Champion guide.

Started by Relics, Mar 06, 2008, 01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relics

This guide is about 1 year and a half old... obviously the content is outdated.

Lokeal

c:

asherooi

nice guide mate!! cool videos!!

tsikk

ShineRO

this guide is pretty extensive. And very diverse too. Keep writing.

smile12

I'm currently smile ro active player~ Max base level 254 job 120 max status each 200
i hope can take this chance to ask about "How to deal 999k damage to MVP"
I knw some people will suggest by using 4 abysmal knight card.
Yes, this can deal 999k to normal mvp like TG,Orc hero,Orc Lord or others but it cant deal 999k damage to those mvp that created by that server GM such as Skol , sacastic demonia ~
Some will say of course~ because those mvp special created by GM, so it cant deal 999k damage againts it but i saw some player can deal 999k againts those special mvp~
i hope some experience ro player can suggest about it~ how to deal 999k perfect damage to all mvp include special mvp created by GM~
i ask the player who i saw in that game about" how he can do that"
the player said cannot teach but he giv me some tips about his attack 1300+50 and my champion atack just 1100+50
and one more player that deal 999k to special mvp tht created by gm saying his str 200+120 and my champion just 200+88
how these two player can added their atack or str such high?
i tried to use zipper bear card on my weapon and yeah~ atack can make 1400+50 more higher but when i try to kill those mvp created by gm. the damage was low, was somethings about 500k only.
i really dun knw how they can make it~ please if you know, share about it =)

Orange

Quote from: smile12 on May 10, 2010, 04:58 AM
I'm currently smile ro active player~ Max base level 254 job 120 max status each 200
Yes, this can deal 999k to normal mvp like TG,Orc hero,Orc Lord or others but it cant deal 999k damage to those mvp that created by that server GM such as Skol , sacastic demonia ~
Some will say of course~ because those mvp special created by GM, so it cant deal 999k damage againts it but i saw some player can deal 999k againts those special mvp~
i hope some experience ro player can suggest about it~ how to deal 999k perfect damage to all mvp include special mvp created by GM~
the player said cannot teach but he giv me some tips about his attack 1300+50 and my champion atack just 1100+50
and one more player that deal 999k to special mvp tht created by gm saying his str 200+120 and my champion just 200+88
i tried to use zipper bear card on my weapon and yeah~ atack can make 1400+50 more higher but when i try to kill those mvp created by gm. the damage was low, was somethings about 500k only.

ugh seriously ask your server...

probably tanee/gloom card
:3

smile12

Quote from: Orange on May 10, 2010, 05:26 AM
Quote from: smile12 on May 10, 2010, 04:58 AM

ugh seriously ask your server...

probably tanee/gloom card

Emm~i don think so~ because if they re wearing tanee, their hp will be decrease. and they told me their hp is about 130k and my champion hp 140k~ if they wearing tanee card, their hp wont be that longer~ thanks anyway

LemonCrosswalk

~~~~~~~~~~~Then~ it~ may~ be~ a~ server~ custom~ donation~ item~~~~~~

Final

Quote from: LemonCrosswalk on May 10, 2010, 03:16 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~Then~ it~ may~ be~ a~ server~ custom~ donation~ item~~~~~~
+1, Pro Skills Lemon, Pro Skills~

Ah, fun times on RMS~ http://www.paste-it.net/private/u6c168b/   (Added more~)
-- Signature too big again.  You were notified previously on the same issue.

- So? Stop b****.

ore0s

It's weird, but on these type of servers the difference in Asura damage doesn't fluctuate as much when switching from Lady Tanee to Sohee or vice versa.  If you really wanted the HP then stick to Sohee otherwise go for the Tanee.

Though it's weak on 99/70s when comparing to a +9 Lich wand, on these type of servers, you should definitely get a Mace[4] with 3 AK and the Seal Combo cards.

~Minstrel~

My Champ combo consist of Asura build which was Morph Combo,Sunnies with Incubus,an armor with succubus +6, trible liberational chain, Variant shoes and a buckler. Note sometimes I didn't used the buckler I went for stone buckler+7 with thara and for stats I really don't remember much but it was somewhere between 90+str 60int+ and 90+dex or was 70+int don't know I forgot was like about 3 years ago.Like Relic said Gravity changes over the year so yeah I'm playing again and for my opinion the chain can now be exchange for a Lunakaligo [3] which has 26+ more atk than the chain[3] that makes it 110atk try getting it +7 if you can with the abysmals also I'm gonna try to get rid of the morph combo again for now I'm gonna try to see if there's another asura build out there that doesn't require the morph combo and can still manage to pwn mvps harder.Anyways here's a pic of my champ

As you can see as an armor I'm using a formal suit with succubus you can still get a valk armor and get the 50%res to silence which in a way is better than the formal suit and also about the buckler and stone buckler you can used them for the def but I recommend you use a valk shield for the mdef+5 and the 20% res to fire, shadow, and undead with this there's a 125k-140 asura on any mvp.Overall this is a quite an effective way for an asura champ build I admire Relic's build to pvping, one day I'm gonna change stats,skills etc to pvp with my champ its been a long time since I've used a pvp champ.Hope this will help people on an asura build for a foundation of great Asura champs, also don't forget what Relic said Gravity changes constantly so keep your head up for new gears I know I will;)

NOTE:This build was use in a 11x11x11x server :P

fluidin

If you guys want a really updated eq build,

+9 Carat Dress Hat/ +9 Carat something
Fatasm Sunglasses/ Robo Eyes

Porcellio Diab Robe
+7 Lunakaligo  / +9 LBW, AK cards
Alice Valk Shield
Aliot Proxy Skin Fragment / Morph Shawl
Variant Shoes

Phen Diab Ring
Mantis Diab Ring
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Lunalia

very nice guide, respect for work :)

maccc

Thanks for this guide  :D