.bat' is not recongnized as an internal or external command/
operable program or batch file

MWright967

Quote from: Bandito on Mar 11, 2008, 10:42 PM
when I hit runserver a message said 'mapserv.bat' is not recongnized as an internal or external command/
operable program or batch file

This is most likely because you did not configure your .conf files correctly. Check them over again.
Posted on: Mar 11, 2008, 04:03 pm
Bump.

dakid1992

QuoteStep 1: Download Rag + Sak from here: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=download_kROLinks . Download the last two files under the ''Ragnarok & Sakray 10-17-2007'' heading.
yeah uhmm everything i download is fine but The sakray at file front says my download cannot be completed....what do i do and when i went to whatismyip.org or my wan ip i also went into my router and looked at the wan ip there and their different....

-EDIT
hey uhmm now when i am done downloading the rag setup it keeps giving me errors and wont let me open it or extract...so i wanted to try something...so i try running the server with out rag setup and sakray ...and then i open the hexed file it minimizes window and says ResourceError : Can't find a file (random letters with like accents on em)\bgi_temp.bmp
is it because i dont have the sakray and rag file?rag file being gay
PS: yes i also clicked runserver

L i g h t w a v e