Who's the best MVP?

Started by gcbancod, Aug 19, 2009, 08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarin

on most MvPs yes, but there are some really fast, or with defender or pneuma that makes sniper useless.

Uzam

well if you have any card you want, I'd have to say an assassin cross with EDP and 8 abysmal knight cards. Snipers are good, but the MVPs have minions that kill the sniper easily
[color=#FF8C00]Top 3 Town BGMs[/color] -[color=#DDA0DD] Theme of Al De Baran, Izlude and Geffen [/color]
[color=#FF0000]Top 3 RO BGMs[/color] - [color=#FF00FF]One Step Closer(@go 15's BGM), Yetit Petit (ice dungeon BGM), Rose of Sharon (Veins field 3 BGM)[/color]
[color=#9932CC]TOP 4 GMs[/color] - [color=#FF0000]GM Meep, tearbleu, GM Amemeep, GM Castiel[/color] - [color=#FFC0CB]Honorable Mention - GM Fite, GM BlueDrops, GM Fite, GM Nicholas[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Top 3 Hardest MVPs[/color]- [color=#FFC0CB]Naght Seiger, Entweihen Crothen, Satan Morroc[/color]
[color=#98FB98]Top 3 buffs[/color]- [color=#4B0082]Assumptio, gloria, aspersio[/color]
[color=#00BFFF]Top 3 NBA Teams[/color]- [color=#0000FF]Cleveland Cavaliers, Lakers, Denver Nuggets
[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Me and Squishy love tearbleu/GM Meep/GM BlueDrops![/color]
[color=#FF0000]Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Champions '10~[/color]
http://www.rebirthro.com/images/rebirth-banner.gif

Relics

8 abysmal cards.. that's bad..

besides, it depends on what MvP you're trying to kill, in some cases sniper wins.. and at other times sinx will fare better.

NeakKrama

Snipers if they can get to 190 aspd w/ just Awake pots so they can lock the MVP. Or have an Atroce Card equipped to lock it now and then.

LK is second, since they can zerk, guard, and get 100k HP with the right stuff.

crysiscore3

Snipers are the best on low rates, though you couldn't solo with them(I can't, anyway). Without rates, or party info, I really can't comment.
Thinking of making your own RO PServer?
Read this first.

zect

depends on your build and equip I think WS and sinx are even

Omi

Champion / Whitesmith from personal experience.   Champion has highest burst damage when given right equipment and whitesmith has the highest DPS and is effective against every MVP.

[Zero]

For Amon Ra or other high vit low agi MvPs, using a Double Dagger (ice pick + a good mvp dagger) and some buffs + edp works pretty good.
But for everything else I would say a sniper would be a lot easier using a double bound (if you don't want to use skills).

Radprofile

Depend of the MVP, for some of them it's better a sniper, and because the high defense of some others, (like the Atroce that use defending aura) it's better a SinX using EDP.

Omi

Quote from: Radprofile on Sep 11, 2009, 03:17 PM
Depend of the MVP, for some of them it's better a sniper, and because the high defense of some others, (like the Atroce that use defending aura) it's better a SinX using EDP.

only on high rates with insane stat caps.

on official servers, no.

Lost~Dreams

I use a WS: on High Rates
Champ on Mid rates
Sniper/Clown On low rates

[color=green]Your/You're.

I did ask to keep this thread clean and mature.., don't go there by bypassing the filter + calling people names.

456450456884649856 day warn Ps. I love you Lost~Dreams -Relics[/color]

Xarale

From a Mid/Low rate with 99/70 max level point of view, I'd have to say Champ.  There's not many skills that can compete against the raw power of Asura, especially if the champ is well geared, or/and with a priest for lex.

I personally prefer using a Sniper though.  They have the advantage of being ranged, along with the ability to use elemental arrows which rock against MvPs with an elemental weakness.  They're pretty close behind Champs in terms of being one of the best MvP classes.  Their major downside though is that various MvPs use Pneuma.

Never tried using a SinX to MvP, aside a cheap soul destroyer build, so I can't really comment on how well they do.

Metafalica

Well. I know I vote for Creator, even if it is breaking rules. Creators4L. ;o

Lost~Dreams

Creators are no fun lol, But i suppose if your hunting alone a creator would be your best bet, But I still like WS better than a Creator

[color=green]Your/You're.

I did ask to keep this thread clean and mature.., don't go there by bypassing the filter + calling people names.

456450456884649856 day warn Ps. I love you Lost~Dreams -Relics[/color]

DeadOwnz

Lte sgo down the list shall we
1. Creator
2. Champ
3. Whitesmith
4. Sniper
5. Assassin Cross?
Pre-RO