Champion guide.

Started by Relics, Mar 06, 2008, 01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relics

Ehh I would update but I've really put this guide on halt..

Alot of things, especially in the equip/suggested build section should be changed mainly because gravity keeps releasing new stuff.

Omi

Which valkyrie is that? Because iRO valkyrie has no 99 champions :(

fluidin

most likely pRO Valkyrie.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

LemonCrosswalk

Just put in a note in the equipment section for noobs (or anal people) saying *insert date* was the last time this was updated, and better items may have been added to the game since then.

Relics

Quote from: LemonCrosswalk on Mar 13, 2009, 05:47 PM
Just put in a note in the equipment section for noobs (or anal people) saying *insert date* was the last time this was updated, and better items may have been added to the game since then.

I tried just now but the guide is 25426 Characters, exceeding the maximum of 20000 allowed. ):

Doesn't allow me to edit unless i remove 5426+ characters..

oh well, I just hope people read the posts in the thread..

you can put it up here, it should have enough room =3
>>Clickie<<

StarCrux

Wow... nice guide.. you must be pro! =D!! Great Job!

TheOne1

Quote from: Relics on Mar 06, 2008, 01:00 PM
The knock back effect of Palm Push strike can only be negated by the RSX card and War of Emperium arenas.

Awesome guide, just a small correction; apart from an RSX card a Strong shield can also be used to nullify the knockback effect (and if you're a priest/mage it pretty much renders them useless)

Relics

Thanks

The guide was made before episode 12, strong shield wasn't implemented yet ;p

Exosferatu

mlukers

A very complete guide, all things considered. Kudos

RxRO, no custom junk, 45/45/25, pk server. Simply the right kind of medicine

ByteBanditin

I miss the  Lunakaligo   [3]  cuz the lvl 3 weapon with cards at +8 is much better than a Chain or a Mace.
Even so the Mace is worth at 140 strengh.

And I know, maybe the "update" or else is not implemented on his server but at least it is one of the best weapons :P.

And the last words, your guide is nice, a bit old but nice.

blast

Complete and good guide.nice job

Narugami

Nice guide.. LOL at the links XD

Perth

PvP/WoE: battleground mace > all.
imo diablo ring > orleans glove.