Charmy-chan

Quote from: asherooi on Feb 23, 2010, 08:47 AM
nice guide mate!
thanks

Too bad we can't get the taming items...; w ; *dies*
I...ATE YOUR SNACKS.

BTW...THAT WAS...DELICIOUS.

Majinken Souga

Taming items are not needed when you have Abracadabra. It may take quite a few times before you can actually catch the monster, but I've done it on a few servers. The problem is feeding them. -_-

Also, there are even more pets that are not on the list, such as Bacsojin. (Yes, Bacsojin is a pet. Her egg has no sprite, so don't expect anything but errors unless you have a null.bmp...) Abracadabra eliminates the need to use taming items, though you should still use them on pets such as Zealotus.

List of pet eggs in case you don't know. Go crazy. :P

Anyways, enough ranting about things. When the server I want to play comes back up, I'm taming a Succubus no matter what.
The only way to save Modern TV: burn it in a pile, then burn the ashes, then compress and burn those ashes, then sprinkle it with holy water, then send the result into a black hole and never see it again.

Charmy-chan

Quote from: Majinken Souga on Feb 24, 2010, 07:29 AM
Taming items are not needed when you have Abracadabra. It may take quite a few times before you can actually catch the monster, but I've done it on a few servers. The problem is feeding them. -_-

Also, there are even more pets that are not on the list, such as Bacsojin. (Yes, Bacsojin is a pet. Her egg has no sprite, so don't expect anything but errors unless you have a null.bmp...) Abracadabra eliminates the need to use taming items, though you should still use them on pets such as Zealotus.

List of pet eggs in case you don't know. Go crazy. :P

Anyways, enough ranting about things. When the server I want to play comes back up, I'm taming a Succubus no matter what.

MY HEROOOOOOOOOO~! *huggleclings* I only caught Chung E in my server thou... OTL  :-[
I...ATE YOUR SNACKS.

Yukino

I love these new pets <3.

I go for the Loli Ruris~
I want an Aliza and Bomb Poring pet -cough-.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Majinken Souga

The only problem is the new pets don't say anything unless you're attacking something, unless you're talking about Chung E.
The only way to save Modern TV: burn it in a pile, then burn the ashes, then compress and burn those ashes, then sprinkle it with holy water, then send the result into a black hole and never see it again.

Charmy-chan

Quote from: Yukino on Feb 25, 2010, 07:09 PM
I love these new pets <3.

I go for the Loli Ruris~
I want an Aliza and Bomb Poring pet -cough-.

I want some Ninetails pet...

((Official not custom )) But mehhh... :P

I wonder... where can we find the taming items?
I...ATE YOUR SNACKS.

Majinken Souga

You can't unless your server sells the tames in a custom shop or something. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they were part of a promotion on jRO. This is why I make a professor on every server I play. :P

Charmy-chan

Quote from: Majinken Souga on Feb 25, 2010, 08:24 PM
The only problem is the new pets don't say anything unless you're attacking something, unless you're talking about Chung E.

I thought customized pets' dialogue can be changed by @pettalk (or something like that)~
Posted on: February 25, 2010, 09:17:56 pm
Quote from: Majinken Souga on Feb 25, 2010, 09:12 PM
You can't unless your server sells the tames in a custom shop or something. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they were part of a promotion on jRO. This is why I make a professor on every server I play. :P

Oh, i see now. Thanks. LOL~ i also make Professors in every server i play~  /heh
I...ATE YOUR SNACKS.

Yukino

For the customized pets' dialogue, you have to edit the pettalktable in your grf which isn't too hard to edit. However, even without editing it, my pets still talk (but as a poporing or some other old pet messages).
Yeah, for the new taming items, you have to script them or find the scripts on Eathena. They have *some* working pet scripts there though there are still a few errors with some new pets. They have some MvP pets and such included.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Charmy-chan

Quote from: Yukino on Feb 25, 2010, 11:06 PM
For the customized pets' dialogue, you have to edit the pettalktable in your grf which isn't too hard to edit. However, even without editing it, my pets still talk (but as a poporing or some other old pet messages).
Yeah, for the new taming items, you have to script them or find the scripts on Eathena. They have *some* working pet scripts there though there are still a few errors with some new pets. They have some MvP pets and such included.

Ohhh...i see... /ok
I...ATE YOUR SNACKS.

profluj

http://saiphro.com/

I play on SaiphRO and I love it. Go to the website and check it out!

voensky

it's so hard catch pet with abracadabra...

swt...

Evenescent

Leaf Cat seems cute. :3 Looking forward to the pet update.

Zereges

Can someone sand me sprite file(s) for Fire Imp pet with its equipment? I am getting gravity error, whenever I equip it.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange