Creative Editing: Simplified Effects (Wiz)

Started by bleu, Jul 08, 2009, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamedawg

internal guard says it detected illegal file ...date\texture\effect\.. what can i do so i still get the simplified effects without internal guard blocking it.

exii

Internal Guard is a s*** protection. Easy to bypass and it blocks really everything if not. Getting some different cast circles? FORGET IT! COULD BE A CHEAT DJASKLDJASLJ
The moron who developed didn't play ragnarok for a single time.

So if you don't know how to bypass I wouldn't play a server with internal guard except the admin made some costumizations on it like on playro.
exii - leader of the nonsense army

finest low quality gw2 streams: http://www.twitch.tv/exii_against_the_world

gamedawg

i am playing playro. but internal guard blocks me from using this scripts.

please help me bypass internal guard

exii

This happen when you try to put it in a data folder. Work with grfs.
And this has nothing to do with scripts. Learn2differ.
exii - leader of the nonsense army

finest low quality gw2 streams: http://www.twitch.tv/exii_against_the_world

bgmu

sir,im new here and i was wondering how to remove the shake effect of the specific skill ex. Acid Demonstration without changing it's normal effect just the screen shake?

i just like your simplified effects on LOV SG and MS...
though i want the normal effects of LOV and MS to be normal but with no screen shake.
is it possible?
and is it teachable?

Wyvern

You could remove all shaking via a client hex edit, or a few by editing certain files in the data folder (at least for Heaven Drive's shake and maybe Hammer Fall), but I can't remember what files are needed for that. I would not recommend doing any of these if the server doesn't permit it, however (I assume they would have protection against that if they didn't allow).

bgmu

I don't think that the topic starter used a hex editing thingy...
I already have strviewer and i was trying my best to edit something bout it...
I just need some advice or even a finished product of no shake screen effect of
Heaven's Drive, Fury/Critical Explosion, Acid Demonstration?

Triper

Note - To someone that knows that made it. There is no need to double post the same thing with just some hours of delay. If you're doing that, something is wrong with you, being an attention whore won't get you far, just make people ignore you.

@bgmu: the shake is either done by hex edit or by editing the act files of the animations, if you don't know nothing about that, don't touch them, you will get errors, a lot of them.

bgmu

all I wanted was to remove the shaking effect of acid demonstration,heavens drive and critical explosion/fury...
since I got the simplified LOV and MS...
can you teach me how sir?

Triper

I don't edit acts, it's not my style but you can find them if you google them or search the usual *athena wikis, I'm sure that they have something there that can help you with it.

bgmu

Thank you sir... I will try and search somethings bout acts....

bgmu

awts! I can't make the no screen shake of acid demonstration and fury to be remove by editing the skill...
/sob

anyone please help...

famousinfamous

I want to edit Deluge, Volcano and Violent Gale.

What file do I look for? Please help. :)

famousinfamous