Who's the best MVP?

Started by gcbancod, Aug 19, 2009, 08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omi

I said use cards to enhance their damage, meaning zippers.

Sarin

You posted:
Quote from: Omi on Sep 15, 2009, 05:43 PM
WS can attack all MvPs and still deal off 20k ~ 40k lexed, and thats without the proper elements to boot.   They get to use cards against MvPs to enhance their damage ( quad liberation rod anyone? no? :( )

The way it is understand: they can use cards to enhance damage specifically against MvPs, specifically this meaning is enhanced by that quad liberation rod. You can't really talk bout zippers-it's jsut the same as matk bonus from rods.

fluidin

sigh.

firstly, dps is already a very vague term. the context can vary from game to game.

while meta's first statement can be right in rather limited situations (yes, pvm, not mvp), i might even go so far as to say that 95% of the time WS'es do more DPS in both mvp and pvm scenarios. its a standard 20k+ per hscr, and 190 aspd= 5 hits per second. pvp can be an exception, depending on gear.

omi might be a **** at times, however he is usually right. also, its the intarwebz. insults are common, even if undeserved. give and take, ya. i really respect your attitude on playing ro, but i'll hate to see a number-crunching elitist get a hold of you.

@omi, u forgot squirrel. that guy has almost singlehandedly taken down most mvps on his hwiz.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Omi

Quotesquirrel

With off screen support :)

Quotenumber-crunching elitist get a hold of you

theres a difference between elitist and someone who knows how to play.  If I wanted to be an elitist, I'd just post down the MATK + MvP mdef + natural reductions from bolts and compare it to a single attack from CT.

fluidin

yeah, that's why i told meta i'll hate to see him/her get into an argument with one. wouldn't turn out pretty.

and ya, squirrel has off-screen support, but still. gotta admit he's pretty impressive.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.