High Wizard / Warlock
Professor / Sorcerer
Creator / Genetic
Gunslinger
Ninja
Novice / Super Novice

Silvie

Quote from: Gizmo on Dec 17, 2008, 02:03 PM
Oh yes. Priests are my second favorite! Usually in any kind of game, I prefer to play the healer or the theif type, but I fell in love with Alchemist when I started playing RO. And then Creator came out, and Homonculus ...

Seriously though, the priest sprites are win. Although I'm not too keen on how the male Priests sit. Haha.

Female Archbishop sprites are <3 too. :D

And yeah, sitting male priests. They remind me of how male merchants sit. >:

Cielte

Stalkers = <3, Baby Rogues = <33
And I like how male Priests sit. =x

Silvie

To me, the way male priests sit down make me feel... kind of... uncomfy. I can't sit that way for extended periods of time (and me afking a lot in Prontera does not help  :D)

Traflia

lol i love clown's  ;D ;D ;D

their awesome, best class in my opinion.

(and as for how they sit, its pretty much how i sit when i hav to sit on the ground, comfy)

im working on a "all-rounder" clown guide atm

Eliphytas

Mine favorite class is Whitesmith.

There are serveral reasons for playing whitesmith.

PvP-
In times where everyone plays SinX and just sucks with it because its too overrated many people just like the way that they can cloak and EDP and so will survive and deal big damage...
Well SinX is no problem for a good whitesmith also lord knight, hunter, wiz and all the other "good" PvP classes will lose against a good whitesmith. The only real problem m8 be a Asuramonk but c'mon its no big deal too get killed by an asura monk...
As a whitesmith you simply one hit every class. Its a funny way to play because not many guys know the true power of an whitesmith.

PvE-
Well, in PvE the Whitesmith is not that "good" he cant act in a full nameless group just buff his skills, thats waht everyone thinks but a whitesmith can easely kill banshees with an high aspd they are no problem even without wasting zeny. Imho whitesmith is the best solo lvl class because you just one hit every mob with the right weapon and you can farm extreme good money, for example Cart Termination +  Ice Pick in Geffenia its about 8~mil Zeny per Hour - 1~mil Cart Termination cost that makes 7mil!

I just <3 Whitesmiths
*And they look hawt!*

Neki

I just love High priest, considering im a lazy players, sitting in town and buffing people suits my gameplay, and HP are seriously easy to level, so overall, they are one of the best lazy people class =D

Sarin

Assassin Cross, Lord knight.

Why? I prefer playing classes that aren't dependant so much bound by tactics, like Clown, HW.... At WoE, I like hunting alone for small groups of enemies. And while a lot of people play these classes, only few know how to fully utilize their potential.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

I know I voted for LK "earlier"(I wonder when it was?) but it's time to make a final choice.

Agi/combo Monk.

Most universal class imaginable - you can ctrl-click with Trifecta/Quad, kill hard mobs with OC, pull aggro with Holy Light, even mob with Ex Palm if you want. All that and you can buff and heal yourself(And, more importantly, other people). AND you get Ruwach and Tele, two skills almost all other classes will need acc for.

CookieEater

I like combo Monks, but I always fail at triggering Quadruple Blow without mashing the hotkey 25/7.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

DJ Kat

Super Novice!

...It's the only class I seriously play, but when I'm a  novice, I truly hate every aspect of the game.

I can't stand perma-novices! Truly hate 'em. Anything they can do, I can do better. >:\

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: CookieEater on Jan 12, 2009, 02:37 PM
I like combo Monks, but I always fail at triggering Quadruple Blow without mashing the hotkey 25/7.

Haha me too. I can chain the rest just fine though.

Head Monocle of DOOM

High Priest's and Root/Ashura Monks are more my bag.
Proof or it didn't happen.
All server reviews are based on a reviewers experience.
This is how negative server reviews work.
Eddy, carrots are good for your eyes, can it dial a phone.

Smuggles

I love professors, always played either LK or sinx but recently I've decided to give magic a try.

I love it.

vividcolors

When I first played RO, I looooved sinx. Then, after a break of a couple years, I came back and fell inlove with creators' AD.
And today, I adore snipers. <3

iThor

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."