Whitesmith / Mechanic
High Wizard / Warlock
Professor / Sorcerer
Creator / Genetic
Gunslinger
Ninja
Novice / Super Novice

Aris

i don't see the attraction with champs on hrs other than asura but that's easily nulled with the rates for ghostring card... same with creators :(. snipers ftw.

Advent

Any decently experienced Champion would know that Asura is one of many ways to take out your opponent. Tactic along with a creative mind is useful when using them for  PvP/MvP, and they are extremely effective for both when used correctly. Many make the mistake of just using them as an Asura machine, but that really takes all the fun out of the class. Sure, it gets the job done in most cases (With a proper build their reduction shouldn't matter unless they're a frenzied LK with an Ahura Mazdah on). Throw Spirit Sphere and Occult Impaction are two very powerful skills that can deal a lot of damage very quickly. Pairing that with quick reaction time and moving about with Snap(Body Relocation on most servers), a Champion can be a very formidable class without using Asura.

Aris

too bad most champs out there don't know such stuff.

Lore

Quote from: Advent on Nov 05, 2008, 07:49 PM
Any decently experienced Champion would know that Asura is one of many ways to take out your opponent. Tactic along with a creative mind is useful when using them for  PvP/MvP, and they are extremely effective for both when used correctly. Many make the mistake of just using them as an Asura machine, but that really takes all the fun out of the class. Sure, it gets the job done in most cases (With a proper build their reduction shouldn't matter unless they're a frenzied LK with an Ahura Mazdah on). Throw Spirit Sphere and Occult Impaction are two very powerful skills that can deal a lot of damage very quickly. Pairing that with quick reaction time and moving about with Snap(Body Relocation on most servers), a Champion can be a very formidable class without using Asura.

Assuming your talking about high rates. I have never seen a good non-asura champ in my high rate experience and I'm pretty convinced that it can't be done. Champs are simply too disadvantaged in high rates. They can't whip out enough damage-per-second in comparison to almost any class. Sure you could TSS someone with insta-cast and snap away, but that does maybe 13k-20k ish? On a server where most players have >100k hp, its really just not enough and its highly predictable and pretty easy to counter.

Occult Impact a powerful skill? Maybe so, but again not good enough damage-per-second. It's certainly not spammable and, worst of all, you have to get close to your opponent. While you might whip out a good Occult Impact, any idiot could stun lock you with wtf-aspd before you can do jack. Plus, champs are rather squishy. They cant take that many hits.

s*** is rigged against champs. Snap may be your best friend for a while, but you can only snap so many times before your labeled a flee-ing nublet. It just doesnt pan out.

Artariko

Im thinking of making a PVP Knight since im getting tired of Assassin....well i suck at PVP either way...i suck at it all together really x.x....PVM ftw for me...
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

Link1

My favourite class is Sinx. I only play super high rate and sbk spam is da bomb put that with backslide cloaking and meteor assault what more would you want. Also high vit whores can go to hell with an ice pick which is easily attainable on high rates. Thankyou Goodnight!
GM Ken - Black Knight RO (Aussie)
www.bn-ro.com

C a z

bn-RO Ragnarok Online
Australian Based RO Server
LR 7/7/5 - HR 7k/7k/20 party bonus 150k/150k/20
www.bn-ro.com

BabyJosh

every class is beautiful

in their on way

my favourite is the snovice

cute and dynamic

billyboebob

yeah mines a snovice also since it can be basically every build besides bow since they don't have a bow for it. (hopefully they will make one)

they also have the best carts. people underestimate them till they are defeated by them too :D.

Thorfinn

Ninja

Doesn't pwn but is really fun to play with. The female sprite is hawt too :3

Gankz

My favorite class would have to be WS. I love stunning people and doing tons of dmg at the same time <3

edz_casinillo93

well, for me..

I like Snipers the best..
Ragnarok Online FAN!!

Gizmo

I really like Creator. And it's not just because of AD. Oh sure, it's a sexellent skill that causes lots of damage. Even after the VIT nerf, but they look freakin' awesome.

I like them for their support, to be honest. They aren't massivly awesome with it or anything but they sure are useful in a lot of parties these days. Plus, I love my death goat. It's adorable.

Silvie

Priests. :D

I learned a lot about other classes when I first became a priest. Plus, they're also versatile -- battle, exorcist, full support, or a hybrid. :D

Also, they have hawt sprites <333

Gizmo

Quote from: Silvie on Dec 17, 2008, 06:09 AM
Priests. :D

I learned a lot about other classes when I first became a priest. Plus, they're also versatile -- battle, exorcist, full support, or a hybrid. :D

Also, they have hawt sprites <333

Oh yes. Priests are my second favorite! Usually in any kind of game, I prefer to play the healer or the theif type, but I fell in love with Alchemist when I started playing RO. And then Creator came out, and Homonculus ...

Seriously though, the priest sprites are win. Although I'm not too keen on how the male Priests sit. Haha.