Creative Editing: Most Valuable Player (MVP)

Started by bleu, Mar 31, 2009, 02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bleu

Quote from: 11768 on Oct 09, 2009, 06:35 AM
@bleu

Ok, I will try that again.

Btw, is it possible to create a guide on how to completely remove character level 99 aura and the bubbles around the character. For 2nd job and trans.
I tried copy ur "I can see it clearly now" invisible .tga and .bmp to replace the aura but it just doesn't work.

Why don't u just turn off aura by typing /aura?

Yeah, but the bubble couldn't be turned off.

bleu

Quote from: 11768 on Oct 09, 2009, 11:38 PM
Yeah, but the bubble couldn't be turned off.

There are two versions of Bubble effects at base lvl99. One is controlled by freezing_circle.bmp and the other is controlled by whitelight.tga. What's the difference? freezing_circle.bmp are bubble effects for Non-Transcendent classes like Alchemist, Priest, Super Novice, Ninja, Gunslingers etc... while whitelight.tga is for Rebirth/Transcendent classes like High Priest, High Merchant, Scholar, etc.. Exception to the rule; the bubble effect for Takewon boy/girl, Soul Linker, Star Gladiators and Baby classes are controlled by whitelight.tga.

Just make sure freezing_circle.bmp and whitelight.tga are blank or "hot pink" (Red: 255 Green: 0 Blue: 255). You can download the modified files from here and place them in the following directory C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\data\texture\effect.

To remove the Aura just type /aura. It's also worth noting that you can switch off effects by typing /effect. Not only will it remove the effects of Aura and Bubbles but also every other effects in game.

Lampz

Question if my client.exe doenst read the data foldeR?

because my hex code is outdated..

can i just compile it back Insde the .grf?

Hunt

tsikk

scrollLock

Shiryu

I believe many people will like this and most of them are guild breakers.

aeRO Old-School {Everyone is equal | No donation | No Customs} | 99/70 | aeRO Mayaan { 255/80 } aeRO Turbo { 999/80 }
aeRO Gaming Network Main SiteaeRO GunZ Main Site

ted12345

Hi bleu,

I am having some problems changing the sprites, I am currently playing on LuminaRO and I have done everything as you said, but the sprites are not changing, I will post some screen shots for you to see.

I don't know what I am doing wrong, I tried to change Stalactic_Golems into zombies, so I copied the two stalactic_golem files into the folder shown above and changed the names into zombie. But when I log on and go find the stals, nothing changed, I also went to a zombie but still the zombie is the same meaning I didn't accidentally reverse it.

I don't know what is wrong, could you help me? If you need additional info please feel free to ask, thank you.

Zereges

Quote from: ted12345 on May 07, 2010, 09:02 PM
Late but still, maybe your server doesn't support data folder and you should add edited files in their grf (luminaro.grf/lumina.grf or something like that) or if your server is renewal, you can add new line (at start) to data.ini (maybe customized to lumi.ini or something like that) contains "0=yourgrf.grf" followed by 1=..., 2=... so it will look like this:

[Data]
0=yourgrf.grf
1=lumina.grf
x=data.grf
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

butterball28

Hey! is it possible to edit the "invisible" effect of assassin cross? or other jobs? =)) i can't find the sprite for  players who do invisible skills

Zereges

Yes, its impossible w/ grf edit :)
No hacking :)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

butterball28

Quote from: Nekac1 on Nov 02, 2010, 01:21 PM
Yes, its impossible w/ grf edit :)
No hacking :)

is it meant for my message? xD

but it is possible right? but not with grf edit? but considered as hacking?

Zereges

As I said, its impossible w/ grf edit. You can hex client and it will be considered as hacking

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Sil

Alright.

-There is no guiding .ini to fix the .grf order
-I put the spr and act in the right folder, inside the data\sprite\¸ó½ºÅÍ
-I put the spr and act in the right folder in every .grf.

I did this before and it worked, but on this server it doesn't. What could there be?