Creative Editing: Most Valuable Player (MVP)

Started by bleu, Mar 31, 2009, 02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guligolz

Quote from: Nekac1 on Oct 19, 2011, 01:08 AM
Changing sprite of emperium is much more difficult than the others. Emperium is not spr+act but its some kind of 3D model (gr2) so editing this will require more experience.
Its located in

\data\model\3dmob\

I cant Find the the Folders your saying Nekac I wanna change the EMPerium ./sob

Zereges

Open (s)data.grf in grf editor and that folder should be there. But as I said, ist 3D model so model edit wont change anything, because of some s*** which I am not able to explain in english.  It changes only view of it but "clicking" place remain the same small even if you change it into something bigger.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

guligolz

Quote from: Nekac1 on Nov 18, 2011, 01:00 AM
Open (s)data.grf in grf editor and that folder should be there. But as I said, ist 3D model so model edit wont change anything, because of some s*** which I am not able to explain in english.  It changes only view of it but "clicking" place remain the same small even if you change it into something bigger.
Really..? How Can I change that..? its ok if its the same size all I want is to change it to any mob and its color..

Zereges

3D mobs in ragnarok (emperium and sword/bow guardians) are defined little bit differently. If you want to attack sword guardian you must put mouse on its feet, because there is place where it is defined. Its small square at the bottom of the model regardless of its size. So if you change emperium into sword guardian (copy original sword and rename it to emperium's name) emperium would look like sword guardian but if there were many people on emperium, you will never be able to attack it by klicking on head of the guardian. You can make new 3D models by using some 3D editing software (I dont know a lot - maybe 3DMax would work).

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

guligolz

Quote from: Nekac1 on Nov 20, 2011, 04:59 AM
3D mobs in ragnarok (emperium and sword/bow guardians) are defined little bit differently. If you want to attack sword guardian you must put mouse on its feet, because there is place where it is defined. Its small square at the bottom of the model regardless of its size. So if you change emperium into sword guardian (copy original sword and rename it to emperium's name) emperium would look like sword guardian but if there were many people on emperium, you will never be able to attack it by klicking on head of the guardian. You can make new 3D models by using some 3D editing software (I dont know a lot - maybe 3DMax would work).
I cant Find the GRF. Editor in my RO Folder where is that..?

NeverMiss

I was looking for the sprite of the grave that mvp leaves after death, can it be replaced as the emperium? i dindt find the file, does any one knows the name?
I talked to my GM, in my private server from my city, he just dont care what i do in the client side...

Zereges

Quote from: guligolz on Nov 20, 2011, 07:21 PM
I cant Find the GRF. Editor in my RO Folder where is that..?
You have to download GRF editor (from RMS main page, download section) and then open (s)data.grf in Ragnarok base folder.

Quote from: NeverMiss on Nov 20, 2011, 11:21 PM
I was looking for the sprite of the grave that mvp leaves after death, can it be replaced as the emperium? i dindt find the file, does any one knows the name?
I talked to my GM, in my private server from my city, he just dont care what i do in the client side...
Well, MVP leaves some grave when it dies? Could you post a screenshot and maybe I remember what is that.

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

NeverMiss

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/214/gravec.jpg/
Here it is!
when you click, it shows when the mvp died, and who killed him.

NeverMiss

dalinker

Question, which grf will i use? rdata.grf? data.grf? or privateserver.grf?

Zereges

Quote from: NeverMiss on Nov 21, 2011, 08:39 AM
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/214/gravec.jpg/
Here it is!
when you click, it shows when the mvp died, and who killed him.
Well, I have never seen that, I cannot help you with this, sorry :(

Quote from: dalinker on Dec 24, 2011, 02:18 PM
Question, which grf will i use? rdata.grf? data.grf? or privateserver.grf?
What do you mean? Which grf you shoul edit or?
There is most of effects located inside data.grf. Renewal effects are in rdata.grf and private server "options" are in privateserver.grf. So you extract basic grf from (r)data.grf, edit it and put it back into privateserver.grf

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

caleb135

ehh admin replied to my post twice then delete it?? it's related to the topic.. just that i'm asking 2 questions at the same time...
or just bug that i cant see my own post >.>

Triper

Nobody deleted nothing, it was moved to the appropriated section.

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/guides/can%27t-do-edits-on-grf/

Also, I'm not an admin, I'm just a mod.

caleb135

oh thx..when i said admin i meant mod >.> ops

BringerxD

mod Triper i want to edit the
lhz_dun03 MVP Monster There but i find it can you help me Thx