Who's the best MVP?

Started by gcbancod, Aug 19, 2009, 08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gcbancod

Which class is best MVP using normal attacks (except for mage and priest classes)
Normal attacks means no offensive skills such as sonic blows or cart termination...

Supportive skills are applicable..

Is it Whitesmith? or SinX?

;D

Orange

Firstly not using skills to MvP is stupid.

I'd say sniper, Maybe sinx.
:3

gcbancod

Hahaha yea, it's stupid but I'm too lazy to hit my keyboards.. :D

devilsnevercry

Snipers would be the best, ranged so you dont have to get too close. Less you want to count warmth as a supportive skill. Then the right party Star Glads can be decent on a decent amount of MvPs
Quote from: CuTeBoi on Sep 04, 2009, 02:24 PM
  Will the donors complain? maybe, but they aren't what run my network, I run it, and so does my blood and sweat.

Orange

Well warmth would be f1 > left click

So yeah, A SG can do good to. My last 255 the best MvP'ers were SG's, It had an MvP arena and a SG could just summon anything and go warmth it, Start walking up to NPC and it be half dead by time he gets back to summon another.

Also, Warmth won't trigger reflection from GTB and detale. >:3
:3

Jaded Honor

Star glad`s only work on 3 maps, I alwayys found that limiting.

As for class, If you have the zeny to spare, AD will kill anything, eventually.
And is skills are banned?  Sniper.

devilsnevercry

They only work on 3 maps but you can always reset the maps. Might take some time but still.
  Will the donors complain? maybe, but they aren't what run my network, I run it, and so does my blood and sweat.

fluidin

AD, then Sniper for everything ghost. MVP champions with godly eqs not counted (those that do 500k+ Asuras)

SG for 3 maps.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

devilsnevercry

Thought he said no offensive skills? So yeah best comes to Sniper and Star Glad(you can reset its map on any server one of the hidden Star glad skills)

Poki

Out of the two you suggested gcbancod, I'd say SinX.  More DPS if made correctly.

fluidin

I assume we're talking about 255's again? Because it's seriously not feasible to ctrl click most MVP in 99/70s.
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

mahawirasd

well if you're that lazy, it is possible to ctrl-click in a 99/70. I play in one, it's a low rate and my wife plays an LK and she also has a hunter. Oft times i use her chars to hunt MVPs (i have a monk, but when i get lazy i use the LK... zerk pot, 2h quicken, aura blade, parrying, concentration, zerk, click...)...

Hunters can ctrl-click but you gotta watch out for lag spikes and well just click to move back, click on enemy, repeat...

By zerking, LKs with proper equips can easily beat GTB, Maya, Tao, Phree, Eddga, Moonlight Flower. I would like to say Garm and Windstorm but their SG spam may create complications (damned if you wear marc or ED coz the SG throws you around, damned if you don't)...

oh, and you won't need to spam pots, just watch your health bar and step back if the MVP still has a moderate amount of HP while they have hit your LK with mammo or spiral then log out, log in, get some SP, repeat...

-w-

fluidin

Not really effective, ya. Especially when some of those MVPs can be done in 2-3 ADs :/

But I get it, you can ctrl-click MVPs in 99/70s. Just.. not.... effective.

mahawirasd

really depends on what you mean by "effective"... an AD bomb may cost quite a bit of money, while an LK only needs to sit for a bit to get the SP required to zerk...

-w-

Sayl

Quote from: devilsnevercry on Aug 19, 2009, 10:20 AM
Snipers would be the best, ranged so you dont have to get too close.

Amen to that, Snipers would definitely be best.
www.avalanchero.r8.org
Avalanche RO 10x/10x/10x
Join now!